Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #841
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    And Mewtwo beats them all.

  2. #842
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Nope


    Not to mention Typhlosion tops both

  3. #843
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Fire starters were always the worst, especially in g3-g5. Fire/fighting is dumb. But in g1/2 its only because squirtle/bulbasaur and totadile/chikorita lines were that much cooler.

  4. #844

  5. #845
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Unfortunately Worgen, I disagree, but only such that Charizard=Typhlosion>every other starter

    And Skel, the pure numbers simply don't lie with stats (Fire has higher stats than both in Gen 1, 2, and 4; Swampert and Sceptile were both ugly as hell along with Samurott and Serperior)

    Remember, only the Fire starters have ever been banned (Charizard and Blaziken)

  6. #846
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Remember: Water is cooler than fire, cause water beats fire.

  7. #847
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    And Electric beats that, but Ground beats Electric, and Grass beats Ground and Water, and Fire beats Grass

    What's your point? By that logic, Sableye should be the best but he's just a heartless

  8. #848
    lol heartless. and to clarify Jona, Charizard is like a 9.5/10. Tyhplosion is like a 9.4/10. Charizard is only slightly better but better nonetheless

  9. #849
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And Electric beats that, but Ground beats Electric, and Grass beats Ground and Water, and Fire beats Grass

    What's your point? By that logic, Sableye should be the best but he's just a heartless
    [IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5t0NnlQkdChXio779BSDVKnLogBSuyRy3QhAJSWMN5AaLvKlo[IMG]
    Electric is boring. So is ground, unless its Marowak and Cubone. Water is just fun.

  10. #850
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Fair Worgen. I respect the difference in points since Charizard did come before Typhlosion

    And Skel:
    Water


    Fire


    And aren't you supposed to be arguing Lugia is worse than Ho-oh? How can water be better in that case?

    I mean, look at this, Lugia is actually attacking while Ho-oh's just trying to look cool

  11. #851
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Lugia isnt a water type. Duh.

  12. #852
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Purely because Pokemon can only have 2 types in game. If that weren't the case, Lugia would be Water type as well. Ho-oh would still only be two though

    I mean, Lugia has super influence over the oceans, Ho-oh isn't worth anything

  13. #853
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Ho-oh brings eternal happiness to all who see it.
    Ho-oh created Raikou, Suicune, Entei.
    Ho-oh makes rainbows where it flies.
    Ho-oh was in the very first episode of pokemon when it didnt technically exist yet.
    Ho-oh is 7 colors.
    Ho-oh has highest special defense of all fire and flying pokemon.
    Ho-oh's shiny sprite is gold.
    Ho-oh has a not-letter in its name.
    Ho-oh's wings are not hands.
    Ho-oh doesnt need to speak.
    Ho-oh lives atop a bell tower.
    Ho-oh has a cult of sagely followers.
    Ho-oh has an entire town built around it.
    Ho-oh is a phoenix.

  14. #854
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Damn straight, Ho-oh wins, Lugia can have the silly old sea.


  15. #855
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Nothing even touches a being so majestic.

  16. #856
    Don't remember a time when Charizard was banned, he's actually a pretty mediocre Pokemon with not so hot typing (Flying+Fire=ewww).

    Anyway, Samurott might look bad when he's all chill and shit, but when he busts out his sword, watch out.



    Also, there ain't no Flying type that's more badass than Braviary. If you disagree, you want the terrorists to win.


  17. #857
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Also, there ain't no Flying type that's more badass than Braviary. If you disagree, you want the terrorists to win.

    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lif0bgYOIS1qandxio1_500.jpg[IMG]
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Charizard, Gligar...
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-18 at 12:59 AM.

  18. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Gligar...
    -.- Half of those are just terrible, in stats, design, and concept. BRO IT'S AN AMERICAN FLAG EAGLE WITH A BANNED MOVE, SHIT'S BALLIN'.

  19. #859
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Charizard, Gligar...
    Obvious terrorist.


  20. #860
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    -.- Half of those are just terrible, in stats, design, and concept. BRO IT'S AN AMERICAN FLAG EAGLE WITH A BANNED MOVE, SHIT'S BALLIN'.
    Skelington dislikes america and bald eagles. I think they tried too hard when they were designing it, especially since its colors were based off the american flag...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •