Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well that sucks....to finish kalos pokedex i only need to capture 3 legendary pokemon (yeah slacking) , breed like 30 babys and trade some evolvemons.
    Nothing left to get (exept safari).
    You mean the kalos dex or the national one? Do they give something for completing any of them? What legendaries are you missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    You mean the kalos dex or the national one? Do they give something for completing any of them? What legendaries are you missing?
    Eh its kalos....the reward is charm for higher rate of getting eggs. National however is far away tho.....if you get all its shiny charm. You need 709/718 to finish it.
    (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Deoxys, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I'm still alive. My stomach is still bad, and throat too, thinking it's digestive system is mucked up at the moment.

Then I got annoyed at what EA have done to Sims 4, so...yeah. :/

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Hey guys, I'm still alive. My stomach is still bad, and throat too, thinking it's digestive system is mucked up at the moment.

You should go see a doctor about that, he should help

/tosses Kinkarasu a Full Restore

10+ Year Old Account

Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

@Sims4: Toddlers/pools? Or did they fuck up something else now? I've stopped following it after the "we can't do pools because THE SIMS HAVE 7 WALKS NOW GUYS FOR REAL"
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I should go see one, but to get a doctors appointment in the south of England...ONE MONTH WAIT! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

@Sims4: Toddlers/pools? Or did they fuck up something else now? I've stopped following it after the "we can't do pools because THE SIMS HAVE 7 WALKS NOW GUYS FOR REAL"
    Oh you should look at the Sims 4 thread, I made a list of other stuff not in Sims 4, latest being that babies are back to the Sims 1 state, stuck in the bassinet, so basically babies are NOT a state, but a object. :/

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Latest batch of hatches from Route 11, Reflection Cave, and Route 12:
    Cindy the Minccino
    Norton the Porygon(too bad I don't have the items to evolve it)
    and Growlithe which I forgot to nickname so now I have to hoof it back to Camphrier to fix XD

Growlithe is straight power though, Adamant-Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun though! Will be a good replacement for Iroh should either he fall or Zen Mode proves to be a hindrance more than an interesting playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally hatched a 6 IV Rufflet. Neutral nature.

oh well, I guess I can give my 5IV rufflet a break and let this new one hit the Ditto for a while until I get an Adamant one
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

dat growlithe is mine :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    dat growlithe is mine :P
    He read off the egg moves and I had to doublecheck I didn't breed him one of mine. xD

Great breeders Growlithe alike?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you should look at the Sims 4 thread, I made a list of other stuff not in Sims 4, latest being that babies are back to the Sims 1 state, stuck in the bassinet, so basically babies are NOT a state, but a object. :/
    There's a Sims 4 thread?... *wanders off*
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Being shadow-tagged with a level 100 Talonflame who won't obey is not fun/ Eventually I got the damn thing to use BB and crush the stupid Wobbuffet, took a long time though. Nicknamed Growlithe Shiso.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-08-04 at 11:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So annoying i must have catched like 30 pikachu's and none of them had Lightball i want Volt tackle
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    So annoying i must have catched like 30 pikachu's and none of them had Lightball i want Volt tackle
    But does Volt Tackle want you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    But does Volt Tackle want you?
    Dont know maybe i should ask....oh wait...
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Aaaaaand Korrina defeated. Turns out her Machoke has Rock Tomb, which did minimal damage to Osiris. Other than that, she couldn't touch me.

I think the Timburr and Porygon might be mine. Need to see the movesets to be sure though. Also, I don't know if this is breaking the rules but I've got extra porygon evolving items if you want them.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    I think the Timburr and Porygon might be mine. Need to see the movesets to be sure though. Also, I don't know if this is breaking the rules but I've got extra porygon evolving items if you want them.
    Timburr has 4 fighting type moves and porygon has conversion, conversion 2, sharpen, and something else

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Timburr has 4 fighting type moves and porygon has conversion, conversion 2, sharpen, and something else
    Yep, that's my Porygon (Fourth move should be tackle if I'm not mistaken). Sounds like a good chance of being my Timburr as well. Hopefully they're not too powerful.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

Turned in the Lucario Korrina gave me for a Remoraid named Hatchan.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I mention I hate Remoras?