Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Eh true....but i keep getting enemy mons switching to either steel or poision type every time they see Gardevoir as a top pokemon.
    And then flamethower--- 1 shot lol.

Darn you. When/if I get a shiny Eevee in FR, going to turn it into Flareon now.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    So question time, what's your favorite legendary? Mine has to be Giratina-O [IMG]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados-shiny/giratina-origin.gif[IMG]
    Victini Otherwise probably Jirachi. Though, since Diancie I'm not sure... .__.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Darn you. When/if I get a shiny Eevee in FR, going to turn it into Flareon now.
    I found it quite sad when I learnt Flareon is regarded as the most useless of the lot, when it's my favourite one ;__; No matter, I'll still use it because I like it

That pic also makes me sad
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-08-23 at 04:11 PM.

So does Ash still have Pikachu's pokeball? He had it with him after he left Oak's laboratory, but has it be seen after the first episode?

Oh right, Ash tried to recall Pikachu in the Pewter City GYM battle.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2014-08-23 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So does Ash still have Pikachu's pokeball? He had it with him after he left Oak's laboratory, but has it be seen after the first episode?
    I'm fairly sure he does. There was an episode I watched a while back (I haven't really seen the anime for sometime apart from episodes now and then), but he had his Pokéball, and Officer Jenny (I think?) recommended Pokémon to go inside them because of what was happening in the episode. Only issue is I seriously cannot remember the episode... >_> Fairly sure it was in the Gen 4 episodes. Atleast that's the newest episode (that I know about) where it has been brought up, but it has been seen after the first episode definitely.

Though if he's disposed of it since, I am unsure.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-08-23 at 04:38 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I'm fairly sure he does. There was an episode I watched a while back (I haven't really seen the anime for sometime), but he had his Pokéball, and Officer Jenny (I think?) recommended Pokémon to go inside them because of what was happening in the episode. Only issue is I seriously cannot remember the episode... >_> Fairly sure it was in the Gen 4 episodes. Atleast that's the newest episode (that I know about) where it has been brought up, but it has been seen after the first episode definitely.

Though if he's disposed of it since, I am unsure.
    It was the episode with the Dreamyard in Black/White series. :3

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Ya, in "Snow Way Out!" Ash is trapped on a snowy mountain and recalls all his pokemon so they could stay warm in their pokeballs, he even tells Pikachu to get back in it's ball. He tells Pikachu several times, but it refuses to leave his side.

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    It was the episode with the Dreamyard in Black/White series. :3
    Ahha, then it's a lot newer than I thought. I need to watch it again tbh (the anime that is hehe). :|
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-08-23 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    So question time, what's your favorite legendary? Mine has to be Giratina-O [IMG]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados-shiny/giratina-origin.gif[IMG]
    In no particular order: Articuno, all three of the dogs, Ho-Oh, the Regis, the weather trio, and Shaymin. If I had to pick one it'd probably be Entei.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-08-23 at 05:26 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

My favorite legendaries:
    1. Mew-with all the rumors that went around back in the day on how to get one, it was an irl legend
    2. Mewtwo-Mewtwo was the most powerful pokemon. It defines what it means to be legendary even 17 years later
    3. Rayquaza-It is a giant green dragon and secretly I am 8 years old inside
    4. Lugia-The movie it was featured in is my favorite pokemon movie, and who doesn't love Lugia's song?
    5. Kyogre-You don't know what true power is until you've used Kyogre in game, blasting through anything that even looks at you funny with Drizzle-boosted Hydro Pump

Deleted

Oh right, Ash tried to recall Pikachu in the Pewter City GYM battle.
    There is an episode in XY about Battle Chateau in which trainers are supposed to bump (or just show, can't remember) the pokeballs of mons they are using. Ash used Pikachu and bumped pokeball with his opponent (or shown), which would suggest he still has it.

Seeing as Ash had Thunderstone all the way till Sinnoh (since Lt. Surge gym), I'm wouldn't be surprised if that pokeball turned out to be Pikachu's.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-08-23 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Victini Otherwise probably Jirachi. Though, since Diancie I'm not sure... .__.

I found it quite sad when I learnt Flareon is regarded as the most useless of the lot, when it's my favourite one ;__; No matter, I'll still use it because I like it

That pic also makes me sad
    If only its speed wasn't so bad and there were more physical Fire moves than "Suicide Blitz." Fuck it I use it anyways. It was always my favorite one, with Umbreon as a close second.

I wish there could be a way to fit Flame Charge onto a Flareon moveset to patch up that speed a bit. But Flare Blitz/Facade/Superpower are pretty much mandatory...then you have Protect and Quick Attack competing with Charge for the last spot.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-08-23 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Pokémon Gray was trademarked during Gen V. We never saw it, though.
    they were originally going to make gray until nintendo told them they werent allowed to make it and had to do something different if they werent going to put it on the 3ds.

- - - Updated - - -

is hellsing ultimate a good anime? they just announced it for toonami in setember
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Wulfric in a tuxedo... Yeah, he is a big guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they were originally going to make gray until nintendo told them they werent allowed to make it and had to do something different if they werent going to put it on the 3ds.

- - - Updated - - -

is hellsing ultimate a good anime? they just announced it for toonami in setember
    Nope....its boring.

Not pokemon but very interesting and mindblowing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA5PlJiqOnk
    Don't sweat the details!!!

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by justyouu View Post
    Hi Halyon,

Can i get one of those ditto's?

I just finish the game i need a decent ditto for breeding, and im unable to get a friend safary with dittos.

Pokemon X FC: 3626-0258-3666.
    Rock Safari: Dwebble, Magcargo, Binacle.

Best Regards

Kingdra
    Yeah, sure.

Will add you.

there finally got the team all done up and looking strong.
    now to actually play the fucking game i've been breeding mons for the past month in a half to use in...

off-topic its nice to take a short break from the cluster-fuck of a shit-storm thats going on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this setup would work (note i have X version so no megastone):

Aggron
    Skill: Rock Head
    Evs: HP MAX, Attack MAX, Sp.def rest
    Item:?
    Attacks:
    Double-Edge (only thing it cant hit is ghost and its weak to rock and Steel)
    Head Smash (hits like truck)
    Earthquake (to cower up his weakness and also to damage fight)
    Thunder Wave (to slow down the enemy) OR Autotomize... but it needs Speed evs
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the jolly Automatize set, it hilarious people dont see it coming and they suddenly have to deal with a fast recoilless Aggron. For items i recommend Focus Sash

Deleted