Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    oh, i think that sneasel is one of my eggs, unless someone else gave you one
    does it has Fake Out-Pursuit-Ice Shard-Icicle Crash and its jolly?
    Yup, it's yours.

- - - Updated - - -

we should do 4players battles :P
    And ofc as I restart my game XD

u still have your good mons right?
    i can give you battle items and we are set

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Next up, Hiei the Sneasel, you guys have really spoiled me. Only 1 more egg to go!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Great name for a Sneasel!
    "Good ol Vanilla Enhancement Shamans. The walking slot machine."

Sigh...why doesn't Golurk learn Sucker Punch? Trollfreak strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

u still have your good mons right?
    i can give you battle items and we are set
    True true.

- - - Updated - - -

OP thing about having 2 ghost types early on: other pokemon only have 1 attacking move which 9/10 is a normal type move.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluelegend View Post
    Great name for a Sneasel!
    Except I misspelled it Hei when I named it, have to wait until Camphrier to change it XD

we need a chat system or something when we do the 4players battles like skype or something just for a litlte bit of team tactics
    or we can totaly go nuts and free for all it

- - - Updated - - -

I just wish that multibattle at the Battle Maison wasn't LAN only. It would be so much more fun to grind BP if you could play with an online friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

we need a chat system or something when we do the 4players battles like skype or something just for a litlte bit of team tactics
    or we can totaly go nuts and free for all it

- - - Updated - - -
    My vote is FFA it over Skype, would be fun

10+ Year Old Account
    We should get our own IRC or something. Im ussually just idling at my pc with everything open waiting for stuff to happen

5th egg from Route 22 courtesy of Viscoe is Iroh the Darumaka! He will be VERY good for the upcoming Gym! Too bad it has it's hidden ability, so it will use Zen Mode not Sheer Force, but oh well. It actually works better with the nickname!

- - - Updated - - -

Although I have 3 water type weaknesses, which is admittedly unsettling. I don't want to lose to Shauna.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-08-03 at 06:12 AM.

Deleted
    decided to train at victory road instead of cafe..

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    decided to train at victory road instead of cafe..
    nice catch.

- - - Updated - - -

i think the first mon i'm gonna breed after i get my OR team is gonna be volcarona.

only got one maybe two egg moves of any worth and is capable of reaching the 110 spd break point.
    then again might just go modest and make her a inferno in the making, what with quiver dance and fiery dance.
    Last edited by mordale; 2014-08-03 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm trying to get Misdreavus.
    I wonder if its a good counter for a Aegislash.

Phantom Force:
    Phantom Force causes the user to "vanish" on the turn it is selected, rendering it semi-invulnerable, and then reappear the next turn to cause damage. It will hit the target even if it has used Protect, Detect, Spiky Shield, King's Shield, or Mat Block, and lifts the effects of those moves for the remainder of the turn; if it hits a target that is protected by Mat Block, it removes Mat Block from the target's side of the field. It also removes the effects of Quick Guard, Wide Guard, and Crafty Shield from the target's side of the field. The user of Phantom Force does not suffer the negative effects of its target's Spiky Shield or King's Shield. Phantom Force cannot remove the effects of protecting moves if it does not affect the target (such as if the target is Normal-type).

In addition, if the target has used Minimize, Phantom Force will never miss and its base power is doubled.

If a Power Herb is held by the user, Phantom Force can be executed in one turn. (downside is that this attack is Physical)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Hm trying to get Misdreavus.
    I wonder if its a good counter for a Aegislash.

Phantom Force:
    0- Atk Mismagius Phantom Force vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Blade: 200-236 (61.7 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

In Blade Form...If Aegi is Adamant 252 Att, he ohko back with shadow sneak, if Aegi is Modest 252 SpAtt, he ohko back with shadow ball.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2014-08-03 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    0- Atk Mismagius Phantom Force vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Blade: 200-236 (61.7 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

In Blade Form...If Aegi is Adamant 252 Att, he ohko back with shadow sneak, if Aegi is Modest 252 Attspe, he ohko back with shadow ball.
    Was thinking like this:
    1.st turn Protect
    2.nd turn Phantom Force (he goes into shield mode)
    3rd turn he uses shadowsneak but misses-- (you damage it)
    4.th turn Protect
    ---repeat

By egg breding you can also learn Shadow Sneak. And because its faster it can use it before aegislash in 5th turn or so.

Anyway..time to breed:
    Last edited by Yunru; 2014-08-03 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Was thinking like this:
    1.st turn Protect
    2.nd turn Phantom Force (he goes into shield mode)
    3rd turn he uses shadowsneak but misses-- (you damage it)
    4.th turn Protect
    ---repeat

By egg breding you can also learn Shadow Sneak. And because its faster it can use it before aegislash in 5th turn or so.
    2nd Turn : If he's Adamant, he use Shadow sneak and you die before you can Phantom Force, he's not gonna return in Shield Mode. If modest => Shield mode.

3rd turn : If adamant : you're already dead in 2nd turn. If Modest why would Aegi use ShadowSneak if Mismagius is "in the shadow" and can't be touch ? Aegi's user is gonna : ShadowBall for the kill after taking your PhantomForce OR switch on a Dark / Normal Type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    2nd Turn : If he's Adamant, he use Shadow sneak and you die before you can Phantom Force, he's not gonna return in Shield Mode. If modest => Shield mode.

3rd turn : If adamant : you're already dead in 2nd turn. If Modest why would Aegi use ShadowSneak if Mismagius is "in the shadow" and can't be touch ? Aegi's user is gonna : ShadowBall for the kill after taking your PhantomForce OR switch on a Dark / Normal Type.
    This depends on his team and attack setup.
    Usualy is shadow sneak, kings shield, sword and Swords Dance.
    Also dont forget that if you get him into a normal form, he is very very weak with 50 defense.