Path of Exile beta keys request

So.. I made this topic because I know soon there will be plenty of them, maybe this one will be the main one

If you want key, just write why down below and maybe some tester will pm you with the key.

My reason is that PoE looks just awesome! I watched TotalHalibut's gameplay and it can mean something BIG someday Have you seen those skill trees people?! I know that 90% of skills are passive but.. still... this is not some 40 point talent tree... this sh*t is large Graphics seems nice, gameplay mhmh.. like a Diablo or Torchlight game - imba

Deleted
    The game looks good ye but i dont see why it was a good idea to post about a beta key request here tbh dont they have a official forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't describe anything about the game. Also, begging is against the rules.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

have a beta account for this actually, just haven't played much of it rather then a hour or so.

swtor has been devouring my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game does look great , i've been trying to get into beta but the no luck on the random timer

Deleted
    I've made an account on theyr website hoping for a key, the reason is simple: I'm a hack'n'slash addicted.

More generally I'm totally in love with this New Zealand team, theyr project on the online shop, the pvp system and the damn good graphics for a webgame make me just horny! I've passed my whole childhood playing Diablo and Diablo II, aswell with all the other Tochlight, Sacred I & II, Dungeon siege 1-2-3, Dawn of Magic 1-2.. etc etc

The game look promising and I'm following news costantly, would be AWESOME joinin the beta, that's why I want a key!

Deleted
    Hello! Pls send me a beta key, I'm such a Diablo 1, 2 and Titan quest fan! pls Thank you!

If someone could make me enter the beta it would be WONDERFUL. or even lend me his account so i can test the hell out of the game.
    I would be...FOREVER GRATEFUL

edit: PM me
    Last edited by braxx; 2011-09-09 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    If there are any game devs wanting to hand out BETA keys I'd really love to test the beta out. Don't hesistate to pm me one

I have a feeling this thread will go largely unnoticed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptik View Post
    I have a feeling this thread will go largely unnoticed..
    As it should. Nothing but beggars. Go to their official forums
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't beg for keys/etc, please.