Mafia 49 Sign-ups: Mistborn Mafia

Hi all and welcome to the sign-ups for the Mistborn Mafia!

Celtic and Arlee will be your mods for the duration of this mafia so feel free to direct an enquiries towards both of us.

The theme of this game is the Mistborn Trilogy - Its mostly there for flavour however if you want to brush up (or be introduced to) your Mistborn lore, look no further than here: http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Mistborn_Wiki

To narrow down the focus, it will be primarily based on Allomancy(http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Allomancy) and will not follow the storyline of the books at all. If you have any questions about the mistborn series, ask away in this thread. I will not answer any questions about the game however.

Just a notice that Day 1 will be a lightning round (cue QQ) of 36 hours. 3 posts per person with a max of 20 words (not including votes but dont take the piss). You can vote and unvote however much you want.

The player cap for the game is 28 people. Anyone signing up after the 28 will go into the reserves to come in if someone fails to show up/needs to leave. if you do need to leave the game, just shoot me a PM please. Id really like to get 28 (the game is balanced around it) however modifications can be made (read: you're all getting VTs unless i get 28 )

Signups will last until ~18.00 friday 28th to accomadate the North Americans and their made up holidays 24 hours (or shorter) for confirmation PMs and the game will start ~18.00 saturday the 29th.

Players:
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

/Sign

Best sign up ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Error + Eternity + Voodoo Doll (NSFW) + G.R.8.U

Signing up.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Me of course.

I'm in, no idea on the theme!

Signing up.

Sign me up

Going to need something to do (well Kray and I will be working hard on our game, but I should be able to do both) to take my mind off things in Dec. Thankfully wont be as busy with outside things this time

yeah I'm game
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

I will sign up.

However I think it would be better to list me as an alternate unless it is okay that I will not be available to actively contribute to the thread until Monday.

If I am in the game I will make time to post at least once or twice (from my phone if I have to) I just won't be my normal active self.

I will let you wonderful people decide. (Cuz I really love this universe XD)
    Life sucks then you die. -Anonymously written in the back of a Webster's High School Dictionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Like real gnomes are creepy ya, but garden gnomes don't even go to hell. Satan is to scared to let them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Where did I go wrong in raising you?! I... I can't even look at you right now. We're going to see the pastor tomorrow! We need to set you straight! Untill then, go to your room!

what is this mistborn?

signed anyway

Large, I don't know what time zone Celtic is in, but it sounds like day 1 wont start until Saturday and is going to be quick... So the game proper (in a sense) wont start until monday I bet.

Signing up.

Now I want to read Elantris dang it v_v

Sign me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Release the Quacken!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Large, I don't know what time zone Celtic is in, but it sounds like day 1 wont start until Saturday and is going to be quick... So the game proper (in a sense) wont start until monday I bet.
    Yeah...I just wanted to out in the open so that everyone knew about it. Because I will likely not be around except to do 1 post D1 (2 if I am lucky..I guess it isn't that big an issue though since it will be a 3 post max day XD) Along those lines SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Now I want to read Elantris dang it v_v

Sign me up!
    I should take the 4 hours to reread that.... I also recommend Allomancy of Law if you haven't yet.
    Life sucks then you die. -Anonymously written in the back of a Webster's High School Dictionary
    Like real gnomes are creepy ya, but garden gnomes don't even go to hell. Satan is to scared to let them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Where did I go wrong in raising you?! I... I can't even look at you right now. We're going to see the pastor tomorrow! We need to set you straight! Untill then, go to your room!

/signup. Dibs on a VT role!
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

/signing up

I've been meaning to get around to this series. I am so behind on my reading.

/in for 49, just so that I can keep my other half happy (she loves the series but I've never read it).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver