Deleted

When can you actually think of building computers as a hobby?

I like to do it, I did it once, and now im playing on my creation wich I put together myself. I like to do it and it is fun, the sense of accomplishment. I would like to make a hobby out of it but can I do that? Atm im 17 and I earn 100 euro's a month with my job(can't possibly work more hours because of school etc, in the vacations I can however)

Save up 70 each month and do that for 10 months? So that I can build another pc? Seems slow.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get a part time job at a local computer store. Yeah you won't be able to work many hours but at least you're near something you enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Get a part time job at a local computer store. Yeah you won't be able to work many hours but at least you're near something you enjoy.
    We have like 2 computer stores in my town....I could try however. Then again, I enjoy my current job alot too because I work with a friend there and I just got the job, would be kind off insulting to him since he went through some trouble to get me that job.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-09-08 at 02:18 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I should live there then. In a population of 80,000 where I live we have over 12 stores not including the random guys in the paper doing "service" work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    I should live there then. In a population of 80,000 where I live we have over 12 stores not including the random guys in the paper doing "service" work.
    With my computer stores I mean actual stores where they repair and sell. We have alot more stores where you can buy normal media devices and cd,s etc.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At your age it's probably better to find a part time job at a local computer repair store that also builds machines for people.

Also, your friend will get over it, there's also no real guarantee you'll get a job right away anyways.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard