Thread: Pokémon!

So, one of the pokemon is basically Raichu? xD

can't wait to see my shiny charizard in ultimate evolution - the one that doesn't exist yet and i'm trying to breed since a week and i hope i get before x/y release xD
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

I am seriously upset I think. I don't know... Someone console me, lol.

This whole concept of mega-evolution and such... I don't know... I believe that this was the only valid solution they found for not making every pokemon extremely powerful at its base. So, they limited their availability in battle to 1, and they will give a mega to almost everyone or everyone? If the mega-evolution is the "ultimate expression of the bonds of pokemon and trainer", then I expect every family to have a mega-evolution.

Mega-Durnsparce, here you come!

Pfft, Mega-Unown is where it's at

i would rather dunsparce get a full line before getting a mega evo
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Pffff, the more I think of it, the more it annoys me. Sigh. I must find an excuse like "you will be buying it, so stfu", to like it, LOL!

What I gathered,

Blastoise, Charizard, & Venusaur get Mega Evolutions.

Squirtle, Charmander, & Bulbasaur are the true starters to the region as they're given to you by the professor. While the one of the "new" starters are given to you by your friend.

Absol has a lama pre-evolution.

and I believe Gyarados was shown just about to mega evolve, not sure if it was that, or a move being used on him that sorta looked similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Pffff, the more I think of it, the more it annoys me. Sigh. I must find an excuse like "you will be buying it, so stfu", to like it, LOL!
    is there a specific reason you dont like it? its not like you have to use them, its just like forms but cooler

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    What I gathered,

Blastoise, Charizard, & Venusaur get Mega Evolutions.

Squirtle, Charmander, & Bulbasaur are the true starters to the region as they're given to you by the professor. While the one of the "new" starters are given to you by your friend.

Absol has a lama pre-evolution.

and I believe Gyarados was shown just about to mega evolve, not sure if it was that, or a move being used on him that sorta looked similar.
    that pokemon doesnt look anything like absol, absol doesnt have big floppy ears
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Whatcha talkin bout willis, it has white fur and dark skin, that's absol's colour scheme, although it's fur is closer to the megaevo's still reminiscent. Plus it's a quadruped. I'm guessing pre-evo, prior to absol's scene/ emo hair cut.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-09-04 at 05:31 PM.

Whatcha talkin bout willis, it has white fur and dark skin, that's absol's colour scheme, although it's fur is closer to the megaevo's still reminiscent. Plus it's a quadruped. I'm guessing pre-evo, prior to absol's scene/ emo hair cut.
    just because its black and white doesnt mean it looks like absol, it has big floppy ears and a long neck, it looks like an alpaca or a lama

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    just because its black and white doesnt mean it looks like absol, it has big floppy ears and a long neck, it looks like an alpaca or a lama
    That can't be absol's mega evo, it has wings, absol doesn't have wings.

what if it's dreads and not ears.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-09-04 at 05:39 PM.

That can't be absol's mega evo, it has wings, absol doesn't have wings.
    thats doesnt work, absols mega looks exactly like absol but with longer hair and wings. this pokemon has hooves, big floppy ears, a long neck, and a fluffy tail.

absol has a horn instead of ears, a short neck, claws not hooves and a blade instead of a tail.

they literally look nothing alike besides the color

actually they dont even share the same colour, absol is blue and white, this pokemon is black and white

- - - Updated - - -

remoraid and octillary.
    okay then that means i can say dendede is really an evolution of dunsparce.

- - - Updated - - -

this pokemon looks alot more like an alpaca then a cat

close enough to be feasible.

not really, its also around the same size, baby pokemon are always smaller

There are precedents throughout many pokemon evolution families to support that this could possibly be related to absol.

Which is enough for me not to rule out the possibility completely.

theres never been a baby pokemon that is the same size as its evolved form. that pokemon is about the same height as venusaur. you are literally basing the entire premise on the fact that it has somewhat similar colours to absol

And pokemon have evolved into forms with less premises then that.

On top of colour scheme, fur art, quadruped.

It could also add a theme to the absol evo line, lets say this is it's long scruffy hair stage, and absol is it's more stylish hair cut version.

Shave the tail and grow a horn, boom, absol looking.

face and paws are displayed similarly.

It's ridiculous to ignore the similarities, sure it may not be related to absol, but i'm not going to say it's impossible for it not to be.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-09-04 at 06:30 PM.

by your description we could say cats and dogs are the same thing. if this thing is related to absol i will eat my hat