Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    What is this argument? Charizard is faster than all the Pokemon participating in the debate, and Pikachu has access to Volt Tackle and Wild Charge, which outspend both the other Pokemon. For Blastoise to even have a chance, he has to Rain Dance at which point Thunder has 100% accuracy. Charizard+Pikachu would simply demolish Blastoise+Eevee.

Skel: Charizard is faster than Eevee (raw fact)
    We don't volume of the Pokemon so "denser" is impossible to say. That said: Charizard is heavier
    Prove that Eevee can flee anything (with speed as low as his he can't actually escape much)

georgevonfranken: In the same right that Red can't evolve Pikachu, neither can Blue with Eevee

You guys gonna come up with a good argument here?

I like this Swizzle guy

This argument is Jona and Swizzle taking it seriously.

Run away says it can. And Blue evolves his Eevee into one of the eeveelutions, so Skelington doesnt know what all this "Blue cant evolve Eevee!" mumbo jumbo is.

Skel: You're selectively looking at game mechanics. Not how you're supposed to do it. You're saying that his ability both works and doesn't work in this simulation.

I do apologize, he does evolve Eevee. However in this fight he doesn't. My point still stands that this fight is between an Eevee/Blastoise and a Pikachu/Charizard (the latter has the better trainer anyways)

Maybe you rely too much on game mechanics.

For all you know, Blue could have one of the stones in his pocket ready for the throwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm putting another point towards the Charizard and Pikachu side. You're fighting a losing battle skel.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Maybe you rely too much on game mechanics.

For all you know, Blue could have one of the stones in his pocket ready for the throwing.
    Theres also the chance a wild wailord could appear and squish all of us

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm putting another point towards the Charizard and Pikachu side. You're fighting a losing battle skel.
    Me and skel arent taking this seriously unlike some people *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    also, on the throwing a stone thing, wouldn't that kinda confuse the eevee(I know by ingame standards it wouldn't) but in a realistic type setup, wouldn't the eevee be thrown off by randomly becoming one of the eeveelutions. Also, it wouldn't know jack shit for moves upon evolving since eevee learns mostly normal type attacks and umbreon isn't via stone(since eevee does learn bite)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

You have to take that into consideration worgen(and other nubs). Wailord could come bouncing out of nowhere, which would completely sway the tides of battle.

You underestimate Eevee.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-07 at 11:46 PM.

Nah, wouldn't sway the battle at all. Remember the whole Thunder thing?

Also, every pokemon is inferior to Dunsparce

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

umm...zubats solo dragonites and lanterns solo everything in the elite 4.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Thunder might miss. Wailord is very tricksy and evasive.

Skelington always forgets about Dunsparce. Soooooooooo rare in HG/SS/G/S.

Not if Rain Dance was used (which is the only way Blastoise would be able to do good in this fight)

Who needs to rain dance when you can skull bash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    umm...zubats solo dragonites...
    is this about that video of the bad AI that gen1 had? or is there something else I'm missing here?

He's Green not Blue!

:<

He is Blue dammit! Green is a girl now. He was only Green in Japan, anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    To settle this argument I direct you to my sig, which explains the true canon. Green in japan, blue in america. Green I suppose is true canon.

Skelington is american! Thus, Blue is Blue.