Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Pre- Shiny Charm count:
    Two boxes full of shinies.
    /Rexxar voice

LET THE HUNT BEGIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Morning All!

I've bred most of my team now! Just Goomy to go, and then back to the hawlucha grind, though as of last night I've got a female 5IV mother, and Derpette will be giving me a suitable french father with 5IVs and I can grind away until I get the shiny!

What legendaries can't I get in platinum and Black? Don't have black 2, never got round to it. But once my team is finished I'll level them up, do some post game and work on filling the dex. Just need to know what legendaries will be tricky for me to get hold of...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    It's finally done, living Pokédex full (minus two events that weren't carried over, but good enough) and Shiny Charm is mine.
    Congratulations. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

gz everything and good morning
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Good morning Pokéfans

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    gz everything and good morning
    morning, i still has a victini for you if you still want it, just say when and i'll toss up a luvdisc

the victini is fine , it transfered it after all, thought i lost it thats why i asked
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    ah alrighty then grats

Trying to get me a shiny Phantump for my entire Ghost type playthrough I am doing. Hopefully won't take too long xD
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    So since its finally available in aus i downloaded.

"Trial Expired. Purchase credit?"

Ugh.
    Technical limitations of the system. You have to "purchase" the free trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning peeps just poppin in to say hi, then im off for driving lessons and the gym and then ill be dex breeding/evolving all day

Deleted
    Morning all!
    Lots of breeding to do today. If there's people who don't have a 6IV foreign ditto, but still want some proper male foreign parents for masuda-method breeding, you can claim em now for whatever egg group you want. Gonna start with magikarp and fletchling on my french game I think, and I'll keep all the 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31 pokemon to give away. Full list will be magikarp/fletchling/volbeat/corpish/phantump/snorunt/whismur.

Deleted
    Morning everybody! It's time for me to start the GETASHINYBELDUMALREADYARCEUSDAMNIT day all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    Morning everybody! It's time for me to start the GETASHINYBELDUMALREADYARCEUSDAMNIT day all over again.
    Good luck! Got shiny charm?
    I really like metagross, his shiny form is also amazing. Had one on my platinum game and transferred it over. Too bad gen VI hasn't been nice to him, weak to ghost and dark now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    I really like metagross, his shiny form is also amazing. Had one on my platinum game and transferred it over. Too bad gen VI hasn't been nice to him, weak to ghost and dark now.
    And they nerfed meteor mash :O

Deleted
    I think they were worried about meteor mash being too strong vs fairies. Although most used fairy is probably azumarill, who's neutral to it. But yeah, nerf to it seems rather silly. He still hits like a truck though, and with sticky web support he has the coverage moves possible to really hammer into teams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Not yet, but I'm working towards it slowly. :P As for his shiny form - indeed! It's one of the main reasons I'm going for it. It's so beautiful.

Deleted
    Wow, I hadn't hatched any shinies since getting my charm almost two weeks ago. Now hatched two within 12 hours.

Deleted
    Anyone has any experience with hyper-offensive team building? Was thinking something along the lines of the following:
    Tyranitar @ lum berry for lead, with stealth rock. His sandstorm is good for breaking sashes too and he packs quite the punch. Also crushes magic bounce espeon and can take a spore with berry to OHKO smeargle back.
    Talonflame + Staraptor. Seems to be a nice core and people on smogon talk about staraptor a lot, I like their shiny forms and want to test them out. Banded and scarfed respectively.
    Volcarona as set-up sweeper. Probably with leftovers. Kinda sucks giga drain is move tutor only but oh well.
    Mixmence @ life orb. Already hatched this one shiny and really want to use him. His available moves give great coverage and mispredecting vs him can easily take down a pokemon.
    Mega-blastoise. Team is massively weak to stealth rock, so bulky rapid spinner who also packs a punch fits my team really nicely imo.

Main concern seems to be azumarill atm, although a brave bird from either birds already takes out around 70% of its HP so I just plan on overpowering it.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/6 pkmn are indeed weak to rock, also none of your pokemon benefit from the Sandstorm Tyranitar sets up in fact theyre all hurt by it.