Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    flying mice is never the answer!

Beth nerf should be on heroic, its a cakewalk on regular already.
    VPLC is looking to be BiS for just about every caster now, hooray for fighting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freohr View Post
    I hope it's Heroic too, my mouse was about to learn how to fly after many tries
    It is nerfed on heroic at least, did it yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm.... shocked. wow.

10 mans getting some love!this is like the best caster hotfix ever... more 10 man drops, more procs on capacitor.

The problem with the legendary-stuff is, that they tried to correct the "droprate" of the legendary the wrong way.

Stage 1 - Eternal Embers
    Regarding to the google-spreadsheet, we get 0,8 Embers in 10m and 2 in 25m on average.
    This sums up to 31 needed bosskills on 10m and 12 on 25m.

Stage 2 - Cinders
    If we look again at the spreadsheet, we get 24,5 in 10m heroic and 60,5 in 25m heroic
    leaving us with 41 bosskills in 10m and 17 in 25m.

Stage 3 - Essences
    Previous to all the changes, we got ~8 in 10m heroic and ~18 in 25m heroic.
    So 32 bosskills in 10m and 14 bosskills in 25m were needed.

As you can see, the bottleneck was stage 2, which took the most time in both raids.

Time needed for the first legendary:
    10m: 104 bosskills
    25m: 43 bosskills
    -> 2,41:1

Time needed for all further legendarys:
    10m: 41 bosskills
    25m: 17 bosskills
    -> 2,41:1

BUT NOW - with the change(!) - the number of essences for 25m heroic got nerfed to 9,5.
    For the 250 essences you now need 27 bosskills and so the new bottleneck for 25m is stage 3 whith 27 bosskills.

Because of that, the time needed for a further legendary is now:
    10m: 41 bosskills
    25m: 27 bosskills
    -> 1,52:1

I would not be surprised if 25m-Raids would now be "forced" to run 10m to optimize stage 3.
    The only correct way to slow down the "droprate" of the legendary whould have been to reduce the droprate of the cinders to tighten the previous bottleneck.

Moonwell Chalice should no longer grant its mastery rating bonus when the activating player unequips it. Nooooooo My prepot just got smaller

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moonwell Chalice should no longer grant its mastery rating bonus when the activating player unequips it.
    Dammit it was fun while it lasted, made my warlock broken for sure; I even used the trick on my rogue

can any 1 tell me if hte raggy and beth hp nerfs are hc only?

could anyone tell me what this exactly mean? "The trinket Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor is now pulsier, with more lightning!" more/faster charges? more damage? higher proc+lower inner CD?

Ive always wondered how far I could take that ettin in redridge. Guess not very anymore. :/

Deleted
    mhm Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor (384) > Moonwell Chalice ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    bye bye moonwell chalice =(

No longer letting people drag mobs to Stormwind? Why nerf the fun, Blizz?

Last time I checked a calender, it was September 8th. I mean - I could be wrong, but it's not summer time. I have a somewhat accurate sense of time.

Can someone explain to me what was able to be done with the Moonwell Chalice exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freohr View Post
    I hope it's Heroic too, my mouse was about to learn how to fly after many tries
    • Ragnaros
    • Ragnaros should now be crushing fewer souls on Heroic difficulty

For those people that keep asking, I'm pretty sure its Heroic mode nerf.

The moonwell chalice was able to be used before a fight, and you could change to a different trinket and not lose the buff. The variable lightning trinket now stacks to 5 not 10... I wish they'd fix this garbage earlier on. THIS IS WHAT THE PTR IS FOR DERRRR...

On a different note what is this taragosa change? So they're saying if a clone spell happens the real spell will be on cd?

"Moonwell Chalice should no longer grant its mastery rating bonus when the activating player unequips it." means they DO read ElitistJerks forum haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clarification for Beth difficulty, is it on heroic or normal?