Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    220 euros for a pikachu 3ds+ 45 for Pokemon X are good (too good even?) prices, right?
    If you really want the Pikachu 3DS, then it's decent. But it's still pretty expensive for a normal 3DS, would be better if it was an XL. Still, the price isn't too bad.

Im pretty sure the Pikachu 3DS is XL only.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    220 euros for a pikachu 3ds+ 45 for Pokemon X are good (too good even?) prices, right?
    Unless you really want the Pikachu 3ds, 220 euro for a normal 3ds, even an XL, is pretty expensive.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Im pretty sure the Pikachu 3DS is XL only.
    Oh, you're right. I guess 220 euros is what you normaly would pay for a limited edition 3ds XL.
    Last edited by Ziktus; 2013-09-09 at 04:23 PM.

yeah the pikachu 3ds is xl only.
    I really should have picked up a few to flip when I bought mine. Got it for like $175 cause target had a sale the same week it came out, people are selling it for like $250+ now

Yeah, I am pretty sure that it is XL only too. Even if it isn't, I am buying the XL one.

Thanks for the answers, everyone!

Oh well, if it's an XL version, and if you think the Pikachu design looks neat, then by all means go for it.

I loooove pokemon

I really hope the easier-viewed IV/EVs don't necessitate traveling to the ass-end of nowhere to talk to some NPC who gives some lame vague interpretation. It'd be dandy nice if there was a frame in the Pokèmon Summary page that displayed that information, but I think that might be too much for which to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So you need a mega bracelet to mega evovle

This is a total rip off from digimon

Mega bracelet = digivice
    Mega stones = Crests

D:
    wait a sec...

digimon was a rip off of pokemon

so if pokemon is ripping off digimon...

doesn't that mean pokemon is ripping off pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    I really hope the easier-viewed IV/EVs don't necessitate traveling to the ass-end of nowhere to talk to some NPC who gives some lame vague interpretation. It'd be dandy nice if there was a frame in the Pokèmon Summary page that displayed that information, but I think that might be too much for which to hope.

"Understand your Pokémon’s stats at a glance with the Effort-o-Meter!"

Seems like you'll be able to view it with an item, hopefully you'll be able to check it on the usual Pokémon status screen after you've obtained the item instead of having to use it everytime you want to check the EVs.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

"Understand your Pokémon’s stats at a glance with the Effort-o-Meter!"

Seems like you'll be able to view it with an item, hopefully you'll be able to check it on the usual Pokémon status screen after you've obtained the item instead of having to use it everytime you want to check the EVs.
    Ooooooooooh. That's neat. I couldn't find any pictures when I looked for information on it. :weak google-fu: The yelow part is EV the green is IV? Vice-versa? Or do we not know?

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Ooooooooooh. That's neat. I couldn't find any pictures when I looked for information on it. :weak google-fu: The yelow part is EV the green is IV? Vice-versa? Or do we not know?
    EVs is the yellow part I remember I read on the website, so I assume that the green part is the IVs yeah. You can read more on it on the official website, which is also where I found the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    EVs is the yellow part I remember I read on the website, so I assume that the green part is the IVs yeah. You can read more on it on the official website, which is also where I found the picture.
    That would be my guess as well. The green part will be your pokemon's IVs most likely. The bar on the side is the total EVs gained if I am not mistaken.

Corocoro leaked/released/whatever, lots of news incoming!
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Another one of my main and favorite Pokémons get a Mega evo. Eh, if it wasn't for the lower jaw then I could have been on board with this. Plus, the head "torpedos" are a bit small compared to the rest of his body, and I don't really like the shoulders either. It seems that often it is small details that ruin these megas for me, but this isn't one of the worst ones. Doesn't matter much to me though, I'm gonna use Mega Venusaur either way, I just hope this means that I'll be able to obtain Garchomp in this game, that'd be incredible.
    Last edited by MasterOfKnees; 2013-09-11 at 10:31 AM.

Those chest spikes are totally unnecessary. :/ Otherwise I like it.

Oh and Fennekin evo stands up and learns psycho cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Those chest spikes are totally unnecessary. :/ Otherwise I like it.

Oh and fennekin evo stands up and learns psycho cut.
    Most Megas have unnecessary design choices, like Venusaur having that flower on his face, Charizard's hand wings.

Btw, there's also a new Mewtwo Mega too, Psychic/Fighting apparently. Looks stupid tbh.

Dat Chespin evo xD

Hopefully 3rd stages get leaked before release.
    Last edited by Dewote; 2013-09-11 at 11:31 AM.

Oh man am I glad Bulbasaur convinced me to get Froakie instead of Chespin beforehand, definitely the one which looks to turn out the best.

And man, dat Chespin, haha!

Thank god. Froakie's evolution looks great! Too bad I can't say the same for Chespin lol.