Thread: Pokémon!

Careful/Adamant Ditto's are avoiding me. fu
    3DS FC for Pokémon: 4210-3974-8429: Trainer name : Roy, PM me if you have added me
    Friend Safari: Pansage/Ivysaur/Quilladin

Need a Modest Eevee now...I need a Modest Ditto. It'll be easier. xD

Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ My Twitch ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

Quote Originally Posted by Arthodax View Post
    Already done, My DS name is the same as my forum, so should be easy to spot me online. I'll stick the mewtwonite Y on a Adamant Gible and trade you.
    Okay, I am online now!

Oh snap. That door you can only see in the reflection was pretty awesom. Anyways, whats with that glowing circle on the floor near tm gyro ball in reflection cave?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    ....Hot damn
    I have been throwing nothing but gible and larviatars in the wonder trade since I was breeding them for the nature I wanted and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Oh snap. That door you can only see in the reflection was pretty awesom. Anyways, whats with that glowing circle on the floor near tm gyro ball in reflection cave?
    You find a mega stone there after beating the E4.
    Surely any form of accumulation, either of knowledge or experience, any form of ideal, any projection of the mind, any determined practice to shape the mind -what it should be and should not be -all this is obviously crippling the process of investigation and discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I have been throwing nothing but gible and larviatars in the wonder trade since I was breeding them for the nature I wanted and such.
    I'm thinking of throwing some Growlithes and Vulpixs on there holding fire stones. Probably throw some Jolly Gibles on there once I start breeding them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You find a mega stone there after beating the E4.
    Ah. Okay then. Thankyou.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I think the worst horde I had to battle was a horde of bellsprouts, all they did was spam sleep, and this was just after I'd changed up my team to do some exp all training and didn't have any multi target attacks. Took me an age to kill them all >__<

My Volcarona can learn Fiery Dance before 100 O.o I Believe the move re-learner is kinda broken :P

My 3DS FC 2895-6749-0911 - PM if you add me and i'll add you in return.

Is there any reason not to keep Exp Share on all the time? I really just use my Lucario and Delphox for everything, with Raichu cleaning up water types and Blastoise for fire/ground/rock

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Arthodax View Post
    My Volcarona can learn Fiery Dance before 100 O.o I Believe the move re-learner is kinda broken :P
    Ya it is to be honest moves you can learn before a specific level to learn it. My level 60 noivern learned Boomburst at level 50 instead of learning it on their own at level 75.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Is there any reason not to keep Exp Share on all the time? I really just use my Lucario and Delphox for everything, with Raichu cleaning up water types and Blastoise for fire/ground/rock
    Really no reason expect to use it to level up pokemon that you breed for the nature you wanted and such.
    Surely any form of accumulation, either of knowledge or experience, any form of ideal, any projection of the mind, any determined practice to shape the mind -what it should be and should not be -all this is obviously crippling the process of investigation and discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Well only reason might be if you don't want to overlevel everything

GREGHRHRHERH SHINY DITTO AND I KILLED IT WITH A CRIT

Mad, i am. Very much.
    3DS FC for Pokémon: 4210-3974-8429: Trainer name : Roy, PM me if you have added me

Okay, so I guess I'll just store that blaziken in a pit of shamefully bad EV Training and breed a new one through balls deep blaziken on Ditto incest action è_é

So, say I would go for an Adamant Turbo Blaziken with that kind of moveset :
    Baton Pass
    Swords Dance
    Blaze Kick
    Sky Uppercut

Reproduction wise (disregarding iv's here), is it correct to assume i should go with :

Adamant Ditto + Turbo Blaziken (pretty sure mine's a male)
    = Adamant Female Turbo Torchic
    + Male Mawile
    = Adamant Turbo Baton Pass Torchic

Is there an item I should give to my sexslave Adamant Ditto to ensure her nature would be passed on ?

Oh, and btw, my FC : 3282-3153-5456, in game name should be either CaptnTorpedo or Derpedro

Add me if you'd like, can't pm n stuff, so i'll just add everyone who adds me later this evening.
    (looking for non european Mawile btw, gonna try for a shiny at the same time, you never know )

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    GREGHRHRHERH SHINY DITTO AND I KILLED IT WITH A CRIT

Mad, i am. Very much.
    Feels bro.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Is there an item I should give to my sexslave Adamant Ditto to ensure her nature would be passed on ?
    Everstone should do!

Going up and down for like 5 minutes and I remember I only left Ditto in there. -.-

Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ My Twitch ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

I want to ritually crush my Pokemon Y cartridge. I really do :S

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I want to ritually crush my Pokemon Y cartridge. I really do :S
    Please don't. 3:

Fuuuurrrr~

anyone have ditto to trade me ?
    doesnt have to be foreign i just want to have 1 so i can trade in gts
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.