Thread: Pokémon!

Behold my two masterpieces i've made recently! Gotta love Hoenn. Hope they make RSE remakes someday.

"We are not here to cause chaos, we are here to inhabit this foolish land of humanity and defeat all that oppose us!"

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Behold my two masterpieces i've made recently! Gotta love Hoenn. Hope they make RSE remakes someday.
    If they make them, then Now or never. FR/LG and HG/SS were released 10 years after R/B and G/S. R/S got released in November 2002 in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    If they make them, then Now or never. FR/LG and HG/SS were released 10 years after R/B and G/S. R/S got released in November 2002 in Japan.
    eh i wouldnt worry so much about the 10 year anniversary. it seems obvious at this point since so many people keep asking for it and gamefreak keeps dropping hints about it both ingames and in interviews
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    I'm wondering if there's anyone that's willing to trade a pokemon from Pokemon White that has charge so I can transfer my pokemon off Soul Silver. I have a Blitzle from Black with charge if needed.
    charge aved my life 1 day..this guys zeckrom destroyed my team all i had left was a togekiss i got 1 metronome off and it was charge i was like..well im dead but it didnt work that way..he ran out of PP for all of his electric moves i kept spamming roost and won with back to back air slashes.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Some Lance/Red love! I've made a remastered version of HGSS champion battle.

"We are not here to cause chaos, we are here to inhabit this foolish land of humanity and defeat all that oppose us!"

So was it ever established that all humans in the Pokemon world are actually evolved/descendants of Mew? Was reading the creation story of Pokemon and it seemed a little weird that pokemon were catching pokemon. However I don't know if this was just a figurative or literal tale of pokemon world creation. Just read the books in the Sinnoh region.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    So was it ever established that all humans in the Pokemon world are actually evolved/descendants of Mew? Was reading the creation story of Pokemon and it seemed a little weird that pokemon were catching pokemon. However I don't know if this was just a figurative or literal tale of pokemon world creation. Just read the books in the Sinnoh region.
    Wasn't it only pointed out that all Pokémon were descendants of Mew? I don't remember hearing anything about humans being descendants of Mew, and tbh it sounds silly.

Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    Lugia is my favorite Pokemon.
    You are my new best friend. Lugia is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Wasn't it only pointed out that all Pokémon were descendants of Mew? I don't remember hearing anything about humans being descendants of Mew, and tbh it sounds silly.
    Not all pokemone right? I mean Arceus created the universe, And I'm pretty sure Dialga, Palkia and Giratina existed before mew as well. And Clefairy, Deoxys and Kyurem are fom space aren't they? So it would be kinda hard to believe that they evolved from mew.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Some of this doesn't make much sense. Like this:
    Pokémon as creatures, are much closer to – they’re not like how our pets are on Earth – they’re much closer to humans than they are to like a cat or a dog pet that we would keep on Earth. Because there is such a closer relationship between humans and Pokémon, most people in the Pokémon world probably wouldn’t want to use Pokémon in such a manner as making them work to do something. But, there are some people with bad ideals, or bad people in the Pokémon world who might try to do something like that
    We've seen Pokemon doing work lots of times in game. Like those Machoke/Vigoroths in the beginning of R/S/E, or the Machop helping to make a building.
    And if Pokemon love Pokeballs so much, why do they resist?

Still, a few neat things. Seems like it's just Masuda's headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    And if Pokemon love Pokeballs so much, why do they resist?
    Wild ones probably don't know what it's like inside. The ones that want to stay outside want to be with their trainer or are the weird mountain-man type that prefers to live in the woods because technology is evil.

Oddish is my favourite pokemon! id post a pic but my internet is capped

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kisiel View Post
    Oddish is my favourite pokemon! id post a pic but my internet is capped

/edit

Haha, so I posted that because it's likely not the point of view one considers when they think of Oddish... but then I actually started looking around the page. There's some creepy/awesome perspectives here.

Best Butterfree ever:

Site: http://gamerant.com/pokemon-character-art-paintings/

The Eevee might have made me jump a little:

Last edited by Ryngo Blackratchet; 2012-11-26 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

The Eevee is amazing. Like holy fuck.
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

Blademaster
    Just got Pokemon Black and a 3DS off my brother. I have instructed my housemates to push food underneath my door and if 3 days have passed and the plates have not been pushed back out, they should call an ambulance. Time to re-live my childhood. Giddy-up!!!

Bump?

Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream has posted a greetings card sent out by GameFreak. This greetings card doesn't reveal much news but does state that Junichi Masuda has said that during 2013, they intend to further evolve the world of Pokémon.
    Probably doesn't mean anything but one can hope... Gen VI stuff (very unlikely...)? Remakes of Ruby/Sapphire?
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

well personally pokemon was great when they have only 250 of them..

Now this is just .. weird

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    well personally pokemon was great when they have only 250 of them..

Now this is just .. weird
    whats wrong with garchomp, salamance and flygon?