Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #1961
    I actually think that's a pretty good concept, even if it is stolen from Gen III and Gen IV of Digimon. My only problem is with the execution of the art in the manga. I mean really, a teen guy merging with Zorua? Why not Zoroark? Why a little girl with Emboar? I mean...the fuck?

  2. #1962
    its been a mytery for years..where are these childrens fathers at whan there running across entire countries catching pokemon? barry met his father at the end of pokemon platinum and says..ddd.daddy? which was kinda out character for him. makes me wonder..these kids fathers care more about there pokemon then there own kids..funny. palmer doesnt even say hi he just looks at him and goes away.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  3. #1963
    Maybe they are orphans... or maybe they are actually considered adults at that age in that world.

  4. #1964
    I think this fits nicely right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  5. #1965
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Well that's just sad ^^^^

    Too seldom do I post here.

  6. #1966
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    I know Gengar.

    Also: doing a Nuzlocke through Emerald right now. Went with the Torchic for a nice base there (could argue Mudkip would've been better but with Lotad that doesn't matter), got lucky with a Lotad (Surf, Ice Beam, Solarbeam/Giga Drain, something else). Also have a Wurmple and a Zigzagoon.

  7. #1967
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    To make amends, I'll post this

  8. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I think this fits nicely right here:
    The ultimate pokemon mind fuck is a much better read in my opinion.

    http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictu...mon+Mind+fuck/

    REALLY long, but worth it.

  9. #1969
    I've read that, it is rather epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  10. #1970
    Dreadlord Duruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Also: doing a Nuzlocke through Emerald right now. Went with the Torchic for a nice base there (could argue Mudkip would've been better but with Lotad that doesn't matter), got lucky with a Lotad (Surf, Ice Beam, Solarbeam/Giga Drain, something else). Also have a Wurmple and a Zigzagoon.
    I just started playing through Sapphire again - not a Nuzlocke challenge, although I've never done one.

    Then I can use the game to catch all the 3rd gen Pokemon I need, and transfer 'em all to Black. I want to fill the Pokedex, which means I'll have to finish Platinum at some point too (on the 7th gym, but haven't bothered to go any further).

  11. #1971
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    The ultimate pokemon mind fuck is a much better read in my opinion.

    http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictu...mon+Mind+fuck/

    REALLY long, but worth it.
    That thing is really good until they talk about how the show should end. Since Skelington has read it, tis how he has viewed the show.

  12. #1972
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That thing is really good until they talk about how the show should end. Since Skelington has read it, tis how he has viewed the show.
    Yeah I don't like the end of it either, but that's one of those things that I really like to read =D like the Majora's Mask one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  13. #1973
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Yeah I don't like the end of it either, but that's one of those things that I really like to read =D like the Majora's Mask one
    What is this now and why hasnt Skelington heard about it?!

  14. #1974
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    What is this now and why hasnt Skelington heard about it?!
    You mean how they explain like Link is dead the whole time in Majora's Mask? Are you sure you haven't seen it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  15. #1975
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    You mean how they explain like Link is dead the whole time in Majora's Mask? Are you sure you haven't seen it?
    I most certainly have not.

  16. #1976
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I most certainly have not.
    Ahh, it's very very interesting. If you liked the Pokemon one I think you'd love this one. Let me try and find something that explains it. The way it's explained honestly makes it seem like it was meant to be in the game the whole time. I'll PM you or something so I don't keep going in the pokemon thread, or maybe just the chat thread

    Edit: I just posted it in the chat thread for you, hope you like the theory as much as I do <3
    Last edited by Ms Andry; 2011-10-03 at 10:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  17. #1977
    Epic! Darios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uninja'd States of Amerikill
    Posts
    1,550
    What's that? Pokemon as professional mercenaries? It's more likely than you may think

  18. #1978
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    What's that? Pokemon as professional mercenaries? It's more likely than you may think
    Jynx is the Demoman? I'm offended!

    Although I guess I'm not black or Scottish but ... I'm Irish and its almost close! D:

    not really offended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  19. #1979
    how do garchomp and heracross get their helmets off O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  20. #1980
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    how do garchomp and heracross get their helmets off O.o
    Thats silly. If they did their heads would be vulnerable.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-04 at 12:57 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •