Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i want a grim reaper pokemon next generation. skellingtons pic makes me wish it was a real 1. it can be a legendary ghost /dark type so no weaknesses and the only way to get it is to have a darkrai, garatina, and a chandelure in your group.
    Darkrai, that is all.

  2. #3322
    black and white arent lackluster at all infact they both resceived ratings over 9/10...granted there the same game..but game play has been greatly improved,the storyline and plot put the rest of the series to shame and alot of new pokemon that were added are vital for competitive game play. not to mention dream world pokemon who are so OP alot of them are banned.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  3. #3323
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Jounichi1983 View Post
    Why buy a new pokemon game, especially considering how lackluster Black/White were when patch 5.0 brings pokemon to WoW?
    Because Pokemon > WoW rip off. I already know this because I'm a wizard. And Black/White lackluster? Wut?


  4. #3324
    What little bit I've played of b/w have not been lackluster. I think he means the controversy with the new mons looking like "crap" and yadayada blabla.

    Newsflash: Rattata was a rat, Pikachu was a pika, Pidgey was a pidgeon, Voltorb was a ball, and you think that b/c there's a pokemon based off an ice cream cone and a garbage bag mon, it's "lackluster?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  5. #3325
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,194
    Don't forget Mister Mime, or whatever Jynx is suppose to be. Or Eggsecute.

    Speaking of.


  6. #3326
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    It's like those Russian stacking dolls I guess?

  7. #3327
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    But does one Exeggcute fit inside another Exeggcute?

  8. #3328
    Still not as confusing as hatching an Onix or Ryhorn.

  9. #3329
    threads dying agian...needs more eevee discussion agian...i'll start it...jolteons suck.
    <<<yeah he went there
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  10. #3330
    what about Togepi? its egg hatches to become a pokemon in an egg. That's right, a pokemon in an egg in an egg. POKECEPTION

    ---------- Post added 2011-10-29 at 10:29 PM ----------

    I disagree, Espeons suck. Espeon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(one eternity later)<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Jolteon
    Last edited by Worgenite; 2011-10-30 at 03:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  11. #3331
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Togepi doesnt hatch all the way. That is still it's egg...

    Espeon is vastly superior to Jolteon.

  12. #3332
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

    Espeon is vastly superior to Jolteon.
    This is held as fact

  13. #3333
    no, it hatches entirely in the hatching animation

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMMe...tailpage#t=58s
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  14. #3334
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    In the game, when every pokemon has the same hatching animation it does.

  15. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    no, it hatches entirely in the hatching animation

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMMe...tailpage#t=58s
    Because the animation is stock for all Pokemon. The lore/story/design behind Togepi is that the lower half of it's body is the shell of the egg it was in. The shell then merges with the body upon evolution.

  16. #3336
    ugh togepi...the only good part about togepi is that it evolves into togekiss...until then its really a pain to try and train it.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  17. #3337
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    And Togekiss is ugly. When Skelington first saw it he thought Togetic turned into a cloud.

  18. #3338
    looks dont matter that thing is beastly. though for some reason people try to make it a pyhsical attacker.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  19. #3339
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Looks make the most difference for Skelington.

    Its attack is so low though... who would anyone even give it a physical skill?

  20. #3340
    theres a few smogon builds that say usee aerial ace because of its stab bonus. but i dont do this. since the best possible ability is air slash and ill have to check if it learns it. i went for hyper beam because its also a normal type.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •