Patch 4.2 Hotfixes - September 9
Dungeons & Raids
- The number of Smouldering Essences that can be collected from a single boss in 25-person Firelands on Heroic difficulty has been reduced.
- The number of Smouldering Essences that can be collected from a single boss in 10-person Firelands on normal mode has been increased.
- The hit points and damage done by drones and spiders in this encounter have been reduced by 10%.
- Ragnaros should now be crushing fewer souls on Heroic difficulty.
- Kalecgos should no longer despawn when first engaged.
- The Wrath of Tarecgosa should no longer ignore cooldowns when a clone spell procs.
- The Wrath of Tarecgosa should no longer trigger melee procs from trinkets, however, it should still trigger melee procs from abilities such as Flametongue Attack.
- The trinket Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor is now pulsier, with more lightning!
- Moonwell Chalice should no longer grant its mastery rating bonus when the activating player unequips it.
Quests and Creatures
- The vehicle entered when on the quest Punting Season should no longer provide players immunity to fall damage.
- Scourged Flamespitters should no longer grant experience when killed.
- Subdued Canyon Ettins from Redridge are no longer capable of being led to Stormwind.