Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #36041
    Come on Gts, I just need a articuno to finish my kalos dex!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Was about to trade my Latias for an articuno just to get it done with, updated the articuno list one last time,
    and there's suddenly an articuno up for a turtwig..
    Yay^^

    Kalos dex DONE
    Pokemon X Friendcode : 5257-9535-0556 - Poison Safari, Drapion - Kakuna - Ariados
    Send me a PM with your code so I can add you back!

  2. #36042
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Come on Gts, I just need a articuno to finish my kalos dex!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Was about to trade my Latias for an articuno just to get it done with, updated the articuno list one last time,
    and there's suddenly an articuno up for a turtwig..
    Yay^^

    Kalos dex DONE
    Gratz, now ya need nat dex
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  3. #36043
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    So I did a complete random Leaf Green, decided I'd go Nuzlocke rules

    Starter choice: Cyndaquill, Bulbasaur, Igglybuff.

    I took Bulbasaur, rival took Igglybuff. First move out the gate? Sacred Fire.


    fuck my life.

    Does this mean that I'm... like... dead?
    It's generally assumed that the first fight doesn't count.

  4. #36044
    Mechagnome KinKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    538
    White 2 Over! Just need to catch Reshiram and Kyurem in End game and the Force of Nature Trio and somehow get Zekrom.

    Then DPP trade over to BW2 then to X!

    Do Tornadus and Thunderus flee aswell or stay in combat??
    Last edited by KinKarasu; 2014-03-10 at 03:41 AM.

    Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ My Twitch ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

  5. #36045
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    White 2 Over! Just need to catch Reshiram and Kyurem in End game and the Force of Nature Trio and somehow get Zekrom.

    Then DPP trade over to BW2 then to X!

    Do Tornadus and Thunderus flee aswell or stay in combat??
    I belive flee, otherwise I'm not sure
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  6. #36046
    Mechagnome KinKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    I belive flee, otherwise I'm not sure
    Need to get a Mean Looker.

    *inserthaunterdoingmeanlook*

    I'm on tab so I can't. Nighty night. :3

    Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ My Twitch ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

  7. #36047
    Bloodsail Admiral SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Need to get a Mean Looker.

    *inserthaunterdoingmeanlook*

    I'm on tab so I can't. Nighty night. :3
    with a little work, and some grinding, you too can own one of these bad ass motherfuckers

    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: Y: SinR, OR: May. Safari: Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had Beta. Now I has WOD. Woo

  8. #36048
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,251
    Started casually REing in Santalune Forest yesterday for a shiny Pikachu, and today... For clarity my starter is only lvl 10, and I haven't started work on the route after the Forest. Like 2 days after my Totodile. I feel joyful, but also terrible for bragging like this She's Docile and Quick to flee.

    Last edited by Auxis; 2014-03-10 at 07:17 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  9. #36049
    75-25% ratop of male to female on Abra. QQ

    >Finds Female Abra
    >Teleport
    >FFFFUUUUUUU-

    Still hatching Froakies, if people for some reason still want these, I'll have 6IV's to give away.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-03-10 at 10:21 AM.
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  10. #36050
    Mechagnome KinKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    with a little work, and some grinding, you too can own one of these bad ass motherfuckers

    *snip*
    Couldn't I just use my 100 Gengar on Diamond?

    Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ My Twitch ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

  11. #36051
    The living Pokedex of mine is getting along nicely. Starting to near the point where every entry will be more difficult. Right now at the border of 600 so just about 120 to go. A lot of which are legendaries and event ones or evolution stones (mostly moon, sun and thunder). Luckily i can trade a shitload of Chimchar for Cobalions which i can trade for other ones i dont have.

  12. #36052
    Bloodsail Admiral Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    75-25% ratop of male to female on Abra. QQ

    >Finds Female Abra
    >Teleport
    >FFFFUUUUUUU-

    Still hatching Froakies, if people for some reason still want these, I'll have 6IV's to give away.
    I don't yet have a Protean Froakie with good IVs, only some breeding leftovers I have gotten from WT.
    3DS FC: 3797-6941-2837
    Member of the Elite Four in the MMO-Champion Pokémon League.

    deviantART | tumblr

  13. #36053
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjiznit View Post
    The living Pokedex of mine is getting along nicely. Starting to near the point where every entry will be more difficult. Right now at the border of 600 so just about 120 to go. A lot of which are legendaries and event ones or evolution stones (mostly moon, sun and thunder). Luckily i can trade a shitload of Chimchar for Cobalions which i can trade for other ones i dont have.
    Compoundeyes pokemon at front of party and go thief on some solrock/lunatone in the fossil cave!

    Awesome signature/avatar by Visenna!

  14. #36054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I don't yet have a Protean Froakie with good IVs, only some breeding leftovers I have gotten from WT.
    You can have one then. ^^ 6IV males only atm, that arright? Proteans though.
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  15. #36055
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Compoundeyes pokemon at front of party and go thief on some solrock/lunatone in the fossil cave!
    Thats a good idea. Will do that when i get to that point. Right now im getting some evo chains still.

  16. #36056
    Bloodsail Admiral Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You can have one then. ^^ 6IV males only atm, that arright? Proteans though.
    That's good. What nature are they?
    3DS FC: 3797-6941-2837
    Member of the Elite Four in the MMO-Champion Pokémon League.

    deviantART | tumblr

  17. #36057
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's good. What nature are they?
    Hasty, to make better use of U-Turn and maxing speed.

    I do think I have a Timid one somewere though...
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  18. #36058
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    131
    http://http://www.pokestache.com/Pok...-of-Time/12500
    Wat?

    I don't even.....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Slow day huh?
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  19. #36059
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    475
    Morning poke-thread.


    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  20. #36060
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    131
    Welp, some sign of life
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •