Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It doesn't even look like a dog. It's spikes with legs. It's shit tier in aesthetics too.
    Actually, are we even sure Eevee is a dog? Look at Espeon with its incredibly catlike features and body. I'm not defending Jolteon's boring design, I'm just wondering about what Eevee is even based on. At this point, I think it's just a generic mammalian pokemon. On the topic of favorite Eeveelutions, I kinda like Leafeon. I know that it's a gen4 and I understand if quite a few of you hate it, but it's one of the few grass types that actually looks like a true fusion of animal and plant and I find its color scheme aesthetically pleasing. Other than that, Umbreon all the way, no doubt.

Press ZL to Squid

I've always thought Eevee was a fox like creature :3

They're fennex foxes with dog traits or something.
    Espeon > Vaporeon > Umbreon > others > shit > Jolteon

I completely forgot that those existed, but you're right, it looks exactly like one.

Press ZL to Squid

You seem to be deluded, and I'm sure the years of hentai and crap like that has clouded your judgement.

Am I the only person who doesn't like any of the Eevee-related pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't like any of the Eevee-related pokemon?
    The only person in the universe, yes.

5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You seem to be deluded, and I'm sure the years of hentai and crap like that has clouded your judgement.
    Nonsense, Skelington is only expanding his horizons.

Am I the only one around here who actually liked a few of the generation IV Pokémon? Garchomp, Luxray, Drifblim, Lucario, Toxicroak, Weavile, Rhyperior, Gallade, Dusknoir, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Am I the only one around here who actually liked a few of the generation IV Pokémon? Garchomp, Luxray, Drifblim, Lucario, Toxicroak, Weavile, Rhyperior, Gallade, Dusknoir, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus and Palkia
    Nah, I did too.
    Torterra, Empoleon, Luxray, Drifblim, Gastrodon (east), Hippowdon, Weavile, Electivire, Mamoswine, Dialga, and Abomasnow are all pretty cool. The rest are just meh, or in a few cases downright ugly.

i beleive ur the deluded 1 to think jolteon is really all that great..i cant think of another electric type ever ive seen lose to a x4 weaknes to electric types but jolteon. also gen 4 gave us a ton of great pokemon theres atlast 50 of them which is just fine for a new gen. to be honest? pokemon silver and gold which was on record the best game had the fewest good pokemon.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I liked a lot of them too. Abomasnow is awesome!

All this Jolteon hate is saddening, it really is. Pokemon thread was fun, now it's just hatemongering b/c you guys don't agree with me :\ Opinions, ever heard of them? Every pokemon looks like shit to someone else, doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it.

All this Jolteon hate is saddening, it really is. Pokemon thread was fun, now it's just hatemongering b/c you guys don't agree with me :\ Opinions, ever heard of them? Every pokemon looks like shit to someone else, doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it.
    Their hatred towards Jolteon is also their opinion. It would only be a problem if they were hating on you specifically

OT: Espeon is the best evolution from Eevee :>

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Their hatred towards Jolteon is also their opinion. It would only be a problem if they were hating on you specifically

It is, I never said it wasn't, but the way they're coming across with it is just so hateful. You'd think Jolteon had like killed their parents or something.

To be honest I never really liked Espeon or Umbreon. To be honest I only really like Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

To be honest I never really liked Espeon or Umbreon. To be honest I only really like Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.
    I like the first five, Jolteon most of all, but you don't see me insulting the others(other than saying something like Jolteon >>>>>>>>>>> all the others, but is that actually insulting?)

You'd think Jolteon had like killed their parents or something.
    Ah well, you never know
    What do you think of the Gen 4 evolutions? I think Glaceon is really well designed, love it a lot (but I've never used one :< ) I think I'd even put Glaceon on par with Espeon.

2nd tier would be Umbreon on par with Leafeon. I'm not a fan of Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon at all

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Ah well, you never know

What do you think of the Gen 4 evolutions? I think Glaceon is really well designed, love it a lot (but I've never used one :< ) I think I'd even put Glaceon on par with Espeon.

2nd tier would be Umbreon on par with Leafeon. I'm not a fan of Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon at all
    I'm not a fan of Vaporeon or Leafeon, at least when it comes to aesthetics. I quite like all the others though. If I had to pick an absolute favourite, it'd be Espeon or Flareon for me.

*Crossing fingers for at least two more eevolutions in the next generation*
    If I could pick what types, I'd go with Ground and either Rock or Steel this time.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-05 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Not like it's different from old times and back in pvm. It was even worse back then if anything when we spent 10 pages on it every other day - ugly ass winghands.