Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Shovel knight 3DS EU release when? ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is it like shovel knight?
    don't know never touched shovel knight :x

Fuck you Battle Maison. Nidoqueen/Nidoking combo in doubles, both with Swagger and Flatter. Hit myself every time and lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    it's a randomly generated metroidvania-esqe game. You collect pieces of armor, runes to augment the armor with special abilities, and money to buy character upgrades with. Also when you die, the character actually dies and you get to choose a successor to carry on the adventure, inheriting upgrades and items, but with new spells and passives. Never played it myself but I've heard good things about it. Primary concern I would think would be the repetition of going through areas over and over again but it might not be that bad in practice. Also the music isn't half bad.
    oh so its kind of like angvik then

- - - Updated - - -

When [Inafune] thinks about Mighty No. 9, the series, he would love to see it go in different directions—any directions that would fit the series. And he just had a question: if you guys saw a Mega Man Legends-style Mighty game come up on Kickstarter, would you consider backing it?

The audience cheered in response to the quote, followed by Inafune saying a few more words. His translator conveyed his quote thusly:

He’ll think about it. So, just to be sure, nothing to announce today. Just to be sure. He’s got nothing to announce today, but the fact is, he just heard all of you shout out like that, so he’s definitely putting that in his pocket and taking it back with him.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/14/keiji-inafune-will-consider-mega-man-legends-style-mighty-9-kickstarter/#tv2m6g6sEgMq3zGv.99
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threads quiet...excuse to link more music? OH YES!

THE Route!

Going back to breeding.

EDIT: You know what I'm going to link later.... ;p
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2014-07-16 at 10:32 PM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

nothing can beat this master piece:

i think this beats all masterpieces

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    nothing can beat this master piece:

Except the Origins remix

Derp I did image instead of video
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Except the Origins remix
    [video=youtube;z5s4VYC9xR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5s4VYC9xR4[video]

Derp I did image instead of video
    original > all
    (also: 8bit rulezz)

"Whoa. Looks like Lionsgate is taking their Power Rangers movie reboot pretty seriously. The studio has hired X-Men: First Class scribes Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz to handle the script, while uber-producer Roberto Orci has come on board as an executive producer.

Regardless of whatever you think of X-Men: First Class — or how dire you believe Orci's involvement may be — this is a clear sign that Lionsgate isn't going to make a half-assed, cheap Power Rangers flick. They obviously want Power Rangers to be a major, continuing franchise for them, much like X-Men, Transformers, etc., and they believe they're getting the talent that can provide that kind of success.

Are you ready to watch the Power Rangers fight realistic-looking monsters using good special effects? Can you even imagine that? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it, frankly."

i is excite O-O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Fuck you Battle Maison. Nidoqueen/Nidoking combo in doubles, both with Swagger and Flatter. Hit myself every time and lost.
    I got owned in super singles earlier today by a Sturdy Quick Claw Donphan with Fissure followed by a Lax Incense Walrein with Sheer Cold, in battle #95...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Whoa. Looks like Lionsgate is taking their Power Rangers movie reboot pretty seriously. The studio has hired X-Men: First Class scribes Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz to handle the script, while uber-producer Roberto Orci has come on board as an executive producer.

Regardless of whatever you think of X-Men: First Class — or how dire you believe Orci's involvement may be — this is a clear sign that Lionsgate isn't going to make a half-assed, cheap Power Rangers flick. They obviously want Power Rangers to be a major, continuing franchise for them, much like X-Men, Transformers, etc., and they believe they're getting the talent that can provide that kind of success.

Are you ready to watch the Power Rangers fight realistic-looking monsters using good special effects? Can you even imagine that? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it, frankly."

i is excite O-O
    Actually, I Ain't even mad, I'm super suprised tbh

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    What is ludicolo based on?
    Watching hell boy with my son and they showed a Japanese water demon who sort of reminded me of him due to the water plate on their head. And general pictures after Google searching.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

mega tyrantrum revealed :P

ps: feathery dinosaurs are way cooler than scaley dinosaurs :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    What is ludicolo based on?
    Watching hell boy with my son and they showed a Japanese water demon who sort of reminded me of him due to the water plate on their head. And general pictures after Google searching.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
    im pretty sure hes a mix of a pineapple, a duck, a kappa, and a mariachi

- - - Updated - - -

i was kinda iffy about this movie O-O but im totes in now.

Deleted
    So i've decided on my HOenn only tema i'm going to use for ORAS!

Aggron
    Ludicolo
    Gardevoir
    Manectric
    Flygon
    Armaldo

i MIGHT ditch armaldo, but as far i'm aware, this is the tema i'm going to use.

this is the best picture ive seen all day O-O sean is the coolest of the wow people on twitter

- - - Updated - - -

official art

but it seems they left something out.. i wonder what it was...

ah perfect

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is the best picture ive seen all day O-O sean is the coolest of the wow people on twitter

- - - Updated - - -

official art

but it seems they left something out.. i wonder what it was...

ah perfect
    Staryu gets impaled

Staryu dies!

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Staryu gets impaled

Staryu dies!
    nah its just gently sitting atop the christmas sceptile

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Done breeding tonight, still no shiny Flabebe!

What im doing now is saving before I hatch then hatch them, then see if I get a shiny, then don't save, since it'll still be shiny in old save, for ORAS.

Unless someone tells me either shiny disappears or you can't trade eggs.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |