Thread: Pokémon!

  1. #241
    I was trying to find a sad gary comic about his eevee to no avail, so have this instead


  2. #242
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656


    Victreebel was awesome.

  3. #243
    More pictures





    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

  4. #244
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    No Skel, Jolteon is by far the best!
    There's a reason Jolteon is on the top in this pic


    How I feel right now

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    the charmander girl is qt :3

    also charmander is best starter.

  6. #246
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Espeon also evolves because it loves you. Jolteon can hate you and be like "i wanted to be a flareon!"


    Espeon is just better in every way.

    Skelington's feeling:


    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    also charmander is best starter.
    Nah, Squirtle is the best.

    Squirtle Squad!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-10 at 09:31 PM.

  7. #247
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    the charmander girl is qt :3

    also charmander is best starter.
    I agree!


    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Espeon also evolves because it loves you. Jolteon can hate you and be like "i wanted to be a flareon!"

    Espeon is just better in every way.

    Skelington's feeling:

    Nah, Squirtle is the best.
    Squirtle Squad!
    Nope on both accounts. Jolteon can learn Pin Missile which is 2x effective against Espeon! And Charizard has a higher base stat total than Blastoise making Charmander>Squirtle

  8. #248
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Bug type sucks, and there are better moves for jolteon than pin missile. Jolteon also has no tail and is the smallest eeveelution. And Blastoise is also an island god.


  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    In I think Gold/Silver(memory is fuzzy) they introduced Pichu(the 2nd one) as Pikachu's pre-evolution. The only way I can remember to get one was breeding pokemanz(some combination of a female Pikachu with something it's compatible with) and hatching the egg. Annoying pokemon if you ask me and was a pain to evolve since it required the whole friendship thing...plus it kinda sucked on Super smash bros. melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    The second one is Pichu, which was introduced in gen2 (gold/silver/crystal) which is a baby form of Pikachu. Pichu -> Pikachu -> Raichu
    Oh I see. People always refer to the second one as pikachu so I got confused

  10. #250
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Bug type sucks, and there are better moves for jolteon than pin missile. Jolteon also has no tail and is the smallest eeveelution. And Blastoise is also an island god.
    Small and fast!
    And Charizard has an entire island dedicated to him (not to mention that his shiny is black and better than Blastoise's)

  11. #251
    Charizard>Blastoise as Jolteon>Espeon. Just face the facts skel :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  12. #252
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Espeon is second fastest and has highest special attack! And is psychic type!
    And Squirtle evolution line island is better:




    Jealous of the pink Blastoise.

  13. #253
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Nope. Charizard is so powerful he can beat Blastoise even after beating two other Pokemon (Scizor and Golem)

  14. #254
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656

  15. #255



    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2011-09-10 at 11:00 PM.

  16. #256
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    george, that last one is way too true...

    And Skel: Charizard still ends up winning the fight!

  17. #257
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Last one was true until they cried him back to life. Then i was like "that was dumb!!!"

    Water is still better.

    Super effective!

  18. #258
    Bloodsail Admiral mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,193
    Ampharos disagrees!

  19. #259
    all of these guys think your argument is invalid skel
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  20. #260
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Well Marowak disagrees with Ampharos's disagreeing.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •