Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Quaztro View Post
    When the first season came out on television, I always recorded the shows on VHS... oh my, the nostalgia..
    gah the horror of recording on a VCR... I remember always feeling like a minor miracle had happened every time the VCR had been set-up to tape something and it actually worked correctly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    gah the horror of recording on a VCR... I remember always feeling like a minor miracle had happened every time the VCR had been set-up to tape something and it actually worked correctly lol.
    Hahahah! Yeah! Using a pencil to trash it out somehow when it got stuck (70% of the times)

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    In terms of "usefulness" and "viability, it goes Vaporeon>Umbreon>Espeon>Leafeon>Jolteon>Flareon>Glaceon.
    exactly what i wanted to see...keep that useless thing at the back of the pack. vaporeon though the best on paper isnt a dark type.

Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-11-02 at 08:35 PM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    not enough people are here anymore. its like 4 people keeping this thread alive now...must all be pony converts..ugh there about to make a mlp part 3 in a month or so..
    Yeah, I guess. I'm already a brony, I just refuse to join their thread - moves too fast and is too off topic. I'm sure if this thread goes on long enough we'll end up being off topic though. There's only so much Pokemon stuff to discuss. We're almost at 200 pages though!

In terms of "usefulness" and "viability, it goes Vaporeon>Umbreon>Espeon>Leafeon>Jolteon>Flareon>Glaceon.
    Maybe. But in terms of "looks", it goes (IMHO) : Umbreon > Espeon > Jolteon > Flareon > Glaceon > Leafeon > Vaporeon
    Vaporeon might be good, I just don't like the way he looks. I'm sure there are better water types anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks is Jolteon and only Jolteon.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

all of the evolutions are great looking jolteon ..is just on the same level as all the rest of them...behind umbreon and espeon. as for that pony stuff...i looked in to is..the show though not half bad its nothing new and the men who watch it on other forums are talking about dating and sleeping with ponies..its kinda disturbing..
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    all of the evolutions are great looking jolteon ..is just on the same level as all the rest of them...behind umbreon and espeon. as for that pony stuff...i looked in to is..the show though not half bad its nothing new and the men who watch it on other forums are talking about dating and sleeping with ponies..its kinda disturbing..
    I enjoy the show, but the fan base can be...weird at times. I watch and love the show, among a few other cartoons, I just don't get heavily involved with the fan base.

Oh, and Umbreon and Espeon are awesome.

I agree Duruka... also:

Repost but this should be reposted

Repost but this should be reposted
    Here's the video version if anyone likes the music.

OMG there is a music video for it!!!!! I had no idea!

lol umbreon ooks thrilled to be there.
    my friend code...

Gary Fucking Oak!
    Please excuse my inability to speak correct English.

15+ Year Old Account
    Need some help here. Cofagrigus...how do you say that? I thought it was Co-fa-gri-gus, but I've heard Co-fag-ri-gus.

i finally got my flareon this 1 wont suck. its sp.atk should max out around 300 which is respectable for a special attack...atleast to me. its no chandelure with 400 but its still pretty nice.
    my friend code...

SO noob question... in the pokemon games do you have any control over what your pokemon evolve into?

Deleted
    Cant believe ive never seen that Dragonite vid before, its hilarious and yet so true, we all love Dragonite - ps. i still love Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    SO noob question... in the pokemon games do you have any control over what your pokemon evolve into?
    Depends on the pokemon. Ones like poliwhirl you can evolve into a poliwrath or politoad if you use a water stone or kings rock respectively. Theres also Eevee, which evolves by stone, leveling near a magic rock, or happiness at day/night. Or Gloom. Or such.

Most others in a one chain evolution, you just tap B and it wont evolve.

So if your evee happens to be happy and level at night you would end up with an umbreon even if you wanted something else? That just seems awfully random

Not that I can imagine ever not wanting an Umbreon

It has to level up while happy. But you can still cancel the evolution by tapping B repeatedly.