Thread: Pokémon!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I should be able to get you one of those ^^ Pokeball pattern. The hardest one for me is the sand one.
    I'm struggling to find the all the patterns, think I've only got Garden (being from UK), Continental (German butterfly), Marine (Italian), Elegant (Japanese), and now the new one from Mystery Gift.

Guess i'll have to spam Wonder Trade. 3:

EDIT: AAAAAND apparently Meadow (Pink) is from UK as well?! Must hunt bugs!

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

I can get you any pattern as long as you give me a vivillon to change

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So, I've started keeping tabs on Battle Maison. It really felt like I was on the short end of the stick when it came to the number of times I missed/suffered paralysis/turns asleep/confusion hitting myself... so and so forth. I've started just writing down the number of turns that I could realistically suffer (example /my/Aerodactyl attacks Pokemon---Pokemon paralyzes Dactyl--- Pokemon attacks Dactyl----Dactyl can't move---Pokemon attacks Dactyl/Dactyl faints/) is only counted as 1 possible turn since I didn't see the second turns outcome.
    Paralysis alone is showing a outstanding rate of WTF QQ inducement, 126 possible turns of those I've suffered from Paralysis 92 times. On the other side I don't frequently run paralysis but out of 35 possible turns I've only seen 4 missed turns in my favor. I frequently run confusion, I've been afflicted a possible 48 turns of those I've harmed myself 31 times, I've confused opponents a possible 89 turns, they have only harmed themselves 21 times.
    According to Bulbapedia, Paralysis has a 25 percent chance of losing turn, I'm batting 73 percent to their 11 percent. Confusion has a 50 percent chance of self harm, where its 64 percent self harm me, to 23 percent them.
    Sorry for the wall of QQ, and hoenstly I'm doing well enough in the place just damned if it don't feel like a uphill battle both ways in 3 foot of snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    I can get you any pattern as long as you give me a vivillon to change
    Which ones you missing still?? :s

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Which ones you missing still?? :s
    no no , i meant you give a random vivillon cought in your game and i change its pattern with power saves,make it shiny also if you want

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    So, I've started keeping tabs on Battle Maison. It really felt like I was on the short end of the stick when it came to the number of times I missed/suffered paralysis/turns asleep/confusion hitting myself... so and so forth. I've started just writing down the number of turns that I could realistically suffer (example /my/Aerodactyl attacks Pokemon---Pokemon paralyzes Dactyl--- Pokemon attacks Dactyl----Dactyl can't move---Pokemon attacks Dactyl/Dactyl faints/) is only counted as 1 possible turn since I didn't see the second turns outcome.
    Paralysis alone is showing a outstanding rate of WTF QQ inducement, 126 possible turns of those I've suffered from Paralysis 92 times. On the other side I don't frequently run paralysis but out of 35 possible turns I've only seen 4 missed turns in my favor. I frequently run confusion, I've been afflicted a possible 48 turns of those I've harmed myself 31 times, I've confused opponents a possible 89 turns, they have only harmed themselves 21 times.
    According to Bulbapedia, Paralysis has a 25 percent chance of losing turn, I'm batting 73 percent to their 11 percent. Confusion has a 50 percent chance of self harm, where its 64 percent self harm me, to 23 percent them.
    Sorry for the wall of QQ, and hoenstly I'm doing well enough in the place just damned if it don't feel like a uphill battle both ways in 3 foot of snow.
    The Battle Maison is pretty rigged when it comes to RNG. They won't cheat using illegal moves but the RNG always seems to be weighted in their favor.

Got knocked out at round 37 by two connecting Horn Drills in a row. Or another set when I got to round 30 and the game chain sleeped every Pokemon, always having another Spore or Sleep Powder ready the exact turn I woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    no no , i meant you give a random vivillon cought in your game and i change its pattern with power saves,make it shiny also if you want
    Yeaaah, but I'm one of those types that MUST be original and come from the actual location, I know it'll take AGES but that's me! ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Yeaaah, but I'm one of those types that MUST be original and come from the actual location, I know it'll take AGES but that's me! ;p
    Well the meadow pattern is also the one we have in Switzerland. So I can give you an original one I'll give you the one I used in my first playthrough of XY or I can breed you a 5iv one (except attack). Just ask.

Homophobia is so gay.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the meadow pattern is also the one we have in Switzerland. So I can give you an original one I'll give you the one I used in my first playthrough of XY or I can breed you a 5iv one (except attack). Just ask.
    I'm not using them for competitive stuff so just a normal Meadow will be fine. But I've turned off the 3DS for the night, so i'll have to trade tomorrow.

Is there anything you desire??

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This was on my facebook feed today, it made me chuckle.
    Last edited by theostrichsays; 2014-07-08 at 01:56 AM.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I'm not using them for competitive stuff so just a normal Meadow will be fine. But I've turned off the 3DS for the night, so i'll have to trade tomorrow.

Is there anything you desire??
    mmh, not really ! Well except one of your own pattern. The one you have by evolving a -I don't recall the name- into Vivillon in your game ^^

Homophobia is so gay.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Thanks, Obama.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

[IMG][/IMG]
    This was on my facebook feed today, it made me chuckle.
    Always wondered...what animal is bulbasaur based off of?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    I should be able to get you one of those ^^ Pokeball pattern. The hardest one for me is the sand one.
    Oh, shit, really?

If you can get one that's legit (not cloned or hacked or anything) I'd be super grateful! I have... a ton of them, and a lot of extras. I can see which ones I have extra of.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Well, I know a friend of mine was able to get lots of them at the pokemon center. I don't know if he still has them, but if he has some I'm sure he will give them to me ^^

No promises though ! So please don't be too excited >.<

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I know a friend of mine was able to get lots of them at the pokemon center. I don't know if he still has them, but if he has some I'm sure he will give them to me ^^

No promises though ! So please don't be too excited >.<
    TOO LATE I'M EXCITED

;P

Naw but seriously just let me know!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068615/

Explains the sharp two teeth.

Deleted
    My son, one day you will return to our ancestral lands and restore it to it's former glory as it was before the ''Exodus'', but do not fear, for oyu will not be alone. When the time is right, the ''Caretaker'' will grant you safe passage, along with 5 other Exiled Children, who shall be your brothers/sisters in arms in everything. Even now my attendants are travelling throughout the lands of Unova finding perfect young Exile's that will be your sword, your shield and your spear. As you are my son and heir, you shall be their leader, they will look up to you for guidance and leadership.

Father...am i worthy for such a burden? I have never been to our ancestral lands, what if the inhabitants prove to be hostile against our return? I do not wish to hurt them...

You are my son, the blood of the true kings of the mountain runs through your veins, if they will not bend the knee to you, then you shall force them to, as i did in Unova when they refused to acknowledge me...Do not forget that! One day you shall be an even mightier Aggron then me! In all the regions where Pokémon dwell shall they sing songs abbout the might of you and your 5 brave companions and if Arceus is willing, you shall face and strike down the Earthen Emperor and the Sultan of the Seas themselves! *gently touches his son's shoulders*But untill then, you must train your muscles, sharpen your mind, for the trials in Hoenn will test everything you are..and chances are you will never return back, as someone needs to rule Hoenn in my stead..i cannot think of anyone better then my own iron, rock and blood, i am sure you will make me and your mother proud.....Now go and rest, for night is upon us, my son.
    Ferrum (iron in Latin), son of Adamas ( steel in Latin ) is ready to conquer Hoenn in his father's name and i am bored so i decided to write a rubbish background story.
    Last edited by mmoc2b968f23cc; 2014-07-08 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    this dinosaur thingy

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the recent rvb.

Holy cow, plot twist much?

Still, who knows