Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    So they are sisters?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    So they are sisters?
    As close as they can be, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Make a storyarch of Wendy's adventures in Hoenn, and that by chance of luck, Wendy and her trainer encounter my Gardevoir? ;_; Idk, like a sister reunion? Your drawings need more Aggron, that's for sure :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Okay, cool.

For a while there I wasn't sure. :P
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    That's just kind of how age hits things though. I remember playing Colosseum and thinking "these models are the shit, look at how they move" and now we have stuff that's 10x better on a handheld! It's amazing.

And, like, FF 15 plays its entire game like a cinematic. It looks like that all the time. How nuts is that? The playable game in final fantasy 15 looks as good as, if not much better than, the cutscenes from 7, 8, 9, and 10.
    I'm actually pretty hyped for FFXV now that they said that they are going to release a demo. I mean apparently they are roughly 55% done at this point after err roughly 10 years? Hopefully the end result is worth waiting for!

- - - Updated - - -

And if it's going to be another FFXIII (another tunnel story) I will lose my faith in them completely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    I'm actually pretty hyped for FFXV now that they said that they are going to release a demo. I mean apparently they are roughly 55% done at this point after err roughly 10 years? Hopefully the end result is worth waiting for!

- - - Updated - - -

And if it's going to be another FFXIII (another tunnel story) I will lose my faith in them completely
    I haven't played 13 because I don't own the proper system for it. My brother, who is the guy who got me into gaming and therefore I generally trust his opinion, loved 13 though. And I'm excited for 13 coming out on Steam. I hope my hunk of crap computer can handle it...

I hope it's not that bad! D:

I haven't played 13 because I don't own the proper system for it. My brother, who is the guy who got me into gaming and therefore I generally trust his opinion, loved 13 though. And I'm excited for 13 coming out on Steam. I hope my hunk of crap computer can handle it...

I hope it's not that bad! D:
    It's not a terrible game....if it wasn't labeled as Final Fantasy.

It was just extremely linear, even moreso than 10, and with a totally nonsensical plot and ending. The combat system wasn't terrible and it was an absurdly pretty game though as positives. It was an ok game but a terrible Final Fantasy.

I have a little hope in Square though after Bravely Default being the best Final Fantasy (cmon it basically was) that's been launched in years and a totally fantastic game.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I need to finish breeding my ORAS team and do the Super Training but so lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Oh what I didn't even know about Bravely Default... Now that I read up on it I have to buy it ASAP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's not a terrible game....if it wasn't labeled as Final Fantasy.

It was just extremely linear, even moreso than 10, and with a totally nonsensical plot and ending. The combat system wasn't terrible and it was an absurdly pretty game though as positives. It was an ok game but a terrible Final Fantasy.

I have a little hope in Square though after Bravely Default being the best Final Fantasy (cmon it basically was) that's been launched in years and a totally fantastic game.
    I didn't pick up BD because I have literally zero trust in Squeenix after Theatrhythm and their ensuing breakdown where they begged everyone for our forgiveness. Then they release 14:ARR and promply forgot about everything they said because suddenly they had money again.

If that was a good game though I will maybe give it a shot.

The only reason I'm excited for 13 is because my brother really liked it. Also, for some reason it feels like no one talks about 12. Was it really that bad or was it just overshadowed?

Deleted
    And Bullettime I actually sent you a PM just a few minutes ago because I had not seen you online at the same time for some time

Bravely Default was a fucking masterpiece of a JRPG that, imo, can stand up against the best of the Final Fantasies. i wasn't sold on it at first but I picked it up and couldn't drop.

12 was good but it's overlooked because of when it launched. It dropped on PS2 around the same time everyone was switching to PS3. It only got a couple months before everyone switched to next gen and forgot about it or didn't pick it up at all because of the generation change. The combat system was neat, the world was very MMORPG-ish in a good way, and the story was actually quite good. The only real complaint was the Gambits system which let you preset macro commands for your allies and you could make the game way too easy if you overdid them.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got the PM. Coming online now!
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Deleted
    I also believe the main reasonfor 12 bein underrated is that it came out on PS2 way too late

10+ Year Old Account
    Bravely Default was a fucking masterpiece of a JRPG that, imo, can stand up against the best of the Final Fantasies. i wasn't sold on it at first but I picked it up and couldn't drop.

12 was good but it's overlooked because of when it launched. It dropped on PS2 around the same time everyone was switching to PS3. It only got a couple months before everyone switched to next gen and forgot about it or didn't pick it up at all because of the generation change. The combat system was neat, the world was very MMORPG-ish in a good way, and the story was actually quite good. The only real complaint was the Gambits system which let you preset macro commands for your allies and you could make the game way too easy if you overdid them.
    Well maybe I'll have to make time for BD then. Not any time soon with the whirlwind of releases coming, but later, if I want a new RPG.

As for 12... Uhm.. I... didn't even know it was a PS2 game. I could have fuckin' sworn it was a PS3 game. So yeah I think you're right, it's probably the release that fucked it over! >.<; Man, I would have it already if I didn't think it was a PS3 game. *feels dumb*

Deleted
    Just got the PM. Coming online now!
    You ingame name was Ren? I don't want to trade it away to some random person so I'm just making sure.

Releasing a game only on the outdated console around the same time as the release of the new console without a duplicate of it is generally a bad idea. It's why you see games like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed launching both.

- - - Updated - - -

You ingame name was Ren? I don't want to trade it away to some random person so I'm just making sure.
    Yup sorry lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Oddish!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Lahis

That Ralts is tall! :P

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Thanks for the Snivy! I really hope that it is possible to get HAs for all of the starters soon so we can get Contrary Serperior

10+ Year Old Account
    Releasing a game only on the outdated console around the same time as the release of the new console without a duplicate of it is generally a bad idea. It's why you see games like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed launching both.
    Twilight Princess did that and shot itself in the foot, I think. I played the Wii version first without knowing there was a GC one and got annoyed with the shitty controls. Haven't finished the game to this day and I even own the GC version.

That said, if the port isn't going from "system with superior controller" to "stick you wave around" then it's not the same story. xD

Thanks for the Snivy! I really hope that it is possible to get HAs for all of the starters soon so we can get Contrary Serperior
    Hoping so too. I really want to make use of one at some point.

Random note but one thing that really bugged me about XY. Your starters don't really feel like starters or really let you get an attachment to them. You pick one but then you're also given one of the Kanto starters really early, along with mega stones for them. I kinda feel like they dropped the ball with them and should have just done the megas for Delphox, Chesnaught, and Greninja.

Indeed, leaf storming contrary serperior is gonna kick ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.