Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    The wile high level pokemonz also appear on the right side of the map. You can also find Cynthia and kick her ass. Remember to take note of the best song in Pokemon while you do it.
    Indeed, Skelington went to route 2 first, cause the message board said Thundurus was there and found a level 35 Wynaut instead.

Skelington decided to go to route 16 and across that huge-o bridge to white forest. Found some female who challenged him to a rotational triple battle thing, so now Skelington is pwning level 65s that dont attack(except for discharge which doesnt effect Krookodile) with level 47-50s.
    She has been defeated!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Indeed, Skelington decided to go to route 16 and across that huge-o bridge to white forest. Found some female who challenged him to a rotational triple battle thing, so now Skelington is pwning level 65s that dont attack(except for discharge which doesnt effect Krookodile) with level 47-50s.
    She has been defeated!

Skelington went to route 2 first, cause the message board said Thundurus was there and found a level 35 Wynaut instead.
    Thundurus is like Latos/That other one. If go to the zone it tells you hes already moved on. Its kind of useless.

Thundurus is like Latos/That other one. If go to the zone it tells you hes already moved on. Its kind of useless.
    Indeed. Sac lied to Skelington yesterday and said it was an easy find/catch cause it was on two routes or something. Then seeing it wasnt on said routes, Skelington thought mayhaps it would be different somehow but it turns out Thundurus is quite tricksy. Found him once but he fled.

Probably shouldnt be going down route 15. It's full of level 60ish trainers(who seem to suck really. Just beat one with no pokemon fainting...) Maybe the route by dragon town will be better.

Pokemon transfer lab people are neat. Skelington is a god because he has all 8 badges or something.

Yay! White forest!

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 02:51 PM ----------

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......
    Skelington found and captured a shiny Slakoth!

Take that HG shiny Metapod and safari zone Misdreavous!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-22 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

(Slakoth is stupid! At least purple makes it cooler.)

Skelington also lost a shiny Misdreavous a few months ago in the safari zone. So Metapod isnt the only one.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-22 at 07:01 PM.

Ive only seen 2 shineys. 1 was a shiney Graveller that used Self Destruct : /

The other was a shiney Sentret.

Had a:
    Teddirusa
    Magikarp
    Quagsire
    Diglett
    The red Gyarados
    Eevee
    Slakoth

And lost Metapod and Misdreavous.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    How big is the chance to see a shiny pokemon anyway? I've never seen one

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't like 1/~6500? or is it 1/~65000 I can't remember. It's very rare

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

In Generation III, most of the data structures were redone. As such, a Pokémon's Shininess would no longer need to be linked to its stats due to incompatibilities between the previous generations. The determinant for Shininess is instead a calculation based on the Trainer ID number and secret ID number of the player encountering it and the personality value of the Pokémon. The same method is used in Generations IV and V.
    The secret ID and Trainer ID byte words are first xored together, and then the first byte word of the personality value is xored with the second byte word of the personality value. If the xor of these two results is less than eight, then the Pokémon is Shiny. This results in a probability of 8 in 65536; simplified as 1/8192 (2-13, or 0.0001220703125%), just as in Generation II.

Equivalent to nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was close.

Isnt it the same chance as a Critical Capture?

10+ Year Old Account

Never heard of a critical capture?

Worlks like a masterball

Awesome. Skelington requires more pokemon for the multiplication dealy then!

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 04:43 PM ----------

Omg prism scale! Now to get a Milotic!!!!

Why are the people in Undella town weird?
    This one says "Ah, Cynthia.... Why are you so Cynthia...?"
    And this other one yells THE SEAL!! at Skelington

Hey look. It's Cynthia!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-22 at 08:43 PM.

Awesome. Skelington requires more pokemon for the multiplication dealy then!

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 04:43 PM ----------

Omg prism scale! Now to get a Milotic!!!!

Why are the people in Undella town weird?
    This one says "Ah, Cynthia.... Why are you so Cynthia...?"
    And this other one yells THE SEAL!! at Skelington

Hey look. It's Cynthia!
    Cynthia is fun. Shame you can only fight her once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Critical capture just makes the ball shake once as opposed to three times. It greatly increases the chance of capture is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Critical capture just makes the ball shake once as opposed to three times. It greatly increases the chance of capture is all.
    Its a 99.9% guarenteed capture.

Cynthia is fun. Shame you can only fight her once.
    She also has a level 75 Spiritomb that spams burn and double team..................