Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #33561
    Swagprankster getting banned isn't something that would surprise me of smogon. It's fairly consistent with double team/brightpowder banning, which makes the game rely on a lot of luck and not much else.
    FC's: 1864-9856-6761 and 3497-0682-8921.
    Awesome avatar by Visenna!

  2. #33562
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Nvm link to big xD also hows everyone doin?
    Which link?

    Also doing pretty good

  3. #33563
    The Patient Ðemonhuntr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    253


    For Aegis and Tahuun
    2DS FC: 0920-0875-1401, Normal-type: Eevee,Loudred,Dunsparce
    3DS FC: 3952-7258-2297, Fairy-type: Mawile,Dedenne,Clefairy

  4. #33564
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Swagprankster getting banned isn't something that would surprise me of smogon. It's fairly consistent with double team/brightpowder banning, which makes the game rely on a lot of luck and not much else.
    Yeap. It's a very good move on their part, I believe.

  5. #33565
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    [IMG]https://www.smogon.com/media/upload/smog/issue19/ssupdate_surf.png[IMG]

    For Aegis and Tahuun
    Beautiful. ^^




    I like seeing Snorlax in action. His battle against Greta in Battle Frontier was intense.
    Last edited by Tahuun; 2014-02-23 at 10:34 PM.
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  6. #33566
    Almost 1700 pages, gah... Damn you new pc for distracting me with shiny games!
    Grawr!

  7. #33567
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post


    For Aegis and Tahuun
    That's one badass picture

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Almost 1700 pages, gah... Damn you new pc for distracting me with shiny games!
    Yeah, only 19 pages left till that

    Not counting those

  8. #33568
    Been a successful day, enough shiny hunting for now.

  9. #33569
    Field Marshal Siorray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    77
    How come shiny Vivillon patters are so amazing for trade bait? I can get pretty much anything I want for any of the three I have.
    Siorray @ Sunstrider: Flat Earth Society, rest in pepperonis.

  10. #33570
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    How come shiny Vivillon patters are so amazing for trade bait? I can get pretty much anything I want for any of the three I have.
    Really? Didn't think of that

  11. #33571
    Come on drilbur, don't make me go past 1000! You can do it!
    FC's: 1864-9856-6761 and 3497-0682-8921.
    Awesome avatar by Visenna!

  12. #33572
    Field Marshal Siorray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Come on drilbur, don't make me go past 1000! You can do it!
    If you wanted, I could... something... for you.
    Siorray @ Sunstrider: Flat Earth Society, rest in pepperonis.

  13. #33573
    Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    If you wanted, I could... something... for you.
    Sacrifice a gogoat to arceus?

    Btw, beat garrosh yesterday \o/
    FC's: 1864-9856-6761 and 3497-0682-8921.
    Awesome avatar by Visenna!

  14. #33574
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Come on drilbur, don't make me go past 1000! You can do it!
    Where do you get that determination of yours, I usually give up after 200.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

  15. #33575
    Field Marshal Siorray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Sacrifice a gogoat to arceus?

    Btw, beat garrosh yesterday \o/
    Something along those lines! One Pokémon would "die".

    Also, congratulations!
    Siorray @ Sunstrider: Flat Earth Society, rest in pepperonis.

  16. #33576
    The hardest part is 2000-2500. Before that I'm still quite positive-minded. After that I stop caring and am in zombiemode.

    Edit: I don't do cloning/hacking/genning, you know that by now. Don't suggest it anymore please.
    FC's: 1864-9856-6761 and 3497-0682-8921.
    Awesome avatar by Visenna!

  17. #33577
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    The hardest part is 2000-2500. Before that I'm still quite positive-minded. After that I stop caring and am in zombiemode.

    Edit: I don't do cloning/hacking/genning, you know that by now. Don't suggest it anymore please.
    Zombiemode!

    JUST LOL!

  18. #33578
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,321
    Is it faster to:
    a) cycle the day-care road, collect eggs as they appear and hatch them asap.
    or
    b) collect a bunch of eggs, store them in PC and go hatch them in Lumiose?

    option a is how I've done it so far but I've started to doubt if it's the fastest.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

  19. #33579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Is it faster to:
    a) cycle the day-care road, collect eggs as they appear and hatch them asap.
    or
    b) collect a bunch of eggs, store them in PC and go hatch them in Lumiose?

    option a is how I've done it so far but I've started to doubt if it's the fastest.
    I do option A and I'm fairly sure it's the quickest. Option B requires you to deposit/withdraw twice which is quite a good percentage of your egg hatching time. I think option B is viable if:
    1) You're doing 10k step eggs (like dratini, larvitar, etc). In this case both methods should be close in time effeciency.
    2) You got specific amounts of time where you can be slightly more focused, and then have something else to do while using a penny to put under your cursor for infinite cycling route. Again, doing this with low egg steps required per egg will probably not even prove worthy imo.
    FC's: 1864-9856-6761 and 3497-0682-8921.
    Awesome avatar by Visenna!

  20. #33580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Is it faster to:
    a) cycle the day-care road, collect eggs as they appear and hatch them asap.
    or
    b) collect a bunch of eggs, store them in PC and go hatch them in Lumiose?

    option a is how I've done it so far but I've started to doubt if it's the fastest.
    I prefer option a, the back-to-back feels faster to me and is only restricted by going to the pc and releasing shit-mons and getting the new egg.
    Grawr!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •