Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10 man guilds tears have never tasted sweeter. rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Reducing the amount of people with a legendary does kind of make it more legendary.
    Not in this method. If they wanted to make it more legendary, with fewer people having it, they could have easily incorporated more quests, more events, etc into the quest chain. Making it simply a longer grind doesn't make it more legendary. It just means the people who have it now were lucky enough to get it before the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Evalonne View Post
    Not in this method. If they wanted to make it more legendary, with fewer people having it, they could have easily incorporated more quests, more events, etc into the quest chain. Making it simply a longer grind doesn't make it more legendary. It just means the people who have it now were lucky enough to get it before the nerf.
    BLIZZ found out i was getting the legendary the other night. thats why it was nerfed. no way a noob should get a legendary during that weapons tier.

i also think blizz should "lock" the legendary questline when the next tier hits so no one can go back to FL to get the staff. That would mean only 1 guy from every ten man gets the staff ever. this would make it more legendary

I AM LEGEND

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lukerocks View Post
    10 man guilds tears have never tasted sweeter. rofl

blizz just buffed 10 man drop rates and kept the nerf on 25 man drop rates

for essences

Yea I'm gonna go and report this thread since it has no place in the warlock forums.

One could make the argument that because we have our own Legendary thread, it's not out of place for us to also have our own offshoot of the Legendary thread due to the major nerf to the quest chain on 10 man.

That said, with the recent change it's no longer relevant so I'm not going to really contest that