Thread: Pokémon!

I was thinking of the Pokeballs that we have in game at the moment. Yeah the Master Ball is one per game (more if you're lucky). What if there was an "X ball" based off the type of your lead pokemon and the target you're trying to catch? You have a water Pokemon in the lead while trying to catch a Fire Pokemon? Great the catch rate goes up a lot.
    Or a change to the level ball? How about as your party gets higher in average level, the catch rate goes up?
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    -looking through my White 2-

Say... these dream balls from Pokemon Dream Radar, do these get bred down in X/Y? Because I have a female Slowpoke in one and I am diggin' the pink to match her.
    I don't believe so.

Anyways, genned myself up a 6IV SK Ditto, got it on my Y game now. been sending its offspring that I hatched in my B2 game off on WT, got a few nice ones so far.

GOD I LOVE YOU POKEBANK
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Don't you think we should create a pokeball fish bowl? I made a sketch a long time ago here:

http://i.imgur.com/omcYJ4M.jpg

It's called the poke-bowl. In some countries that is almost exactly how you pronounce pokeball, right? Anyway, you load the fish in through the top, but then you cap it and put the bowl on it's "side", essentially turning the pokeball rightside up.

Get a beta fish in there, you could call it goldeen.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    2x 1,5 hour gym session...needless to say i feel exhausted :/

Edit for Tahuun: Only had time to cook up a 31/31/x/31/x/x Parent..will probably have one very soon since i got a 6 IV ditto. Maybe even tonight >_< Need some Tiger Balm first.
    Last edited by mmoc2b968f23cc; 2014-02-05 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    You were at the gym for 12 (2 X 1 + 5) hours? You must be exhausted. #pokemonrelavent

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Don't you think we should create a pokeball fish bowl? I made a sketch a long time ago here:

http://i.imgur.com/omcYJ4M.jpg

It's called the poke-bowl. In some countries that is almost exactly how you pronounce pokeball, right? Anyway, you load the fish in through the top, but then you cap it and put the bowl on it's "side", essentially turning the pokeball rightside up.

Get a beta fish in there, you could call it goldeen.
    Not so sure abut the sealed bowl. The fish inside might asphyxiate in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha lovely i checked my white game again i have a lot of these prevo/middle stages in my junk boxes ^^

My friend code is: 0146 - 9749 - 0414
    I will trade the Pokemon in this video for Gen 6 **SHINYS ONLY** and Legendarys. :P

Deleted

Edit for Tahuun: Only had time to cook up a 31/31/x/31/x/x Parent..will probably have one very soon since i got a 6 IV ditto. Maybe even tonight >_< Need some Tiger Balm first.
    No worries bro. Gonna wait. Got RoadClosed, AggronSmash and WatchYouBurn to Ev train.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    No worries bro. Gonna wait. Got RoadClosed, AggronSmash and WatchYouBurn to Ev train.
    Do you also got a WHEREISYOURGODNOW-BooBooKeys?

Deleted
    Do you also got a WHEREISYOURGODNOW-BooBooKeys?
    MoodRuiner is not yet in my stock, and will remain like that for a long time.

Deleted
    MoodRuiner is not yet in my stock, and will remain like that for a long time.
    Who are RoadClosed and WatchYOuBurn?

Deleted
    Who are RoadClosed and WatchYOuBurn?
    MegAggron and Eviolite Dusclops. ^^
    Some placeholders turn out to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinning the list up to 655!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that Black2 takes so long to save :|
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    I really really REALLY should've learned my shiny Rattata Zen Headbutt before i transferred him:? oh well.

Return
    U-Turn
    Toxic/Thunder Wave
    Super Fang

Shiny Rattata set for the lolz, cause why the fuck not?

Deleted
    Anyone else experiencing sudden longer load times only for this site? It's bugging me out. It's quite random.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really REALLY should've learned my shiny Rattata Zen Headbutt before i transferred him:? oh well.

Return
    U-Turn
    Toxic/Thunder Wave
    Super Fang

Shiny Rattata set for the lolz, cause why the fuck not?
    Nooo, use the F.E.A.R tactic! Shiny makes it even better.

Deleted
    Anyone else experiencing sudden longer load times only for this site? It's bugging me out. It's quite random.
    Thought it was at my end to begin with, but seems everyone is the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    Thought it was at my end to begin with, but seems everyone is the same.
    I even tried switching browsers, checking different sites and reseting internet. Nothing works. It happens like 1-2 a day only but for about 5min and it gets slightly annoying.

Deleted
    Your sun team was no problem since I have one of my own ... but this defensive team is annoying, Well.