Kid Rock lip sync?

Anyone else think that Kid Rock is totally lip syncing on national television before the Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints.

15+ Year Old Account
    idk.. seen him in concert with Aerosmith and he really rocked. I doubt he would need to.

might be just an audio delay.

Deleted
    In before "who?".

A lot of singers lip sync, especially studio bands who might make great music in a studio with auto tuning and harmonising their own voices, but live they suck hard (Oh hai BEP), so they lip sync to not sound horrible, or they go the BEP way and just be horrible live. Be honest or be bad is the choice for some. This is why I mainly stick to bands/singers who are great live as well, not because I suddenly dislike the music that the people who suck live make, it's more of a principle thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    In before "who?".
    I really don't think there are THAT many people that don't know who he is...but I suppose I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

He probably does. I mean I probably would too if I had to sing it so many damn times like he has. Used to like it but holy crap everywhere you look he's there singing it.

Quote Originally Posted by r3nd View Post
    I really don't think there are THAT many people that don't know who he is...but I suppose I could be wrong.
    I have no idea who he is

I will google him but is he big in America or globally?

He sucks so much, that everybody knows him!

Deleted
    I don't actually know who he is :P
    I think he might be the one with the "Sweet home Alabama" cover or something?

It's not about them not knowing who he is, it's about them being pretentious assholes. Hipsters get off on saying "who?" everytime someone mentions a celebrity for some reason.

Deleted
    A LOT of bands Lip sync =/ sorry to tell you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    A LOT of bands Lip sync =/ sorry to tell you
    Na, auto-tune is more popular.

I didn't see it, but considering his style of singing, I doubt he needs to lip-sync. As mentioned, probably just an audio delay.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will agree with the fact that alot of singers do lip sync in stadiums, i've worked with a few people who sing in them and the reasoning behind it is that the acoustics in some stadiums cause a lot of echo from live singers, so by taping it prevents feedback from it.

Lip syncing is alright as long as they do it well.
    You should just enjoy the music and the concert, not complain about the way they make sound

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    In before "who?".

A lot of singers lip sync, especially studio bands who might make great music in a studio with auto tuning and harmonising their own voices, but live they suck hard (Oh hai BEP), so they lip sync to not sound horrible, or they go the BEP way and just be horrible live. Be honest or be bad is the choice for some. This is why I mainly stick to bands/singers who are great live as well, not because I suddenly dislike the music that the people who suck live make, it's more of a principle thing.
    Kid rock doesnt need to lip sync though. he sounds bad in studio and on stage!

and, it does seem like he was lip syncing.

I would imagine the networks and NFL forced him to. Last thing they need is a headline of football rocked but Kid Rock didn't.