Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #281
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    I don't think pokeballs are quite as cramped as the picture above



    But they still don't look very roomy...

  2. #282
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    I always imagined them as being pretty comfortable.


  3. #283

  4. #284
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    While thinking of them as rooms is cool, canon (manga canon) shows them as just spherical habitats inside. You would think that would be uncomfortable...

  5. #285
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    While thinking of them as rooms is cool, canon (manga canon) shows them as just spherical habitats inside. You would think that would be uncomfortable...
    So they don't get there very own Nurse Joy/Mansion? :<


  6. #286
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Pikachus in bed with Nurse Joy in the ultra ball... Hrrmmmmm....

    It seems i have forgotten to post this, which i think is front page material.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I lol'd at nurse joy

  8. #288
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I lol'd at nurse joy
    lol I didn't even see that the first time!

  9. #289
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Pikachus in bed with Nurse Joy in the ultra ball... Hrrmmmmm....

    It seems i have forgotten to post this, which i think is front page material.
    And then it snaps closed. Owww.

  10. #290
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    And then it snaps closed. Owww.
    Nah, i posted it in two or three other places. Its more informative than dirty methinks.

    These on the other hand are more dirty.


  11. #291

  12. #292
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I lol'd at nurse joy
    Ultra and Master Ball gets their own Nurse Joys, shouldn't they get healed then? O_o


  13. #293
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    You'd think they would heal over time naturally

  14. #294
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656

  15. #295
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    Hate to be a combo breaker, but it looks like we may be getting some new game news this week (says various sources)

    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...h!%27_Sept._18

    http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=4112

    Please be the next main series game!

  16. #296
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Hate to be a combo breaker, but it looks like we may be getting some new game news this week (says various sources)

    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...&#39;_Sept._18

    http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=4112

    Please be the next main series game!
    Might just be Grey version or something. Not sure how they're gonna do it since 3DS is the new gen, they could still release it on DS I suppose.


  17. #297
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Might just be Grey version or something. Not sure how they're gonna do it since 3DS is the new gen, they could still release it on DS I suppose.
    I really hope it's not Gray, the rumors of a Gen 3 remake have been going around for a while and I can only hope those are true.

  18. #298
    Dreadlord Duruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    747
    I'm sure there will be 3rd Gen remakes, hopefully with a 3D version, but Gray (assuming that's the name) will most likely be released first. Platinum was released before HG/SS, and I believe Emerald was before FR/LG.

  19. #299
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I'm sure there will be 3rd Gen remakes, hopefully with a 3D version, but Gray (assuming that's the name) will most likely be released first. Platinum was released before HG/SS, and I believe Emerald was before FR/LG.
    Emerald was after FR/LG

  20. #300
    Dreadlord Duruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Emerald was after FR/LG
    Ah, right. I wasn't sure about that.

    I think I remember Nintendo saying Gray wasn't going to be 3D, and that the next generation of games (3rd gen remakes?) would be. I might be wrong, it was awhile ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •