Thread: Pokémon!

Talking looks not stats, garsh.

ah looks..this is how i see that..

dragons but flygon > everything else..and maybe dragonite..quite frankly an orange dragon that has a constant grin on its face is kinda creepy.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I agree, Gen 4 had some horrible ones, as did even Gen 1 if you take off your nostalgia goggles. Jinx was horrible, and a lot of Pokemon were just animals you see in the real world with a slightly different name. Tauros, Seal, Pidgey, etc..
    But I like my nostalgia glasses... they make everything look all pretty and happy

I 2nd that Arlee. Nostalgia is good and makes everything bad seem good
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Digglett: I almost died laughing and promptly made this

omg, I didn't watch the video at first, just went back and did. AND IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    omg, I didn't watch the video at first, just went back and did. AND IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    I dunno, the video explaining why Dragonite sucks at life makes me want to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    I dunno, the video explaining why Dragonite sucks at life makes me want to reconsider.
    But.. but...

HES. SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE!!!!!

:O

But.. but...

HES. SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE!!!!!

:O
    Anything that loses to a Zubat...not so adorable. I mean shit, even Clefairy can Metronome a god damn Hyper Beam every once in a while.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Them bitches wouldn't be on your jock if they saw you lose to a Zubat. They'd be all over Gary Fuckin' Oak in that scenario.

One of life's great mysteries solved!

Anything that loses to a Zubat...not so adorable. I mean shit, even Clefairy can Metronome a god damn Hyper Beam every once in a while.
    All of Cynthia's Pokemon lost to level 1's. :O

All of Cynthia's Pokemon lost to level 1's. :O
    She had Spiritomb and Garchomp. Which one of those is remotely adorable?

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    One of life's great mysteries solved!

i know exactly who the chick is..3rd gym ash needed to fight..the grass chick he dressed like a girl to get in. no real clue why though.
    my friend code...

She had Spiritomb and Garchomp. Which one of those is remotely adorable?

Togekiss isn't adorable, it's Satan incarnate and Milotic is hot...I'd tap that.

question for all? you have the masterball finally. you can catch any pokemon you want with it. you looked on your map and saw raikou was near by. and you get in a battle. its not him but a shiny (insert pokemon here) now you know this guy is proned to teleport. self destruct/explosion..what do you do?
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    question for all? you have the masterball finally. you can catch any pokemon you want with it. you looked on your map and saw raikou was near by. and you get in a battle. its not him but a shiny (insert pokemon here) now you know this guy is proned to teleport. self destruct/explosion..what do you do?
    Shinys arent worth masterballs methinks. Skelington would probably use it on Raikou if i didnt already on Ho-oh/Lugia.

On a semi-related note, skelington accidentally used a master ball on a caterpie in my first red version... had to catch mewtwo with ultra balls.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    I'd slap myself for not carrying repel first off. Second, there's a much easier way of getting shinies than catching them, so I'd probably pass. Actually, I'd pass on using the MB on Raiku also since any damage done carries over to the next battle (and abusing the route change tricks simply keep battling him) and use a Timer Ball, Quick Ball, Dusk Ball (at night only), or just a simple Ultra Ball.