Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Which game do you have in mind here? I haven't had any trouble with games on my 3DS :s

--
    Fire Emblem Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Fire Emblem Awakening
    O-o I had absolutely no trouble reading text in FE:A. I feel like I need to go play it again now to make sure D:

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id also like to see a series where ash goes solo for a bit. i think that would be cool too

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe one where he goes around with a professor
    I'd like to see the series follow a different protagonist each new region. That would be way cool.

He's Ghost/Steel
    Oh look, he stole Golurk typing, or at least the one I feel that he should have had

It looks pretty plain. There's still not a 6th gen Pokémon which has really impressed me. Sure there's a bunch of good ones, and a good couple of them look like they have good potential for having cool evolutions, but there's not really a single Pokémon that I feel that I absolutely need to have on my team. I guess they'll come at a later time, rarely do first stage Pokémon invoke anything in me anyways.

Ghost/Steel, huh? That means:
    It's weak to Ground & Fire (unless it gets something like levitate)
    It's immune to Fighting, Poison and Normal (+ see above).
    It resists Flying, Psychic, Bug2, Rock, Dragon, Steel, Ice & Grass + possibly Fairy? We'll see.
    It's damaged normally by Dark, Ghost, Water & Electric.

I bet it's pretty slow but has great attack stat and high defense & HP.
    Smogon will love this thing.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Hmm, they revealed anew Pokemon.

And I think this is the first Pokemon in Gen 6 that I don't like ( Had to happen sometime)

He's Ghost/Steel, and he looks like he might have levitate which would make him only weak to fire.
    its a sword O_O thats awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I really like the new pokemon.

Slightly off-topic: should I get a 3ds XL or a normal one? Their price differs importantly (100+ UK pounds), so I am wondering if the XL version is so damn great to cost so much? I was saving for a pikachu one, but the price made me reconsider, although I haven't yet decided against buying a pikachu one.
    the 3ds itself is a great product, i had mine since release and its still in pretty much perfect condition. if your low on money or cant spend alot you wont be let down by it.

however the 3ds xl just overall makes the entire experience better especially if you are the kind of person who sits down and plays for long periods of time. and if you have the money to spare in the longrun it will just make everything better. but still if money is a problem the 3ds will still satisfy you in my opinion.

i think the ghost sword looks amazing :<

5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

FFS!!! *angry*

Encountered a wild Skarmory level 30, thought my Raichu's Quick attack might weaken it enough without killing it so I can catch it, so far so good, 2 Quick Attacks later I start praying: Please no crit, please no crit..

Yes, Raichu crits, and kills the Skarmory.

YOU HAD ONE JOB.

I think it would be pretty cool if the sword evolved into like a ghost wielding the sword as a weapon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I think it would be pretty cool if the sword evolved into like a ghost wielding the sword as a weapon or something.
    I think with steel/Ghost a lot of people would like it toevolve into a possessed suit of armor.

It's not as bad as I first thought, but definitely the design that I like the least so far, except maybe for gogoat.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahaha

this is great

The sword pokemon is called Honedge. 4:02 ->

How long before the "Hurr a sword pokemon? They're so unoriginal and boring, that's not a Pokemon!" crowd shows up?

Looks awesome in my opinion.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    How long before the "Hurr a sword pokemon? They're so unoriginal and boring, that's not a Pokemon!" crowd shows up?

Looks awesome in my opinion.
    Hurr a sword pokemon? They're so unoriginal and boring, that's not a Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Hurr a sword pokemon? They're so unoriginal and boring, that's not a Pokemon!

shoo

Hopefully that crowd won't come, there could be something "less imaginative" in the works (& I don't care what you guys say I really liked Vanillish/Vanilluxe/Vanillite, all their hate makes me sad )

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

(this is probably posted somewhere in this 176 page thread but.....yeah that's a lot to shift through)

While Nintendo takes it's time in making a PokemonMMO (It'll happen.....eventually), those craving the experience should try out Pokemmo. It's actually fairly well featured.

http://pokemmo.eu/

It's based on modifying FireRed, though it can use HeartGold/SoulSilver as a source of sprites (saddly it wont make the world 3D T_T). Basically you can play through the entire main story of FireRed while in an MMO setting where you can trade, battle, and form your own teams. My only real complaint about the game is, for some odd reason, it uses low quality MIDI versions of the music rather than the defaults, but honestly....that's kinda just nitpicking.

Hope this helps cull the Pokemon MMO cravings I know a lot of you have.....I know it's helped mine a bit XD

(Disclaimer: I know some of you will have legal questions about the legality of the game. PokeMMO does NOT contain the game itself, you must obtain it on your own. All the PokeMMO client does is modify the game and allow the online play. For that reason I won't be giving you a link on how to obtain the actual game itself, you are on your own. Preferably you are making your own copy from your own GBA carts.)
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

It looks pretty interesting but I have no idea how to get the ROMs from my games (I'm a newb okay)

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I'm glad they chose a sword. It could have been something a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Was it May or Dawn that was big on the pokemon contests? I remember enjoying them in the anime since it shifted the focus away from Ash always losing
    May started on her adventure thinking she was going to do Gym battles, but Roxanne told her about Contests.

Dawn on the other hand grew up knowing that her mother was a Top Coordinator (the coordinator that won the Grand Festival of a region), and so she always wanted to follow in her footsteps.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    May started on her adventure thinking she was going to do Gym battles, but Roxanne told her about Contests.

Dawn on the other hand grew up knowing that her mother was a Top Coordinator (the coordinator that won the Grand Festival of a region), and so she always wanted to follow in her footsteps.
    aha then it was Dawn I was thinking of - I enjoyed watching Dawn's contests a lot. Great distraction from Ash's journey for a bit

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに