Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I love this armory set don't get me wrong, design wise with the model its fantastic. The color scheme for me could use some work...

Now the black parts of the armor to me look gray and faded out, i would like to see them darker, although they may have just lightened that part up to show better on a black background. Still if thats not the case i think it looks to washed out.

The use of red is just a bit to much, I want more color, vibrant color. If its supposed to look like lava then make it look like lava, it has all kinds of colors in it, yellows and oranges and reds. not just red. I think that takes a bit away. So what I would like to see is this, you guys take the image and make it what you will, recolor it as you see fit and lets comment on the recolors. See who can strip it down and come up with the best concept using the model we have.

I dropped the blacks down darker, and layered on some orange and yellow to make the lava well a bit more lava-ish. I also threw in a little gold on the areas i see as a bit more for show.. the metal on the helm and claw shoulders. the belt buckle the bracers/gloves and grieves.

So thats kind of what I would do....If it was up to you how would you tailor this set to you?

Deleted
    So much awesomeness even Barney Stintson couldn't handle it... WANT !!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2011-09-09 at 06:14 AM.

Deleted
    I'm the only one it seems that see's this as Blizz slacking again. Why can't anyone else? This is hardly anything new. Just DW Human form made a bit differently. Sigh.

looks great! IMO, possibly the best warrior set so far. I like the color and detailed cracks, makes sense that it resembles lava. the horns are a nice touch, resembles deathwing. T12 shoulders looked like a molten giant... big deal, what does that have to do with the set. having a molten giant on your shoulders? meh. but T13 looks nice... and they didn't overdo it with hug clown smiley faces on the belt, chest, legs, shoulders, LOL

I like that it has a semi serious theme, doesn't look like a clown suit. good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithor View Post
    I'm the only one it seems that see's this as Blizz slacking again. Why can't anyone else? This is hardly anything new. Just DW Human form made a bit differently. Sigh.
    The set looks awesome and it will look awesome on every other race in the game. I'm barely able to not start cursing at you because I really hate people like you . If you hate Blizzard so much stop playing the game please

OT: Great set Warrs. You lucky ducks!

the t2.5 still makes me chuckle.

wait....you mean there are people still playing warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by zychotic View Post
    wait....you mean there are people still playing warriors?
    warrior 4 life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    The set looks awesome and it will look awesome on every other race in the game. I'm barely able to not start cursing at you because I really hate people like you . If you hate Blizzard so much stop playing the game please

OT: Great set Warrs. You lucky ducks!
    Good thing I hate people like you then, so I don't mind. You carry on praising Blizzard for being lazy because 'LOL KOOL DRAGON ARMOUR I LEIKEZ IT ALOT CUZ IT HAS FIRE' Such a shame. Blizzard have really lost it. Not a single Cata tier has been any good yet, and for t13 it stays that way. Nothing is special about any of the tier sets in cata, but that doesn't matter. I'm talking about them slacking. They coulden't even get it right, AND they were copying from another model. The saturation is way too high. It's washed out and there is too much red. Every tier but 2.5 and 9 horde side beat this hands down. TIER 10 ACTUALLY HAD WORK PUT INTO IT. But this is Cata, so they don't even care as much as wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    I don't like it. WWE belts and boring shoulders. Look at T1 to T3. very unique.. this is just another boring set
    I want to punch you, you(supposing a warrior) get to look like Deathwing as depicted in the original artwork and you still have the nerve to go emo on it...

I'm really jealous of you Warriors, that is an awesome looking set

Deleted
    Jesus, why don't they get the those fucking belts look utterly ridiculous? Please, please, PLEASE go back to the old "slim" belts, not those monstrosities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Mage and Warlock T13 sets are better looking than T12 - cos their Ugly...

LOL @ Warriors getting the deathchin :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithor View Post
    Because it's your opinion, not everybody elses.. Set looks good - Hopefully not a final version as others have mentioned the coloring could go a few shades darker.. Good things to come with the rest of the sets hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    Warlocks better not get shit tier this time around. The last two werent bad, but they sure as hell werent warlocky to me.
    Seriously? A warlock complaining about their tier gear?....

Deleted
    I dont like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    I don't like it. WWE belts and boring shoulders. Look at T1 to T3. very unique.. this is just another boring set
    What do you mean boring!? You get to wear Deathwin's Chin as a helmet. And his claws as shoulder guards! If that's not bitchin' then
    your blind as a bat!

FUCK THIS SHIT! Now when I am going to switch to D3 Warrior start to look badass again!! Come on Blizzard, I am out.

10+ Year Old Account
    H O L Y COW !!!! Cant wait to wear it

P.S So among all classes, the warriors have been chosen to wear deathwing's gear. The only thing i can say is: WE ARE LEGENDARY !
    Last edited by gHouLwiNg; 2011-09-09 at 07:02 AM.

This looks so boring. The molten red does not in any way whatsoever match with the green/gray of the armor, and the built-in scales made it even worse. It looks like three separate pieces of armor - parts with scale, parts with round iron, and some with overgrown, random body parts.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

helm shoulders and chest is a copy of deathwing armor, else the set loook booring and dull, like the same look of the hole set from chest too feet, you can hardly see the difference, and the belt did they just put the tier 12 mask plate there, also the armor looks to have very few details when you compare them with the older sets. waiting for the rogue one tho, hoping it will be good else i hav to run around with t12(if i only had the hc version)