Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    guild wars 2 is boring, lore and pve is lame.

great for pvp though but now ill have ashran for that
    GW2 combat is incredible, the art style is second to none. PvE is boring? HAve you tried Fractals of the Mists? The lore is good if you get into it, which I have been trying to do(admittedly, this is difficult as the original game had a bajillion expansions)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Exactly.

/10char
    On the bright side, Ogden looks like he will have a part to play in the next story update on tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Damn kids these days don't know how to play Smash.
    Do they even recover?!?! Smh, kids these days.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-11-03 at 05:12 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder when zito is comming back after being banned?

what did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what did he do?
    Pissed off a mod on the Wildstar forum based on his post history.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Pissed off a mod on the Wildstar forum based on his post history.
    That's bad, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    That's bad, isn't it?
    Well its not his first ban really....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    That's bad, isn't it?
    I think I've seen zito get infracted in the WS thread like 3 times at least.

He has a way with words... that is to say, our friend is very blunt. Being blunt on these forums can get you in trouble, unfortunately, if the thing you have to say isn't very kind. And there isn't a lot of kind stuff to say about WildStar, sadly. I really wanted that game to be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, y'all are talking about GW2 and it kind of makes me want to play but then I remember that I pretty much hated every second of that game. The hunter class didn't fit with my personal vision and I don't like how they do quests (hearts) and I don't like how you can miss out on lore by not being present for as little as a week's time.

Haven't touched it in like 2 years now? Something like that.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted

Let's somehow get back on topic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...wish me luck guys.

Battle mansion 40/50 now. 10 more for gold card.

Single battle---using protean greeninja, mega kangeskan and garchomp.
    You would be suprised how AI cheats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Ugh...wish me luck guys.

I would be not. I lost my 50th battle (so against Battle Maiden) because of unusually bad luck. In a mock battle (with same mons in same order) I won without losing 2 of them (they were wounded of course).

That was back in summer holidays and I haven't touched Maison much since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facepalm...1st trainer...
    Suicune + Landorus with a focus miss never missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...wish me luck guys.

Isn't there just like a free ticket to get wins with a an Aron knowing endeavor? Or does that not work in singles?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Isn't there just like a free ticket to get wins with a an Aron knowing endeavor? Or does that not work in singles?
    Tried that already. Always meet a 2 hit mobs that killed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried that already. Always meet a 2 hit mobs that killed it.
    Boo. Well, best of luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHHAHAHAHAHA....omg good one:

Hello guys, currently I'm going for the Shiny Charm by creating a living dex! Is there anything you lot did to make it... less boring? I don't think I've ever done something so boring in Pokémon before. It's ugh, but the reward is worth it. Least in my opinion anyway...
    Currently got Gen 1, Gen 2 and halfway through Gen 3 sorted. Finishing Gen 3 then onwards to Gen 4. I'm only going to find issues with legendaries (for all gens except 6 that is; I know someone that can trade me to add the completion of some but not all, though I do not intend to keep legendaries that are not mine) and Gen 5. Gen 6 shouldn't be an issue honestly.
    Legendaries are going to be much easier in ORAS though, with the exception of event ones. Pft.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-11-03 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Hello guys, currently I'm going for the Shiny Charm by creating a living dex! Is there anything you lot did to make it... less boring? I don't think I've ever done something so boring in Pokémon before. It's ugh, but the reward is worth it. Least in my opinion anyway...
    Currently got Gen 1, Gen 2 and halfway through Gen 3 sorted. Finishing Gen 3 then onwards to Gen 4. I'm only going to find issues with legendaries (for all gens except 6 that is; I know someone that can trade me to add the completion of some but not all, though I do not intend to keep legendaries that are not mine) and Gen 5. Gen 6 shouldn't be an issue honestly.
    Legendaries are going to be much easier in ORAS though, with the exception of event ones. Pft.
    Haven't done that yet but I would prepare lots of basic evo stage mons then watch something on TV/PC while grinding levels for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Try getting some rare pokemon and breed it (that is not avaible in this game..not even safari) and trow all extras on gts.
    And all other crappy extras just use wondertrade......yeah you will get a loot of crap so just trade it till you get something you dont have.

As for event pokemon dont worry. You dont need them for dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Haven't done that yet but I would prepare lots of basic evo stage mons then watch something on TV/PC while grinding levels for them.
    That's the plan so far, it's still so horribly boring though ._.
    Try getting some rare pokemon and breed it (that is not avaible in this game..not even safari) and trow all extras on gts.
    And all other crappy extras just use wondertrade......yeah you will get a loot of crap so just trade it till you get something you dont have.

As for event pokemon dont worry. You dont need them for dex.
    Curious as to how much Unown can go for in that case... I've still got my Pearl, which I'm using for Gen 4 Pokémon currently and I can catch unlimited of them as a result, then pass over to white and then Y. I know they ain't catchable or breedable in any games except for Gen 2 or Gen 4; of which those are fairly old now. Mmm, I'll go check the GTS to see the average price. If I can get legendaries for a basic Unown I'll be very happy. UNOWN FOR EVERYONE.

Wondertrade has given me nothing useful except for a 6iv Litwick on Halloween which I was VERY HAPPY with.

Thank goodness. I have like... pretty much no event Pokémon at all. Except for Victini being my first event exclusive and Celebi cos Pokébank.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-11-03 at 07:27 PM. Reason: I always spell Unown wrong