Thread: Pokémon!

Where are you from because it's 20:30 here so hard to know when you will be ready then :P

Anyone need a modest static mareep? I've got some 4-5 IV ones got my penta perfect IV one already and my shiny 5 IV one that has 14-15 IV in spa -.-
    Friend code = 4699-6606-2142
    IGN = shaun

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    Where are you from because it's 20:30 here so hard to know when you will be ready then :P
    I'm at Washington(Seattle area not dc), where are you thou?

Damn phone went black on me so I couldn't reply fast enough

The Netherlands, will try to check the next 3 hours so if you leave a message I will come online

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my! Gliscors' spirite in DPP looks scary!

HGSS is better though. ;p

The HGSS version of Route 27 sounds like the anime version. (To me atleast)

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Oh my! Gliscors' spirite in DPP looks scary!

HGSS is better though. ;p

The HGSS version of Route 27 sounds like the anime version. (To me atleast)

That's cuz it's shown forwards rather downwards thou

Deleted
    I do like them both, ah the memories of being 7, and went on holiday playing it, that's where I remember most of my Gold playing. I still have two memories I really remember, catching Ho-Oh with a Pokeball with my last Pokemon, and Route 27 and the man goes, YOU'VE entered Kanto region! (Techinally Tohjo, but it's NOT!) ;p
    While i enjoyed Gold/Silver alot, i have the best memories of playing Ruby. Chasing Team Magma, awakening and fighting Groundon, spent days trying to beat the elite 4 for the first time, stumbling on the Sky Pillar with Rayquaza at the top and managing to find that Sealed Chamber hidden underwater without knowing about the Regi trio was just great. Maybe it is because i'm now spoiled by the internet, but i think that Ruby and Sapphire had a few of the best things for exploring and mystery in the games thats not been topped yet imo.
    However, i did like comming across the underground ruins in Black/white2 that i didn't knew about, since i didn't payed much attention to it since the firs Black and White drove me away from pokemon for a few years. Finding the ruins and hearing the same music from Ruby and Sapphire there however was such a nostalgia moment for me that it almost almost had me crying.

Such nostalgia D:

If, (and they should) nintendo remakes the 3rd gen games, i will absolutely love it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    While i enjoyed Gold/Silver alot, i have the best memories of playing Ruby. Chasing Team Magma, awakening and fighting Groundon, spent days trying to beat the elite 4 for the first time, stumbling on the Sky Pillar with Rayquaza at the top and managing to find that Sealed Chamber hidden underwater without knowing about the Regi trio was just great. Maybe it is because i'm now spoiled by the internet, but i think that Ruby and Sapphire had a few of the best things for exploring and mystery in the games thats not been topped yet imo.
    However, i did like comming across the underground ruins in Black/white2 that i didn't knew about, since i didn't payed much attention to it since the firs Black and White drove me away from pokemon for a few years. Finding the ruins and hearing the same music from Ruby and Sapphire there however was such a nostalgia moment for me that it almost almost had me crying.

Such nostalgia D:

If, (and they should) nintendo remakes the 3rd gen games, i will absolutely love it.
    Internet has kind of spoiled the element of surprise, like in RSE, never knew Lombre and Nuzleaf could evolve again into Ludicolo and Shiftry. Same with GSC when I got surprised when my Flaaffy evolved again into Ampharos, and the Elite Four taking ages (damn Karen). Good times. ;p

Edit: When my Flaaffy evolved into Ampharos when I was on holiday, they sold these tiny little figures of Pokemon, and got a Ampharos one (along with a Psyduck, Girafarig and Pikachu). ;p

I remember solving that Sealed Chamber puzzle, my sister was like "WHAT?! HOW YOU FIGURE THAT?!" ;p
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2014-03-19 at 08:12 PM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post

Completely agree, so much to explore in the ocean and being in a 3D environment could make it even more expansive.

They'd need to do something about that end game though. Just battle tower wasn't/isn't (looking at you gen 6) really acceptable after they just came off of gen 2 where you explore all of kanto.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Internet has kind of spoiled the element of surprise, like in RSE, never knew Lombre and Nuzleaf could evolve again into Ludicolo and Shiftry. Same with GSC when I got surprised when my Flaaffy evolved again into Ampharos, and the Elite Four taking ages (damn Karen). Good times. ;p

Edit: When my Flaaffy evolved into Ampharos when I was on holiday, they sold these tiny little figures of Pokemon, and got a Ampharos one (along with a Psyduck, Girafarig and Pikachu). ;p

I remember solving that Sealed Chamber puzzle, my sister was like "WHAT?! HOW YOU FIGURE THAT?!" ;p
    Staring at the pokedex for hours on end made me realise evolutions like that after a while, then took more time to figure out what it was to get them to evolve, thank god they weren't as gimmicky as Inkay is now, level it with 3ds upside down, who thinks of that? D:
    Yeah, I remember looking at that puzzle for a while thinking what the hell it was, then i remembered the instruction booklet had this braile alphabet at the end of it, tought i was so smart for figuring that out XD

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Completely agree, so much to explore in the ocean and being in a 3D environment could make it even more expansive.

They'd need to do something about that end game though. Just battle tower wasn't/isn't (looking at you gen 6) really acceptable after they just came off of gen 2 where you explore all of kanto.
    Yeah, endgame wasn't the best.
    If it gets remade it could be they put the battle frontier in atleast.
    Tho i wouldn't mind if they add a bunch of islands in it like they did with Firered/Leafgreen after the elite 4, quite enjoyed that. (and the islands having music from Jotho made it 10 times more awesome)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Netherlands, will try to check the next 3 hours so if you leave a message I will come online
    I am back, are you round?

Hahaha I was just online, will log back in if you still are

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha I was just online, will log back in if you still are
    You may have to do the Fc again though

Deleted
    I just realized there is some potential in Eviolite Electabuzz. It just sucks that it requires evolution to learn Flamethrower.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-03-19 at 09:59 PM.

Tried but I still don't see you online

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prolly don't have your Fc then

My FC is: 1435-4988-3571 and my IGN is: Mutthear

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My FC is: 1435-4988-3571 and my IGN is: Mutthear
    Got yah, but it seems your off as well

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go w/ the clefairy(FYI It has pokerus too)

Thanks have fun with the Victini!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks have fun with the Victini!
    Thanks, had To go thru 2 trades that wanted the clefairy