Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #38181
    Just glad I could get Alakazam evolved. Need to level Larvitar up in the cafe a little bit more for him to evolve, then work on Battle Maison for TMs that I need. Then get my ass kicked in online battling, oh yeah.

  2. #38182
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Pokemon XY Special: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act I~ episode 1

    http://www.newanime.net/video-aHR0cD...V5PWxoMQ==.mp4

    no eng subs at the moment but still epic
    Dawww, that Psyduck in the flashback <3
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  3. #38183
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    132
    You know what sucks about lvling an alt?

    It takes almost forever to get em to 85, then to 90

    - - - Updated - - -

    I realized something

    Sense your scared of spiders, weren't ya scared of the bugs in aq and the nerubians in northrend as well??

    The above comment is for viscoe
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  4. #38184
    Warchief Viscoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bluebell Town
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    I realized something

    Sense your scared of spiders, weren't ya scared of the bugs in aq and the nerubians in northrend as well??

    The above comment is for viscoe
    I'm not too bad nowadays with video game bugs. I could kill nerubians and shit just fine. Giant spiders, the spider wing in Naxx, and the trap pre-Sindy were all particularly bad though.

    I remember one specific incident in Loch Modan when I was leveling some dwarf where I found a giant rare tarantula. I had no problems fighting it until I realized it had a whole bunch of giant eyes and then I flipped out and had to leave my computer, and it ended up killing me.

    The endboss in spider wing of Naxx, I could never ever look at her. I was always on web duty on the walls, and if she sucked me in with that web attack, I pretty much became petrified.

    I led easily over a hundred raids through ICC, both 10 and 25, and I never did Sindy's trap more than once (so I knew the tactics for it.) I always spent that fight in the hallway preceding it, or if I was in the room, I'd minimize and wait until someone called me to run into Sindy's room in ventrilo. >.>

    I AM A BIG FAT SISSY.

    However, I can say I've used both Ariados and Galvantula in Pokemon and I didn't even get scared at all!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, yeah, and that fucking centipede thing in AQ40

    I could never, ever, ever look at it. I can't. I never killed it by myself (if I was unfortunate enough to get caught alone in the room, I let my pet kill everything while I aimed my camera at a wall and quivered.) I never looted it. I tried EXTREMELY HARD to never fucking look at that thing. That is one of the most terrifying enemies I have ever seen in a game.

    The bug tunnel before it though? haha whatever, no problem.

    Edit: One more. That giant spider in Terokkar. One time, there was a bug going on where if you hadn't cached a hunter pet's mob, the hunter pet would appear as the original mob when it first loaded for you. Well, one time, that happened to me when the Terokkar spider was a tamed pet in MOTHERFUCKING ORGRIMMAR. I fucking turned around for one fucking second to look at the honor vendor place from the bank roof and I almost cried. It was horrible.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-04-04 at 04:09 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby
    Avatar by Kyoht.

  5. #38185
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I'm not too bad nowadays with video game bugs. I could kill nerubians and shit just fine. Giant spiders, the spider wing in Naxx, and the trap pre-Sindy were all particularly bad though.

    I remember one specific incident in Loch Modan when I was leveling some dwarf where I found a giant rare tarantula. I had no problems fighting it until I realized it had a whole bunch of giant eyes and then I flipped out and had to leave my computer, and it ended up killing me.

    The endboss in spider wing of Naxx, I could never ever look at her. I was always on web duty on the walls, and if she sucked me in with that web attack, I pretty much became petrified.

    I led easily over a hundred raids through ICC, both 10 and 25, and I never did Sindy's trap more than once (so I knew the tactics for it.) I always spent that fight in the hallway preceding it, or if I was in the room, I'd minimize and wait until someone called me to run into Sindy's room in ventrilo. >.>

    I AM A BIG FAT SISSY.

    However, I can say I've used both Ariados and Galvantula in Pokemon and I didn't even get scared at all!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, yeah, and that fucking centipede thing in AQ40

    I could never, ever, ever look at it. I can't. I never killed it by myself (if I was unfortunate enough to get caught alone in the room, I let my pet kill everything while I aimed my camera at a wall and quivered.) I never looted it. I tried EXTREMELY HARD to never fucking look at that thing. That is one of the most terrifying enemies I have ever seen in a game.

    The bug tunnel before it though? haha whatever, no problem.

    Edit: One more. That giant spider in Terokkar. One time, there was a bug going on where if you hadn't cached a hunter pet's mob, the hunter pet would appear as the original mob when it first loaded for you. Well, one time, that happened to me when the Terokkar spider was a tamed pet in MOTHERFUCKING ORGRIMMAR. I fucking turned around for one fucking second to look at the honor vendor place from the bank roof and I almost cried. It was horrible.
    That thing with the adorable beady eyes?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  6. #38186
    Warchief Viscoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bluebell Town
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    That thing with the adorable beady eyes?
    there is nothing adorable about that vomit-inducing nightmare

    there is nothing adorable about any of these vomit-inducing nightmares

    Poke-related: Whenever Tahuun and Aegi come back, should I just tack new parts of that story onto the end of the current one, or should I make new docs so you don't have to worry about scrolling to new parts?

    Or maybe I'll just keep it all in one doc and actually try to separate it into mock-chapters
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby
    Avatar by Kyoht.

  7. #38187
    You are the writer, you hold the ''pen'', you control the story.
    3DS FC for Pokémon: 4210-3974-8429: Trainer name : Roy, PM me if you have added me
    Friend Safari: Pansage/Ivysaur/Quilladin

  8. #38188
    Is the anime / series worth picking up?...
    haven't watched at all since somewhere in gen 3.
    did read the manage up untill b/w

  9. #38189
    I hear the X/Y series is quite good, better than Best Wishes! (Black/White) anyhow.

    Haven't seen it myself tho.
    Last edited by Mepeteatu; 2014-04-04 at 12:59 PM.

  10. #38190
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    Is the anime / series worth picking up?...
    haven't watched at all since somewhere in gen 3.
    did read the manage up untill b/w
    Definitely worth it. Just skip Gen 5.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    there is nothing adorable about that vomit-inducing nightmare

    there is nothing adorable about any of these vomit-inducing nightmares

    Poke-related: Whenever Tahuun and Aegi come back, should I just tack new parts of that story onto the end of the current one, or should I make new docs so you don't have to worry about scrolling to new parts?

    Or maybe I'll just keep it all in one doc and actually try to separate it into mock-chapters
    You can make our encounter something like Volkner & Flint battle.
    As for the technical stuff, just create chapters.
    Last edited by Tahuun; 2014-04-04 at 01:02 PM.

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  11. #38191
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I'm not too bad nowadays with video game bugs. I could kill nerubians and shit just fine. Giant spiders, the spider wing in Naxx, and the trap pre-Sindy were all particularly bad though.

    I remember one specific incident in Loch Modan when I was leveling some dwarf where I found a giant rare tarantula. I had no problems fighting it until I realized it had a whole bunch of giant eyes and then I flipped out and had to leave my computer, and it ended up killing me.

    The endboss in spider wing of Naxx, I could never ever look at her. I was always on web duty on the walls, and if she sucked me in with that web attack, I pretty much became petrified.

    I led easily over a hundred raids through ICC, both 10 and 25, and I never did Sindy's trap more than once (so I knew the tactics for it.) I always spent that fight in the hallway preceding it, or if I was in the room, I'd minimize and wait until someone called me to run into Sindy's room in ventrilo. >.>

    I AM A BIG FAT SISSY.

    However, I can say I've used both Ariados and Galvantula in Pokemon and I didn't even get scared at all!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, yeah, and that fucking centipede thing in AQ40

    I could never, ever, ever look at it. I can't. I never killed it by myself (if I was unfortunate enough to get caught alone in the room, I let my pet kill everything while I aimed my camera at a wall and quivered.) I never looted it. I tried EXTREMELY HARD to never fucking look at that thing. That is one of the most terrifying enemies I have ever seen in a game.

    The bug tunnel before it though? haha whatever, no problem.

    Edit: One more. That giant spider in Terokkar. One time, there was a bug going on where if you hadn't cached a hunter pet's mob, the hunter pet would appear as the original mob when it first loaded for you. Well, one time, that happened to me when the Terokkar spider was a tamed pet in MOTHERFUCKING ORGRIMMAR. I fucking turned around for one fucking second to look at the honor vendor place from the bank roof and I almost cried. It was horrible.
    Pretty much that thing

    I just don't like the looks of aq at all! Not a big fan of creepy architecture, hell, there's a damn quest to get in the effing lair in thousand needles (pre and post cata)

    I went to silithus and just said, eff it, I'm not staying here long, just need the damn pumpkin (pre cata, during lk times on my hunt)

    Also, there was a trap pre sinda? Never knew that till now(never ran old nax, but ran it current content for gold, the screams for help spooked me, but continued on)
    Doh! Before even posting this I just realized its that one trap where vrykuls and nerubs come flying down

    The one time that I got scared of spiders was the loz twilight boss in the old temple(the one where u get the rod(forgot its name) where you need to go the flying place), that thing just creeped me out, not gunna go back there!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    That thing with the adorable beady eyes?
    Wtf is wrong with you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    @viscoe: i also forgot about that one, big, fuckin dragon in terokkar.

    That funker is so annoying, I just wana be in zangamarsh rather than that convoluted forest

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ya know, I actually like the new changes in wod, makes things more simpler (like my hyena being more useful now)

    - - - Updated - - -

    One last thing before I head on off

    I'm more scared of disturbing things(Minotaur abomo in mtg in this scenario)

    So basically, games that are scary(slender for instance, or dead space as well) I just can't handle them, I will always have the screen lower than the vid and watch it without getting creeped, disturbed or scared that I can't sleep for days(there was a rage comic that showed it)

    Yeah, I play magic the gathering rather than that awfully confusing pokemon card game

    - - - Updated - - -

    This is the biggest post I have ever seen..... Of all times
    Last edited by king of lag; 2014-04-04 at 01:59 PM.
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  12. #38192
    Don't you go and diss Scolipede now, he's awesome and will wreck your shit.

    *ahem* Aside from a birthday, I am a dirty liar and did not get back when I said I would. *sigh*

    I am getting old. :I

    Probably not missed though, so eh. xD
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  13. #38193
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Don't you go and diss Scolipede now, he's awesome and will wreck your shit.

    *ahem* Aside from a birthday, I am a dirty liar and did not get back when I said I would. *sigh*

    I am getting old. :I

    Probably not missed though, so eh. xD
    Happy birthday haly

    Yeah, wondered if viscoe frogot about venepeed and it's Evo line (spinirak is very cute thou)

    Nice avatar thou
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  14. #38194
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Happy birthday haly

    Yeah, wondered if viscoe frogot about venepeed and it's Evo line (spinirak is very cute thou)

    Nice avatar thou
    Thank you! ^^

    I love my shiny Scolipede. It's pretty damned tanky too, for his typing, so getting a swords dance up and speed boost isn't particularly hard, and it can sweep pretty effectively with a decent movepool.

    And yes, Spinarak is pretty cute. Shame that Ariados is so...lacking. Instead there's Durant. And that thing is scary if it gets set up.
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  15. #38195
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Don't you go and diss Scolipede now, he's awesome and will wreck your shit.

    *ahem* Aside from a birthday, I am a dirty liar and did not get back when I said I would. *sigh*

    I am getting old. :I

    Probably not missed though, so eh. xD
    Haha, grumpy old Halyon. Gratz on leveling up IRL. :P

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  16. #38196
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Haha, grumpy old Halyon. Gratz on leveling up IRL. :P
    Ty. ^^ Not high enough for the Shotgun Perk though. :c Only Crazy Cat Lady so far.
    My 3DS FC is 2208-5599-8664, IGN Kira, Fairy Safari; Spritzee, Togepi, Floette. DO NOT add me atm! My list is full, and I will only add people if they're taking the gym challange we have, until I get a second DS.

  17. #38197
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Washington(not dc)
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Ty. ^^ Not high enough for the Shotgun Perk though. :c Only Crazy Cat Lady so far.
    Harhar, that's brilliant
    Fc: 2062-9225-7772
    Grass safari: Petilil, Oddish and Quilladin
    Game name and 3ds name: rome007
    Lagg or die!

  18. #38198
    Stood in the Fire Tahuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Ty. ^^ Not high enough for the Shotgun Perk though. :c Only Crazy Cat Lady so far.
    I'm leveling up a week from now. :P

    My FC: 2981-6039-7711 (list full for now). Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  19. #38199
    Warchief Viscoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bluebell Town
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Don't you go and diss Scolipede now, he's awesome and will wreck your shit.

    *ahem* Aside from a birthday, I am a dirty liar and did not get back when I said I would. *sigh*
    I have no qualms with Scolipede. I actually have always liked Steamroller, which he brought to us so graciously in Gen 5 (ignoring Golem for a minute!) Every time I see one use it, I sing the song. xD

    Also: Happy birthday!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I'm leveling up a week from now. :P
    Early happy birthday to you, too, 'dile.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby
    Avatar by Kyoht.

  20. #38200
    Currently breeding for HP Ice Tangela.

    2 5 IV's so far with Dark....

    Odd numbers be trollin!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •