Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Archi if anything I'd need capture and not hatching power atm, but thanks :P

Also I was thinking of that meme with The Avengers. Loki "I have an army" Tony Stark "We have a hulk." So I plan to use Klefki when I start doing online battles, and I know that people have had success using that little evil Keyring. I wanted to make a pokemon meme where you see two trainers, one is all yappy bragging about his Legendary team the other has one Pokemon.
    Uber Legendary Trainer and his Leetsauce team "I have all Legendaries!"
    Other Trainer "I have a Klefki"
    Uber Trainer "Fuck it I'm out"
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Decisions decisions, need to decide on a pokemon onesie out of ampharos, lugia, charmander or umbreon onesie. Luckly found a shop that makes them custom to order and I can't decide I want them all lol

im hatching eevee, you should give me hatching power, those things take Eon nearly 10000 stepps

klefki got nothing on espeon

dont even care about jap giveaway at this point, will pay 5 dollar for 1 hour hatching power gladly

it just so annoying it only 3min, whats the point in that
    Last edited by Archimand; 2014-01-26 at 04:03 PM.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    im hatching eevee, you should give me hatching power, those things take Eon

klefki got nothing on espeon
    They really need to release a Hatching Power - Max (1HR) like they've done for other O-Powers, of course they've all been JPN only so far
    3DS FC: 2552-1699-7089 | Friend Safari: Mightyena, Cacturne, Liepard
    Switch: SW-1339-4138-9699
    ORAS Secret Base: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/C-631-0291-V/secretbase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by insertcreativenamehere View Post
    Also I was thinking of that meme with The Avengers. Loki "I have an army" Tony Stark "We have a hulk." So I plan to use Klefki when I start doing online battles, and I know that people have had success using that little evil Keyring. I wanted to make a pokemon meme where you see two trainers, one is all yappy bragging about his Legendary team the other has one Pokemon.
    Uber Legendary Trainer and his Leetsauce team "I have all Legendaries!"
    Other Trainer "I have a Klefki"
    Uber Trainer "Fuck it I'm out"
    Remove "Fuck it I'm out" and replace it with defeated trainer, preferably lying on the floor. Or make him stand there speechless with his mouth wide-open.
    Then you're golden if you do this.

Deleted
    wish they fix the day care, allow the guy to store up to 5 eggs on him, cycle untill he have 5, FKN DONE. jesus

i feel like the kids in the back of the bus yelling every 5 sec " are we there yet"
    Even better idea: eggs don't count as pokemon slot for your 6 max! They just go to your bag and when they hatch and you have no room for it they get sent to your pc, voila!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Competitive and shiny. Ouch.
    A lot less hard with the right parents than you seem to imply tbh. If you got 2 5IV parents (both missing attack), then your offspring will have 4/5 guaranteed perfects. It sucks if his special attack gets randomed to 0 ofcourse, but that's about as unlucky as you can get.

Remove "Fuck it I'm out" and replace it with defeated trainer, preferably lying on the floor. Or make him stand there speechless with his mouth wide-open.
    Then you're golden if you do this.

we have ubers !

i have vuvuzela !

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Even better idea: eggs don't count as pokemon slot for your 6 max! They just go to your bag and when they hatch and you have no room for it they get sent to your pc, voila!

A lot less hard with the right parents than you seem to imply tbh. If you got 2 5IV parents (both missing attack), then your offspring will have 4/5 guaranteed perfects. It sucks if his special attack gets randomed to 0 ofcourse, but that's about as unlucky as you can get.
    Still, 4IV ain't perfect and getting the right 5IV set along with shininess is hard. Even with 5IV parents. Add ability and gender requirements and it gets even harder.

Deleted
    Ugh. Someone give me a cute pokémon to breed x.x Archi/Demon/everyone else pretty much covered everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Ugh. Someone give me a cute pokémon to breed x.x Archi/Demon/everyone else pretty much covered everything
    As in idea, or a prepared specimen?

breed me a female zorua +100 bonus points if its shiny

with egg moves sucker punch,memento,extrasensory

Deleted
    breed me a female zorua +100 bonus points if its shiny
    That's my project after Lucario. :P

How about Prankster or Infiltrator Meowstic?
    Last edited by Madlorr; 2014-01-26 at 04:13 PM.
    3DS FC: 2552-1699-7089 | Friend Safari: Mightyena, Cacturne, Liepard
    Switch: SW-1339-4138-9699
    ORAS Secret Base: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/C-631-0291-V/secretbase

Deleted
    Still, 4IV ain't perfect and getting the right 5IV set along with shininess is hard. Even with 5IV parents. Add ability and gender requirements and it gets even harder.
    He was talking about competitive, not perfect. Ofcourse 4IV is competitive in most cases. And it's not like the bad IV will be 0 per se. Ability can be annoying, but only if hidden ability is required. Even then it's 60% chance though so it's not horrible.
    Gender requirements? He's breeding an abra, not a pokemon that needs a specific gender to evolve into something specific.

Deleted
    Give me a female Zorua and i'll do the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madlorr View Post
    How about Prankster or Infiltrator Meowstic?
    That will be my next project then! Must..keep..myself..occupied

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    He was talking about competitive, not perfect. Ofcourse 4IV is competitive in most cases. And it's not like the bad IV will be 0 per se. Ability can be annoying, but only if hidden ability is required. Even then it's 60% chance though so it's not horrible.
    Gender requirements? He's breeding an abra, not a pokemon that needs a specific gender to evolve into something specific.
    I see competitive as 5IV in stats that matter. I was speaking about competitiveness and shininess in general. It's usually hard to get both. Magic Guard could be nice to have on Alakazam if possible to get.

Btw, hatched first Adamant Inner Focus 5IV (no spatk) Riolu, with BlazeKick, BulletPunch and SkyUppercut (from 4IV + 3IV parents, ^^). Now to hatch 123423423 other variations I need and some more for people in this thread. T.T

Deleted
    Right, checklist.

1. Get Tahuun a Bulbasaur
    2. Get Zoruark
    3. Get HA Espurr/Meowstic

so only jolly,timid left :P?

get cute charm pokemon aegislash or u will never get female zoruark :P

Deleted
    Right, checklist.

1. Get Tahuun a Bulbasaur
    2. Get Zoruark
    3. Get HA Espurr/Meowstic
    Ad 2. Let Tahuun breed Zoroark after he finishes all variations of Lucario.