Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    To me, the real legendary pokemon are the Bird Trio, Beast Trio, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo . The other legendaries just do not feel like they should be, especially the ones in Sinnoh and Unova. Kanto released 5 legendaries and Johto 6. Since Hoenn we that number rise up. Hoenn released 10, Sinnoh 14 and Unova 13. Legendary Pokemon don't feel legendary anymore, and they won't feel until they stop introducing more the 10 each new gen.

BTW This is a joke on the Legendaries are not so legendary mop thread :P
    My favorite pokemon... who reason I bought Soulsliver

I hated the starters too, infact I hated most of the earlier level pokemon, in gen IV you could get a starly early, I love starly
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Maybe I'm just too dark for most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    ^That's the only reason I settled for an Eevee, I started to get a whole team planned to breed, but then I thought it would be no fun to have a set team to level without catching any new ones.

It depends on how I feel when I buy the game, but I am not using the starters again. I'm not too fond of Gen 5 starters
    Only problem with this is your Eevee will grow really fast, will have to keep an eye on its level so it doesnt disobey you.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Only problem with this is your Eevee will grow really fast, will have to keep an eye on its level so it doesnt disobey you.
    True. I'll have to watch out for that

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I did that in HG/SS with a low level Scizor (w/ Bullet Punch/Swords Dance, not even EV'd), trading it as soon as I hit the first town. Needless to say the game ended up very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    True. I'll have to watch out for that
    Never really had that problem ever and I usual get piss bored of leveling and trade all my pokemon then trade them back
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I did that in HG/SS with a low level Scizor (w/ Bullet Punch/Swords Dance, not even EV'd), trading it as soon as I hit the first town. Needless to say the game ended up very easy.
    A pokemon game was easy?

Way to nitpick on my words you totally understood what I meant!

It was even easier than you <3

That's just not fair.

Also I seem to be the only one on the planet who liked Emboar.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That's just not fair.

Emboar is okay.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

That's just not fair.

He was my favorite of the gen 5 starters... although that's not saying much, because I thought they were all pretty much shit.
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

Way to nitpick on my words you totally understood what I meant!

It was even easier than you <3
    Well yea, im an expensive date.

Does anyone know how is with trading on emulators? I wanna start with soul silver, but I don't own a ds so I'll have to settle with emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    Does anyone know how is with trading on emulators? I wanna start with soul silver, but I don't own a ds so I'll have to settle with emulator.
    Probally shouldnt talk about Emulators on mmo champ. IIRC they are against the rules.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    That's just not fair.

Emboar is awesome - when it comes to the aestethic bit. Stat wise and movepool wise it's terrible and should just piss off.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Emboar is awesome - when it comes to the aestethic bit. Stat wise and movepool wise it's terrible and should just piss off.
    That's pretty much every starter unfortunately. The only starters that are useful are Swampert, Infernape, and Blaziken .

Serperior is pretty amazing with his Dream World ability. If you can get one, that is.

Sceptile is also a pretty amazing sub-seeder.

Good starters: Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Torterra, Venusaur, Serperior, Feraligatr. Some of them require DW ability to be good.

"We are not here to cause chaos, we are here to inhabit this foolish land of humanity and defeat all that oppose us!"

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Good starters: Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Torterra, Venusaur, Serperior, Feraligatr. Some of them require DW ability to be good.
    Feraligatr is gonna be fucking scary with Sheer Force.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Infernape is good, Empoleon is good in UU, but his lacks a recovery move, Swampert is very good, and is at the level of most UU pokemon, Torterra is pretty much useless, which is why he's in NU, Venusaur is actually in OU to my surprise, so I was mistaken about him, Serperior is also crap without his DW ability (which isn't available), and Feraligatr's dream world ability isn't available either.

The sad fact is that starters usually fall to the wayside when it comes to competitive battling.