To use Pursuti of justice or Eternal Glory in tier 12 Boss encounters?

Im in a 10m raid team and atm im using 31/3/7 healing specc and im liking the 15% ms u get from Pursuit of Justice talents but im now considering of using Eternal glory since WoG is doing a nice amount of heal now so I'm stuck in between choosing which is better for Firelands :OO pls help ty

WoG spec is more common in 10 man (and most players were already using it in 4.1. when WoG was a lot weaker) also you shouldn't need the movement speed that much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Glory is and was better, Lavawalker is sufficient as a movement speed increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pursuit of the justice spec is/was a 25 man spec. Even now it's questionable with WoG buff. Although, as always, it's personal preference. (I personally am using Eternal Glory)
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    as holy you have 2 buttons to make you "sprint" if needed which takes you to 60% which won't stack with persuit or encahant.
    so i would go with boot enchant as atm it's

persuit +50 haste on boots

vs glory +lava walker

and since mastery became slightly beter with crit buff and how free wog's are awsome as you an then lod after woging for big aoe and single healing.

In T12 25 mans, the Eternal Glory spec is significantly stronger than the Pursuit of Justice spec in Firelands and with 4.2 changes

-The WOG buff coupled with T12 fight mechanics significantly changed optimal HP usage. Firelands has both a lot less raid stacking style fights than T11 did as well as a lot fewer fights with AoE aura type damage. You still have a few situations where LoD shines like P2 of Beth'ilac and P2 of Ryolith. However, there are also several other fights where LoD is near useless (Baleroc, Shannox, Alysrazor outside of the power-up phases, Majordomo heroic, Ragnaros outside of seed phase stacking) where WoG has to be used. Plus, the 30% buff makes it so that it no longer is always best to use LoD if it will hit 6 players due to the beacon transfer. In short, in 25 mans, you should be using WoG over LoD 50% or more of the time and likely want it glyphed too.

Deleted
    To be honest Word of Glory is such an excellent spell after the buff that I'm always going to take eternal glory, I'm aware it has the internal cooldown and it's a bit RNG but no matter if it's slightly unreliable I could argue that every time it procs and you are aware that you still have 3 holy power you are saving mana almost worth a divine light, which is a shitload of mana in the long run.