Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    I'm on my way to the Elite 4. I battled Ghetsis I don't know if it's just me but the battle was very..underwhelming. I felt he was more of a challenge in B/W then in B/W2
    i agree with you..in black and white i needed to grind a few levels here and there to make sure i progressed ok..this time...my lowest pokemon was level 59 when it soloed iris by itself. now im doing the after game and ive not even fully explored it and my lowest is 72.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Well I'm not playing B/W2 yet D: Haven't put the $$ down for them, and haven't finished my black version yet either. Currently starting a new game because I was underwhelmed with my samurott, started over to go with emboar, and then decided to try and challenge myself a little bit by not using any starters/legendaries/psuedo-legendaries/unique pokemon of any sort. Using strictly run-of-the-mill pokemon. Galvantula, Scrafty, Sawsbuck are my fav out of my six I'm working with <3
    Last edited by Kickinwing; 2012-10-19 at 04:12 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    Don't suppose anyone here has read/heard of this Pokemon Symphony (or Orchestrated)? Thought I'd mention it to fellow Pokemon fans. So many memories done right.

Dreadlord

This bug looks really nice.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Yeah he's my personal favorite. Normally I don't jump on the bandwagons of newer models, but Scolipede is normally my main in Black playthroughs. Just love him too much to ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

Had someone on reddit telling me scolipede sucks.
    His moveset: defense curl, rollout, the bug-type rollout and Iron defense....

Oh my...
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Had someone on reddit telling me scolipede sucks.
    His moveset: defense curl, rollout, the bug-type rollout and Iron defense....

Oh my...
    There's a bug type rollout? Are you sure? The only variaiton of Rollour I know is Ice Ball.
    Last edited by holz; 2012-10-23 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    There's a bug type rollout? Are you sure? The only variaiton of Rollour I know is Ice Ball.
    Probably means Steamroller. It's not one of the ones that takes up loads of turns for you, but it increases with defense curl etc like Rollout does

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Probably means Steamroller. It's not one of the ones that takes up loads of turns for you, but it increases with defense curl etc like Rollout does
    Ah ok then.

I see that older gen's pokemon are able to be caught in black and white 2. Anyone know somewhere to look this up without having to go past all 5 pokedex' to check any pokemon if its catchable in the game?

Might I ask what that Shuckle combination is? I assume a + defense natured Shuckle uses Power Trick followed by a double super effective, STAB, critical hit with high base power on a pokemon with incredibly low defense?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

omg...im the luckies person alive...i didnt catch it yet but im staring at a shiny female eevee in the hidden grotto...that means it will have its hidden ability...just hpe its narute is a good 1. im so excited i cant even type
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Might I ask what that Shuckle combination is? I assume a + defense natured Shuckle uses Power Trick followed by a double super effective, STAB, critical hit with high base power on a pokemon with incredibly low defense?
    Actually it only works in a Triple battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters; by using Helping Hand by two different Pokémon in a Triple battle, holding a Metronome, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and a Mimiced Me First used on a slower Pokémon using the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th turn of using Rollout consecutively without any misses, if used against a level 1 Ledyba, Yanma or Combee with minimum Defense stats, that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 481,266,036 damage with a critical hit.

Second look at Shuckle, perhaps?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Actually it only works in a Triple battle.
    How...?

How in the world did somebody figure this out?
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    How...?

How in the world did somebody figure this out?
    Math .

Downloaded a BW2 hack so I can get every Pokemon.

Will be pretty fun, I really like BW / BW2.

When I mean 'hack' I mean someone edited the rom so you can catch all 649 within the game.

P.S I already own Black 2, I just want to catch them all @_@
    Last edited by Neglesh; 2012-10-24 at 10:59 AM.

so the hidden grotto pokemon...there all hidden ability pokemon. i learned vulpix is in the 1st grotto at the abundant shrine..i was using max repels as a timer because they have a chance to reset them for an item or a pokemon every 250 steps..sorta like the day care....800 repels later...still no vulpix lulz.. ..found a shiny eevee in there somehow tough...level 35.... also even though vulpix is a 8:1 female spawn the rate in all grottos is between 1% and 30%

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml

this post shall help.
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Downloaded a BW2 hack so I can get every Pokemon.

Will be pretty fun, I really like BW / BW2.

When I mean 'hack' I mean someone edited the rom so you can catch all 649 within the game.

P.S I already own Black 2, I just want to catch them all @_@
    Must be something like Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2.

I'm wondering if there's anyone that's willing to trade a pokemon from Pokemon White that has charge so I can transfer my pokemon off Soul Silver. I have a Blitzle from Black with charge if needed.