Thread: Pokémon!

Lugia is magnificent. You're just jelly that he could pwn ho-oh with wing hands tied behind his back
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Ah well, you never know

What do you think of the Gen 4 evolutions? I think Glaceon is really well designed, love it a lot (but I've never used one :< ) I think I'd even put Glaceon on par with Espeon.

2nd tier would be Umbreon on par with Leafeon. I'm not a fan of Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon at all
    Well I think they're nice, but they're not my thing. I really despise Glaceon's "hair".

so guys what are the chances of a new game being announced on the Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    About 99.9%.

Edit: Okay, so it might be an eeveelution. But that would still confirm Gen 6, so new games are coming either way.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-01-06 at 07:23 PM.

Dunno about a new game, I really believe it'll be a new eeveelution because there has been so much eevee related stuff going on lately.
    Though a new evolution would pretty much confirm gen VI and new games.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

so pretty much if the only thing they announce is an eeveelution that would mean there is either gen VI or a remake coming correct?

so pretty much if the only thing they announce is an eeveelution that would mean there is either gen VI or a remake coming correct?
    They've never added completely new Pokemon in a remake, and I doubt they'll start. 6th gen is much more likely.
    It's also been 2 years since the release of Black/White. It's about time they unveil a new Pokemon.

the wait is killing me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Dunno about a new game, I really believe it'll be a new eeveelution because there has been so much eevee related stuff going on lately.
    Thats because the mini-movie for movie 16 is about pikachu's adventures with the eeveelutions.

5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

/tinfoilhat
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

This has already been posted in the "Big Pokemon News" thread, but if you haven't seen it...

definitely want and will likely be a day one purchase ^_^
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

I predict 3DS sales to sky rocket nearing October.

I already have one :3 I wish I could afford an xl but /shrug

I felt so guilty when my friends were getting all excited over the trailer, then "3DS" pops up and they all freeze.

I'm the only one of my group of pokemon friends that has a 3DS

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    This has already been posted in the "Big Pokemon News" thread, but if you haven't seen it...
    [video=youtube;GUYzzY9BQrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYzzY9BQrk[video]
    Wow, that was quick. I know I just got Black 2, but this looks amazing for a pokemon game. It'll probably be my first day1 release purchase of a pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire.

I felt so guilty when my friends were getting all excited over the trailer, then "3DS" pops up and they all freeze.

I'm the only one of my group of pokemon friends that has a 3DS
    We all knew it was coming soon. DS is how old now? 3ds is better tech, can do more, so it's time for your friends to accept it and upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    We all knew it was coming soon. DS is how old now? 3ds is better tech, can do more, so it's time for your friends to accept it and upgrade.
    It's not a "won't accept it" problem, they can't afford it

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

It's not a "won't accept it" problem, they can't afford it
    One of the downsides of better tech. They'll find a way to afford it :P

I had to change pants when i watched the trailer live at 6 this morning. Now to find me a time machine so i can play this amazing game faster..