Which gloves to use? (Resto offset)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ytissue/simple - Armory

Ok, so I just picked up my tier set and want to reforge/gem into a heavy mastery build while maintaining the 2005 haste breakpoint. I have access to the crafted hands along with the boomkin tier. I already have the Beth hands as you can see in the armory.

I plan to reforge out of all/90% of spirit to mastery or haste (to gain the 2005 mark).

I was leaning towards the Boomkin tier considering it has the yellow gem slot and more haste than any of the others.

Pretty much what this little ramble is me asking what your opinions are to optimize my character to achieve a heavy mastery build while maintaing the 2005 haste mark.

Thanks

P.S. My character is currently not optimized on armory (I'm well over the haste breakpoint), please just use it as a tool to see the gear I have.

Deleted
    Go for items that passively have haste since you won't be reaching the point you can't reforge down to 2005 any time soon (Maybe never) - and reforge into mastery every time.

If you're low on mana just drop some mastery for some spirit. I'm not sure the Moonkin tier is significant enough an upgrade to warrant the purchase, or even an upgrade at all (You're prio'ing mastery over spirit? so take the mastery by default gloves)

Lol... This is exactly what all resto druids do. Get the second extra tick of WG, then focus on Mastery while maintaining enough mana regen to not go OOM on fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Deleted
    I've decided that I'm aiming for offspec helm and using the T12Druid gloves, purely because I'm least likely to get a heroic helm token anytime soon. (not that Baleroc is dropping Vanq at all, but at least he dies :P).

Assuming we're only talking about 378 gear here, I'd definately suggest not the T12 resto gloves - no haste - as I'd be wanting to replace that Spirit trinket off asap (reforging off lots of spirit yet using a spirit trinket just to reforge to haste seems a messy way of doing things to me).

At your ilvl I opted for the Beth gloves, as we do 25m and Beth was one of the first heroic kills we got (so 391 version available), Boomkin tier would be nice as you also have offspec Boomkin, but I'd balance this up as whether you think heroic beth (or Baleroc for that matter) are going to die anytime soon. If not, I'd say it was a fair toss up between the Boomkin gloves and the Beth gloves - I don't think the crafted gloves are worth the hassle of getting considering you already have the Beth gloves.