Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    http://pastebin.com/eNvYNtW0

Possible leaks, I don't know if they're real. Apparently the guy behind the leaks got caught.
    Some of them sound cool but some of them are equally terrifying.
    Don't read if you want to avoid possible spoilers.
    I still hate the name fairy.

First one is Dragon/Fire, resembles the classic red/gold chinese dragon, although the first form is shaped like a chinese rocket, while the latter two are long and serpentine.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

">normal/ghost or fire/grass?
    No to Normal/Ghost. Yes to Fire/Grass, it's a single stage red pepper that looks like a wild west bandit and has little pepper-guns. "

Alright, stopped reading at that point.
    Last edited by Coronius; 2013-05-18 at 10:03 AM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    ">Shit I'm out of things to notate. Hope you enjoyed the (fake) spoilers, mah niggas. Keep on keeping on."
    <_<
    Gotta admit, some of those are neat ideas, though. I liked his idea on Froakie. Ninja frog with ukiyo wave-style "decorations"? And it's water and dark? Yes please.

">Shit I'm out of things to notate. Hope you enjoyed the (fake) spoilers, mah niggas. Keep on keeping on."

<_<

Less than 12 hours until Pokémon Smash, hopefully they got something new.
    Last edited by Dewote; 2013-05-18 at 12:31 PM.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

<_<
    thank god, i really want chespin to be grass/dark. most of the other stuff was pretty cool though, like the racing mini games, nintendo should make that happen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thank god, i really want chespin to be grass/dark.
    Yes I want that too. Mostly because I want to use chespin and Panchum.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I got my first shiny and its some retarded Pokemon I've never heard of. Well at least I can say I got one now!
    http://i.imgur.com/b9CbZmy.png

Also Koga's gym has a lot of psychic type Pokemon (ever more than poison types!)
    So I caught another shiny..within 3 days of my first one..do you hate me yet?

http://i.imgur.com/uScyjoE.png

Mechagnome
    So I caught another shiny..within 3 days of my first one..do you hate me yet?

http://i.imgur.com/uScyjoE.png
    Why should I hate you? All of those shinies are on an emulator, which makes them completely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Why should I hate you? All of those shinies are on an emulator, which makes them completely worthless.
    I don't like battling online and my mom got rid of most of my old games (I only have Black 1 left) so why not play on an emulator? The super speed makes the game more enjoyable for me too.

On the topic of shinies. I caught a shiny Eevee and evolved it into the best looking shiny pokemon ever.

Jelly?

Once had a shiny Golbat too, but it was lost at some point. Only shiny I have left is Tentacruel, and I still think it's one of the coolest shinies around.

Mechagnome
    I don't like battling online and my mom got rid of most of my old games (I only have Black 1 left) so why not play on an emulator? The super speed makes the game more enjoyable for me too.
    I have no problem with playing on an emulator. Just saying that your shinies aren't worth anything there.

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 11:07 PM ----------

Pokebeach just released a bunch of other leaked "Insider information".
    (as always, nothing is confirmed.)
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of...er-information

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I have no problem with playing on an emulator. Just saying that your shinies aren't worth anything there.

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 11:07 PM ----------

Pokebeach just released a bunch of other leaked "Insider information".
    (as always, nothing is confirmed.)
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of...er-information
    "A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic."

o.o

Anyways, hope those rumors are true just for this: "Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle."

Even if it's most likely post-game, yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    On the topic of shinies. I caught a shiny Eevee and evolved it into the best looking shiny pokemon ever.

Jelly?
    I see your Umbreon and raise you my

The only shiny I got was an Igglybuff. What's so special about it, you may ask? It's eyes were green instead of red. That's all. So gypped.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    "A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic."

o.o

Anyways, hope those rumors are true just for this: "Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle."

Even if it's most likely post-game, yes please!
    thats actually pretty interesting. i wonder if it will be flatout said for you or will be kept semi hidden.

i also can imagine many kids breaking their 3ds when holding it upside down because they held down on the 3d screen to hard

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 06:07 PM ----------

ooooh apparently pancham evolves into a dark/fighting pokemon and you need a dark pokemon in your party. that would be awesome if its true.

and pangoro sounds cool, i actually though pancham was a dark type before it was revealed he was fighting so it makes sense. does goro mean anything guys?

i think i may do the same thing i did in my first run of black and white and try to go all dark types again since it looks like dark types are plentiful (well all dark types except my starter and victini)

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 06:30 PM ----------

well... when i looked up goro the only thing i could find was that it means 5th son in Japanese apparently and that its the name of a mortal kombat character.

so... panda 5th son?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    The only shiny I got was an Igglybuff. What's so special about it, you may ask? It's eyes were green instead of red. That's all. So gypped.
    Meh, I got a shiny Darumaka and shiny Golem. Both really underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    [IMG]funny gif[/IMG]
    I love how Magikarp is smiling the entire time.

If only we got animated boxes for Pokemon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866