Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Ye thx for enforcing that stereotype :P

- - - Updated - - -

So not cool! its raining at both my ATK EV spots...
    Defeat some Cubchoos. :P

cough sweden cough, land of the freebies.

say you want to look for job, goverment will pay for everything u need kinda lolz

you can always give me 5 iv perfect pokemon once u have a perfect parent, i usually hatch 1 roughly every 10-15 eggs :P
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    I'd migrate to Finland if i could. BUt alas...

718/718 big gratz to me

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pics or it didnt happen ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    718/718 big gratz to me
    This calls for a 'dile Dance!

Deleted
    718/718 big gratz to me
    Gratz, you won the game. Wait for Pokemon Z now. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Gratz, you won the game. Wait for Pokemon Z now. :P

I wonder if Zygarde will play a similar role like Rayquaza did in Pokémon Emerald? ( wow, that's al ong time ago :s )

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I wonder if Zygarde will play a similar role like Rayquaza did in Pokémon Emerald? ( wow, that's al ong time ago :s )
    he can play the role of useless legendery unless they change his bst around and give him good move tutor

will post pictures soon

Deleted
    he can play the role of useless legendery unless they change his bst around and give him good move tutor

will post pictures soon
    Maybe they'll give him a Kyurem-treatment....

Deleted
    And Giratina in Platinum. And Kyurem in BW2. And Suicune in Crystal. And Pikachu in Yellow.

Naaah, it won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets give this pokemon a sTAB move that is worse then Earthquake

Deleted
    My god, breeding Helioptile with Ekans is excrutiating, had 2 eggs in 15mins T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    going to bed to level my Kabuto for a bit, ill be back 2morrow afternoon looking forward to the 10page backlog :P

Deleted
    One thing I always find interesting is to see what the name of items were in the original Japanese. In the case of the DNA Splicers, it was "gene wedge." Now, this is interesting because it seems to introduce the concept of simply merging the DNA, but not in a permanent way. It's a wedge; it can be removed. Combine this with the fact that Kyurem can be returned to normal, my guess is this:
    The DNA Splicers were designed to allow one creature to merge with another on a genetic level. The thing is, Kyurem and a Reshiram and Zekrom were once one creature, essentially turned into unique versions of the original dragon, personified by their aspects. Zekrom is ideals, passion and energy, while Reshiram is truth, humility and acceptance. That leaves Kyurem an empty shell: cold, desolate, constantly seeking the passion and energy which were torn from it.
    The DNA Splicers therefore allow the two energetic creatures (Fire and Lightning) to merge back into itself. However, note that it retains its Dragon/Ice typing; the energy and passion never really fills the void left.
    On a conceptual level, think about what the three pokemon seem to represent. Zekrom is ideals, it is lightning, chaotic and energetic, running down the path of least resistance. Reshiram is truth, it is fire, powerful and all consuming, but still warm and inviting. Kyurem is neither, it is ice, empty and incomplete, a corpse slowly freezing over. Even in its alternate forms, Kyurem retains its Ice typing; neither Reshiram or Zekrom alone can fill its void.
    On another level, remember that ice is technically a crystal. Crystal reflect and distort, but they all depend on the cut. Kyurem can be filled with Reshiram or Zekrom, but the DNA Splicer is insufficient to truly fuse the three back into one; at best it allows Kyurem to act as a lens for the other two.
    One thing that always seems to be forgotten in pokemon is that the pokemon world is not a strictly material world; it has a metaphysical aspect which is never fully explained. There are faeries that can "wish" someone healed, creatures which fundamentally alter the nature of reality around it, and power held within otherwise animalistic creatures that really should not be there. Its this combination of technology and fantasy that I find so alluring about pokemon.

Mind = Blown

After flooding my boxes with Goomies, I'm going to bed. Lets hope I have more luck tomorrow!

Mind = Blown
    Where is that from? O.o So interesting.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

I love this wonder trade thing. I got myself an eevee, mudkip and 2x charmander :P I'm only 1 gym in.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    If you're still about Archimand I have a Helioptile for you.

Timid Solar Power, Imperfect 5IV, Agility/Glare

Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    If you're still about Archimand I have a Helioptile for you.

Timid Solar Power, Imperfect 5IV, Agility/Glare
    im online, just trade me, ill just breed electric terrain for it

Deleted
    im online, just trade me, ill just breed electric terrain for it
    Had no idea the two viable pokemon for passing it don't learn it until level 70 T_T

Keeps telling me you're busy.