Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    She also has a level 75 Spiritomb that spams burn and double team..................
    Shes also easy to dominate. Kicked her ass, her sweet sweet ass....

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Shes also easy to dominate. Kicked her ass, her sweet sweet ass....
    Could barely beat her Spiritomb with a bunch of 45-50s, what with perpetual missing and all.

But the good news is that Skelington found a level 54 Feebas which he shall evolve into a Milotic when his DS recharges!

Could barely beat her Spiritomb with a bunch of 45-50s, what with perpetual missing and all.

But the good news is that Skelington found a level 54 Feebas which he shall evolve into a Milotic when his DS recharges!
    50?

I had around 2 65-70's by the time I reached her.

How do you people get so underleveled?!

50?

I had around 2 65-70's by the time I reached her.

How do you people get so underleveled?!
    Skelington is epic and beats things many levels above him. And he doesnt like to just focus on one or two pokemon. Skelington could have had a level 60-70 or two by now, but he likes to balance his team out levelwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skelington is epic and beats things many levels above him. And he doesnt like to just focus on one or two pokemon. Skelington could have had a level 60-70 or two by now, but he likes to balance his team out levelwise.
    Isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Isn't that what you are supposed to do?
    Apparently Pickley isnt epic like Skelington and cant beat things many levels above him and focuses on one or two pokemon.

Apparently Pickley isnt epic like Skelington and cant beat things many levels above him and focuses on one or two pokemon.
    Im so epic i can beat all trainers with 2 pokemon.

Currently on the 5th gym with only Fire Pig thats above level 15
    Last edited by pickley; 2011-10-22 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    :O Pickles sees it like I do too ^.^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Im so epic i can beat all trainers with 2 pokemon.
    Skelington doesnt like to live off Krookodile and Archeops doing that, so they havent been used in a while so that others can catch up to them. The other four deserve their chance as well!

Everytime I go to Starbucks to get my Pumpkin Latte, I notice the Play N Trade next to it has Ocarina of Time on their N64, and I just wanna run in there and play it and tell everyone in that store that I love them and run out after playing it.

I thought this was the Zelda thread, I'm getting confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Everytime I go to Starbucks to get my Pumpkin Latte, I notice the Play N Trade next to it has Ocarina of Time on their N64, and I just wanna run in there and play it and tell everyone in that store that I love them and run out after playing it.

Doooooo iiiiiiit....

wewew
    I know I know, but Dunkin Donuts doesn't have non fat Pumpkin Latte, so I gets it at Starbucks only for that reason. :<

I just thought of something... would non conforming to starbucks because Hipsters go there, make me a hipster anyways for non conforming?

I just thought of something... would non conforming to starbucks because Hipsters go there, make me a hipster anyways for non conforming?

Rofl, summed it up pretty well.

Woohoo!

Milotic is epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're welcome :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

milotic is by far my favorite water type. its 1 of the few i will actually try and train..i just cant ever get in to water types. even when it comes to starters i choose quick over powerful if the water type isnt fast enough im choosing the faster starter.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 03:45 AM ----------

Indeed. Sac lied to Skelington yesterday and said it was an easy find/catch cause it was on two routes or something. Then seeing it wasnt on said routes, Skelington thought mayhaps it would be different somehow but it turns out Thundurus is quite tricksy. Found him once but he fled.
    i did no such thing all i said was catch him after talking to the person about the thunder storms you took it your own way!!! its a legendary those arent easy to catch..except zekrom. his catch rate is like 34% but anyway..i never said such lies!!!
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    milotic is by far my favorite water type. its 1 of the few i will actually try and train..i just cant ever get in to water types. even when it comes to starters i choose quick over powerful if the water type isnt fast enough im choosing the faster starter.

i did no such thing all i said was catch him after talking to the person about the thunder storms you took it your own way!!! its a legendary those arent easy to catch..except zekrom. his catch rate is like 34% but anyway..i never said such lies!!!
    Never had a Milotic before... Always wanted one, and now Skelington has one!
    And you most certainly did!

Hooray a Ditto! Come little sex slave, to the daycare!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-23 at 04:11 AM.