The best Pokemon is Bidoof
The best Pokemon is Bidoof
eats all other pokemon as snacks.
oh my god in the past two days ive bred over 100 baby scyther's now and i still havent found an adamant one.
adamant ditto, gogo
Death would be a welcome embrace.
TOP 10 favorite Pokemon
10) Pikachu- Who doesn't know and love Pikachu?
9) Magmar-Pretty cool design and Magamar is fun to play with, especially his evolution, Magmortar.
8) Alakazam- Alakazam has strong psychic powers, Alakazam's IQ is 5000. Alakazam knows everything that happened in the world. ALAKAZAM KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO!
7) Eevee- Eevee has so many evolutions, which means so many ways to experiment.
6) Crobat- Crobat is one of the fastest Pokemon in existence, and for your opponent, he can be a pain to deal with.
5) Electabuzz- Besides Electric moves, Electabuzz has good defensive moves it can learn. Don't get me started on Electivire.
4) Absol- Absol can sense disasters. If you accuse it of causing disasters, it's going to lead you TO the disaster and kill you.
3) Lucario- A lot of people know Lucario. He can learn a variety of moves, and he's just plain awesome.
2) Machamp- Machamp is Hitmonchan on even more crack. He'll beat you, no, HE WILL KILL YOU in two seconds flat. AWESOME!
1) Scizor- LOOK AT IT! IT'S SO COOL! Scizor might be slower than its previous form, but it looks cool with its red color and its badass claws. I've only played as it once in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (which is a GREAT game), but I felt almighty using Scizor.
I looked to see if i had any adamant bug breeding-groupers to try and everstone breed it - negative.
I looked to see if i had any adamant synchronizers to try and get an adamant ditto or bug breeding-grouper - negative.
More spam breeding it is
My Top 10
In no particular order save the Top 2. Really, a Top 20 list would be far better; so many good Pokemon not on my list
Favorite types are Water, Ground, Ice, Steel, Dragon.
Since everyones at it.
I usually prefer humanoid pokemon or dragon/monster types.
Special mentions (yes im cheating):
Pokemon 2000 is like my top 4th best movie of all time. RIP Donna Summer.
Ive recently found a place in my heart for this guy.
Female Wobbuffet has hands-down the best design ever.
Call it nostalgia if you must, but these guys and their evolutions are still the best looking starters.
Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-03-18 at 03:58 AM.
Oh, fun. I'll play.
I mostly choose my favorites entirely on appearance. Ability has never mattered much to me.
Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.
I can't name my Top ten. There's just too many I like.
Does the new nintendo 3ds XL support all the old nintendo games ?
That's all I can think of after waking up 10 minutes ago lol
Death would be a welcome embrace.
Ugh, too many to name! I'll just name a few without order!
All Eeveelutions (Vaporeon at first), Lucario/Riolu, Absol, Kyogre, Quilava, Samurott, Dragonite, Blaziken, Zorua/Zoroark aaaand I have no idea, damn there's many...
---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 12:52 PM ----------
---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 01:24 PM ----------
1. Umbreon. the dudes defenses are solid enough to take pretty much any hit and can buff his defenses on top of that can heal. this is really rare that i like a pokemon like this and so much considering i much prefer a speedy and hard attacker for my playstyle. no matter the umbreon i use on my teams he will always be EV stat trained.and a defensive nature.
2. Latias. this pokemons stats are just good enough to play any role theres a reason its banned every so often.
3. Espeon. this is to me the litteral offeset to my unbreon. these guys are speedy powerhouses who even with a light confusion can seriously hurt something
4. Gardevoir. what can i say? the girls got spunk. the right gardevoir at the wrong time can cause havoc to any team. the right stats litterally make the difference for her. if it wasnt for latias. infact in the PWT when i cant use latias she makes a really good secondary.
5.volcarona. this is prehaps the best fire type ive used in a long time. being a bug type covers alot of its weaknesses. and between quiver dance and flamethrower in a triple battle if you dont take care of this 1 1st you will be set up for a sweep in a matter of turns.
6. galvantula. this is a speedy powerhouse who when evolves even with a slow hindering will still have an incredible speed, but lets get past that point. galvantula's move pool is very wide and because of how fast it is it can 1KO most pokemon with no stat boosts. this pokemon can cover all of its weaknesses.
7. milotic. this is probibly 1 of the very few water types ive used on any team. she hits hard and thanks to marvel scale boosts her owe defenses and very often will occupy your time trying to figure out how to beat her rather then beat her.
8.skitty..no real reason its just a little cute kitty. i have actually traded shinies for a female version..with normalize..must have normalize.
9. hydreigon, loverly typing huge speed and special attack theres litterally no DRAGON type who can counter this guy if hes timid...wouldnt even need to EV stat train him for extra speed he's naturally faster.
10. this list would be alot longer but the final pokemon i will add to this list...is...weavile. agian i love fast pokemon and when there attacks are huge they make a big difference. none of his attacks have really higher than 70 base power...that doesnt matter his attack is so high you wont notice.
my friend code...
5241-1925-7760 name toasty
up for battles ...after 10/18/2013
Are we listing? I just so happen to have made a top 50 list some time ago:
Metagross, Steelix and Sceptile might be a tad high on the list, but otherwise it's very accurate.
I saw this thread on r/Pokemon where some guy asked, If you were a member of the Elite 4, what would your type be, and what Pokemon would you have in your Team.
I would use Dark Type.
My Team would be this.