Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Grid, without clique oder mouseover >> all
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    I started using Healbot when I started to play a healer, and everybody suggested me HB. I still play on Healbot and don't see, why should I choose anything else
    when you need to cleanly add or remove or prioritize debuffs /buffs due to endgame content you'll understand,
    sinestra and wrack come to mind as a recent one. searing seeds is another.

If I must I can hack an old addon for grid, grid kalcegos comes to mind, and make it behave rather easily in a way I desire. Where healbot... well the option just doesn't exist, as it doesn't exist in VuDoh till the dev adds it. (in vudoh's defense he does an EXCELLENT job of keeping up with things, I keep it updated and set up as a back up frame incase I have a problem with a patch and grid)

grid, it turns out best in the end. always. if you want click-on-frames then use clique + grid.

Vuh-do is amazing, takes some time, but well worth it.

Personally, I prefer Vuhdo. I started with healbot, migrated to grid+clique, and one day (looking for another addon) found Vuhdo. It can be as simple as you want, or as advanced. If you want to set it up to target a person with a click, simply go into the config, and in the preferred mouse button, simply type: Target

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The default raid frames -are- actually good now, but Grid+mouseovers is still better customization if you really want to get technical.
    As a holy priest/Resto Shaman/holy pally i've never needed more customization past what is the default for raid frames. Hots tracked, beacon tracked, earth shield tracked, done.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Its got to be Vuhdo

Neither. If you need these crutches you are a weak crappy healer.

Deleted
    I have one (maybe noob) question. Playing almost exclusively pvp. Why do you need those addons? What you can track better comparing to new default blizz ones?

I would rather have chance to turn my charr or change camera angle instead of mouseovering or clicking raid frames so this clique/grid reasons doesnt count for me.
    Help me get better and explain. Playing pala healer atm to be clear.ů

i use grid and love it. have barely used healbot but definitely prefer grid.

Quote Originally Posted by wilwarinn View Post
    i could prolly heal with blizz standard aswell, though im used to grid and why would i have to be a weak crappy healer cuz im making my job easier? it would be stupid to not boost ur ability if u can.

Quote Originally Posted by wilwarinn View Post
    heal and dispel wrack on sinestra. heck do that with even healbot for the first couple months.

ain't happening. which is the level of customization that is lacking in a shit hodgepodge addon.

Just use Healium for easy healing in BG's.

/slap @ elitist flamers that will jump this post. It's not about having the most "pro" setup. It's about healing with ease. Yes, it might be for "noobs", but it works. I really don't know why people in this thread would recommend addon x + mouse-over macros instead of Healium.
    Last edited by Nico87; 2011-09-09 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    As for the plug-ins with Grid that you asked for earlier get GridStatusHoTs and I use GridStatusDebuff as I raid, I think this will aid you in PvP also though, not sure.

You might wanna look up for a guide on how to configure Grid and the StatusHoT plug-in as it can be quite complicated if you've never done it before but once you know the basics it's very easy to setup and you can get some sick looking frames showing everything you would ever need to know in a detailed fashion if desired.

The Blizzard raid frames are perfect for me now. Little green bar goes down=click on that target and heal. I'm a paladin healer though so whether it's different for other classes I wouldn't know. I've never used healing addons but I don't see why I would now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grid, I love it!
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

I've been using Grid + Decursive for a few years now. Try them all out and find something that you like.

I have considered changing from healbot to another "fancy" healing interface but I have never had 1 problem with healbot so I cant say I have any reason to change after 4 years....if it aint broke dont fix it?

Personally I use VuhDu after I've used the raid frames from X-Perl back in TBC and then Grid in Wrath until 4.01 and I love it. Asking a question about which is best when there are a lot of choices out there is kind of like asking which is better, Coke or Pepsi?

What you should do is see which addon appeals to you more and try it out, but don't be afraid to try others. There are a lot of setup videos you can find on YouTube to help you out, but in the end the best addon for YOU is the one that feels right for YOU. Take the advice of others in making a decision, but again, don't be afraid to try out a few. While one setup might work great for one person it will not for another.

I'm sorry, but what is the benefit of grid ? Or just all visual ?

I've just been using clique and default raid frames :/

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    I' ve been healing since vanilla and i started with grid but when i discovered vuhdo i left grid forever. I admit that vuhdo takes a bit of time to set up but once you get the hang of it you can get it to show whatever you want it to. Love how i can track all my spells+debuffs+buffs on frames.

Ónce you go Vuhdo you never go back:P