Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    [video=youtube;rBD7XVvJ02s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBD7XVvJ02s&feature=feedu[video]
    Wut ​.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If anyone has a spare Dragonite lemme know!
    Some youtube video told me I had to get a Dragonite.
    i have several but if you can help me figure out how to get my DS or even my 3ds to set up to the internet you can have it and a dratini egg. i also have a snivy egg and almost 2 full boxes of eevees
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    DS is from the menu that pops up when you have no game in. Just find it in the settings section. The 3ds you have to go to system settings and find ds internet connection or something like that and set it up there. You'll have to have wireless(obviously) and if your router has a pw, you'll need that too.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    DS is from the menu that pops up when you have no game in. Just find it in the settings section. The 3ds you have to go to system settings and find ds internet connection or something like that and set it up there. You'll have to have wireless(obviously) and if your router has a pw, you'll need that too.
    I think for the 3DS if you tap the Internet icon (Its the top right in the main menu) It prompts you to setup the wireless

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 04:48 AM ----------

WANT

[img]http://i.imgur.com/V0dID.jpg[mg]

WANT

Skelington requires!

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 01:45 AM ----------

This is pretty gosh darn adorable.

WANT
    WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT... headesplodes.

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to start a firered nuzlocke challenge. But that's not realy my cup of tea. So I'm gonna challenge myself.
    Due to never using normal type pokemon, I may ONLY use normal type pokemon.

I start, pick my starter, do the parcel thing, get in the grass, catch a rattata or pidgey (double stats are allowed) and get rid of the starter.
    Then play the game with only using normal pokemon.
    Let's see how this works out ^^
    Gonna be fun to get past Brock I guess... We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it means you have fun, then good luck. I can't see myself ever trying that though b/c silly restrictions like that would ruin the fun for me.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

my all ground team is about to work on the elite 4 i still think i need to get garchomp at least lv 57 to have a shot here. i trasfered over a camerupt i never used before it should come in handy being lv 56 though..atleast for flint and aaron. gastrodon should handle bertha quite well with torterra for back up. oh right lucian..imma need to train the crap out of hippowdon.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Well, Skelington beat the pokemon league, N, and Ghetsis. Twas quite badass. Now it's break time.

And this is now officially the best pokemon music ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Well, Skelington beat the pokemon league, N, and Ghetsis. Twas quite badass. Now it's break time.

And this is now officially the best pokemon music ever.
    [video=youtube;8s6IkFafrK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6IkFafrK4[video]
    Nope still Cynthias battle theme, it will always be Cynthias battle theme.

Nope still Cynthias battle theme, it will always be Cynthias battle theme.

[video=youtube;GCd4pccHCfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCd4pccHCfU[video]
    Nope N.

Oh neat. National dex adds high level new pokemon to the grass instead of just the now useless old ones!

Nope N.

Oh neat. National dex adds high level new pokemon to the grass instead of just the now useless old ones!
    Cynthia has the best track from any Pokemon game. Dont even try to hate bro.

You should go challenge the elite 4 again. They are super easy and you get to fight the champion for realz

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does pickles' 2nd part make me not believe it?

You should go challenge the elite 4 again. They are super easy and you get to fight the champion for realz
    Consider it done.
    PREPARE YOURSELF POKEMANZ LEAGUE! SKELINGTON IS A'COMING AGAIN!

I call Glaceon....obviously.

Ewwww Espeon and Vaporeon look weird as hell.

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 02:17 PM ----------

So the wild high level pokemon only appear in swarms and Skelington went to the right route first. Oh well. Wynaut is weird.

Ewwww Espeon and Vaporeon look weird as hell.

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 02:17 PM ----------

So the wild high level pokemon only appear in swarms and Skelington went to the right route first. Oh well. Wynaut is weird.
    The wile high level pokemonz also appear on the right side of the map. You can also find Cynthia and kick her ass. Remember to take note of the best song in Pokemon while you do it.