Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #25521
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where's my pokebank?

    This is terrible. Just fucking terrible. It's February and they still haven't released for Europe, while meanwhile Japan has it all for it. Imma rage. RAGE I am telling you. Someone needs to blow them up for this HERESY. FAITHLESS TRAINERS!! THE LORD SHALL HAVE YOU!! YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR OWN POKEBALLS!

    BAAAAH I AM FUCKING MAD!
    get online, i have your spritzee
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  2. #25522
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    get online, i have your spritzee
    How are the Chims?

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  3. #25523
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    How are the Chims?
    the chimps are ready, im breeding stuff now, need to get proper nature for piplup
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  4. #25524
    Brewmaster Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    get online, i have your spritzee


    Thank you!
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

  5. #25525
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    the chimps are ready, im breeding stuff now, need to get proper nature for piplup
    Throw one Chim at me. I'm waiting for recharge right now.

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  6. #25526
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    if you want it evolved give it the item Well

    get online quick little dile

    i need to breed skrelp
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  7. #25527
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    if you want it evolved give it the item Well

    get online quick little dile

    i need to breed skrelp
    I'm getting online. My mons need me!
    What are these white boxes?

    Thanks for Chim. It has HA after all.

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  8. #25528
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I'm getting online. My mons need me!
    What are these white boxes?
    probebly my army of eggs, need to hatch and release them some day
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  9. #25529
    Brewmaster Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    if you want it evolved give it the item Well

    get online quick little dile

    i need to breed skrelp
    Won't it need a trade for evolution with the item?
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

  10. #25530
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Won't it need a trade for evolution with the item?
    what im here for :P?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  11. #25531
    Brewmaster Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    what im here for :P?
    Oh lol xD

    Coming then xD
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

  12. #25532
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Mega-Tyranitar's ability conflicts with your core team. I guess you use him as last resort?



    Because Feraligatr is jawsome.
    Mega-Tyranitar is the last resort OR the cleaner. I also use it to Pursuit-trap Ghosts and then switch to Klefki, to Dance again.

    It also gets the Megaevo, that would otherwise be wasted.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

  13. #25533
    Stood in the Fire TheFNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, dodging bullets
    Posts
    497
    Thought I'd pop into this forum. Been breeding and have a few extras. Not sure if anyone wants them or cares. Here's the list.

    5 IV Timid Blaze Charmander w/Dragon Pulse
    5 IV Jolly Skill Link Shellder w/Rock Blast
    5 IV (missing +ATK) Bold Eevee w/Wish (A couple Hidden Ability ones too)
    5 IV Impish Immunity (evolves into Poison Heal) Gligar
    5 IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
    5 IV Jolly Quick Feet (Technician on evolve) Shroomish w/Bullet Seed & Focus Punch
    5 IV Calm Serene Grace Togepi
    5 IV Calm Gooey Goomy
    4 IV + 0-1 speed IV Brave Honedge
    5 IV Jolly Kangaskhan (only one Scrappy)
    5 IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/Belly Drum & Aqua Jet

    Always on the lookout for cool trades. Only shiny I have until the mythical pokebank is a pretty unremarkable Eevee. Have every starter from all gens (not bred). Only HA starter I have though is Protean Froakies.

    Also have tons of 2-4 IV Breeding rejects I'm too lazy to release. That's about the whole of it. Looking for anyone with cool friend safaris as well as mine is quite a dud.
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

  14. #25534
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    today was a good day, 5 projects pretty much done before my battery went red !

    will do the rest in 2 hours

    also got 5 iv spritzee in 5 eggs :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Thought I'd pop into this forum. Been breeding and have a few extras. Not sure if anyone wants them or cares. Here's the list.

    5 IV Timid Blaze Charmander w/Dragon Pulse
    5 IV Jolly Skill Link Shellder w/Rock Blast
    5 IV (missing +ATK) Bold Eevee w/Wish (A couple Hidden Ability ones too)
    5 IV Impish Immunity (evolves into Poison Heal) Gligar
    5 IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
    5 IV Jolly Quick Feet (Technician on evolve) Shroomish w/Bullet Seed & Focus Punch
    5 IV Calm Serene Grace Togepi
    5 IV Calm Gooey Goomy
    4 IV + 0-1 speed IV Brave Honedge
    5 IV Jolly Kangaskhan (only one Scrappy)
    5 IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/Belly Drum & Aqua Jet

    Always on the lookout for cool trades. Only shiny I have until the mythical pokebank is a pretty unremarkable Eevee. Have every starter from all gens (not bred). Only HA starter I have though is Protean Froakies.

    Also have tons of 2-4 IV Breeding rejects I'm too lazy to release. That's about the whole of it. Looking for anyone with cool friend safaris as well as mine is quite a dud.

    im intrested in kangaskhan if its perfect , shroomish if its perfect and male, whats the iv and nature on the shiny eevee?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  15. #25535
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    5 IV Calm Serene Grace Togepi
    Is adamant HA 3eggmoves Turtwig enough for your Togepi? Has 2 IVs as I have just finished breeding moves.

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  16. #25536
    Stood in the Fire TheFNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, dodging bullets
    Posts
    497
    Not sure what exactly you mean by perfect. Any mentioned as 5 IV are missing the crappy one (SP Att for Kanga, Sp. A for Shroomish)

    Eevees are all Bold. Some Run Away some Anticipation. All 5 IV missing +Attack.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Is adamant HA 3eggmoves Turtwig enough for your Togepi? Has 2 IVs as I have just finished breeding moves.
    I'm fine with that. Sounds interesting to have at the least.
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

  17. #25537
    Pandaren Monk Archimand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Not sure what exactly you mean by perfect. Any mentioned as 5 IV are missing the crappy one (SP Att for Kanga, Sp. A for Shroomish)

    Eevees are all Bold. Some Run Away some Anticipation. All 5 IV missing +Attack.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm fine with that. Sounds interesting to have at the least.
    thats called perfect, for example 5 iv special attacker without hp or defense or sp def or speed is imperfect

    the eevee im intrested in is the shiny if you trade it, whats the iv ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

  18. #25538
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    I'm fine with that. Sounds interesting to have at the least.
    Getting online and adding you.

    Quite original avatar you got there.

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  19. #25539
    Stood in the Fire TheFNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, dodging bullets
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    thats called perfect, for example 5 iv special attacker without hp or defense or sp def or speed is imperfect

    the eevee im intrested in is the shiny if you trade it, whats the iv ?
    K. Let me go check it. I'll edit this post. It's pretty unremarkable from what I recall

    Thanks for the Turtwig. Triple check that Togepi just to be sure. Was one of my first projects so I may have misplaced a 4IV (or the 6IV I had >.>)

    Shiny Eevee is decent all around. Speed 31 IV. Rash Run Away
    Last edited by TheFNK; 2014-01-31 at 08:05 PM.
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

  20. #25540
    5 IV Impish Immunity (evolves into Poison Heal) Gligar
    Can only offer 5 IV Bold Solosis with 4 egg moves in a moment :/
    3DS FC for Pokémon: 4210-3974-8429: Trainer name : Roy, PM me if you have added me
    Friend Safari: Pansage/Ivysaur/Quilladin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •