Thread: Pokémon!

the best way to practice if you're new/havent played in a while is definitely to gradually move up the cpu ladder
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Random detail i noticed in smash just now, they censored Peach's panties, but when Palentula does her fancy pole dance taunt nothing is censored...

Trying to get to 50 wins in a row in the battle maison triples (using aron lvl1 strat) :P
    At first I wanted to do it on my own, without "cheating", but if the AI can manage to fucking flinch me tice in a row WITH FUCKING ICE BEAM (and by flinch I mean flinch, not frozen, FLINCHED) I guess its time to... outhax the hax maison

- - - Updated - - -

ib4 wiped in the first matches :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2014-10-03 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Trying to get to 50 wins in a row in the battle maison triples (using aron lvl1 strat) :P
    At first I wanted to do it on my own, without "cheating", but if the AI can manage to fucking flinch me tice in a row WITH FUCKING ICE BEAM (and by flinch I mean flinch, not frozen, FLINCHED) I guess its time to... outhax the hax maison

- - - Updated - - -

ib4 wiped in the first matches :P
    My winsteak ended on 46 today (single). The AI had 2x thunder 2x focus miss in a row. Oh and also anti-earthquake berry.
    Probaly i should try double.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

As if this day could not get any better(well ok, it would be better if TSM beat SSW...but I digress) new JL8!

for those that don't know, JL8 is an awesome web comic about...well...the Justice League if they were kids.

Barry carries that comic

10+ Year Old Account
    I realy wish deplfox would look like this:

Or its mega form at least.

just played a 3vs3 with my UU team against a Darkrai - this guy sucks balls, Multitarget high% sleep
    But in the end they couldnt hurt my Ivysaur, he stalled the shit out of them, and a lucky vital bell cured 4 sleeping mons of me, so that I won the game with 3 living mons =)

Deleted
    I really need to practice my Smash moves on Marth/Lucina, time to bash low lvl CPU's. Also: Is it 27th november yet?

ugh still dont have smash yet. my rides being lazy. but i will have it soon! and when i do! im gonna be whoopin all da buttz
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Just some speculation about pkmn XY "mysteries" like that weird girl you encounter in the 2nd floor of an office building in luminouse and the story and old man tells you in the house just before this city (cant remember the name, the one with the fairy gym) that also seems to talk about a mysterious girl.

No events or anything important announced (at least yet), just some halloween themed speculation
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

isnt the ghost girl related to hoopa?

Eyyy! Just came back from picking up my copy of SSB 3DS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Eyyy! Just came back from picking up my copy of SSB 3DS!

You did not get a new copy of SSB .

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

You did not get a new copy of SSB .

Same for you! I might pick mine up tomorrow. :3

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    *getting frustrated with Smash Run*
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

a really great interview with blizzard that talks about how wow changed them how titan made them feel icky and how hearthstone and focusing more on wow is making them feel better as a company

http://www.polygon.com/features/2014...nt-three-lives

Working on unlocking the characters now, just got the 50 battle challenger